16 Sept 2012

Bullying problems?

Hello beautiful people :) 
You probably saw our poll about bullying and what I've seen, most of you are going through it. It's hard, I know. I've been through it and sometimes people try to get to me again but I wont let them. I changed, I stood up for myself. I'm  not going to go on with my story, I want to help you guys. 
I know sometimes you feel alone and don't have anyone to talk to about your problems. You just hide them. Well, I want all of you who has problems, not only about bullying but maybe some other questions, write to brightheartlight@hotmail.com Whenever you feel alone or need to talk to someone, whenever you need a friend, I'm here for you. I don't want you guys to go through all this "shit" called bullying or feeling lonely. YOLO, so don't feel sad or depressed. I can help you, I will try. I've been through that, I have experience with those things. So if you need help, contact me at brightheartlove@hotmail.com :) I'm here for you! Much love. x
"Stay Strong"

1 comment:

  1. Heyia saw your post about bullying and I as wondering if it is okay to email you xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.