17 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 4)

Hello :)
I'm feeling much better now, thank you all for caring :)
THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, YOU ROCK!
Enjoy <3


CHAPTER 4 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
"What is it Justin?"
The smile faded from Selena's face and I grabbed her hand. In a high speed I walked down the hallway to our room. Luckily Selena didn't question my weird behaviour. She just followed my quick path shutting the door close when we entered the hotel room.
"Tell me what's wrong Justin"
Her voice was soothing and I sat down on the bed with a loud sight.
"I don't know what's going on"
I covered my face in my hands and mumbled the words out. My whole world was spinning in confusion. Selena sat dwon beside me and patted my back.
"We should break this off Sel"
Her hands stopped on my back and she moved away. I looked up. Her eyes were angry. Her mouth was pressed together in a line
"Is it because of (YN)?"
"No Selena it's not"
"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME JUSTIN"
Her yell surprised me. The tears ran down her cheeks and I reached out for her but she got up.
"YOU'RE A PRICK JUSTIN. A FUCKING PRICK YOU KNOW"
Without anymore words she spun around. I kept silent as she threw her stuff down her suitcase angrily.
"Are you even going to try to stop me?"
She stopped in front of me. Her words stung and the tears were still running freely down her cheeks.
"Sel.. please... don't do this! We can still be friends. I'm doing this for the better, you know that. You desrve better!"
I spoke softly looking deep in her eyes.
"BULLSHIT JUSTIN. PURE BULLSHIT. You love a girl that you don't even know. You DON'T FUCKING KNOW HER JUSTIN. We've been together for so long and you're throwing it away because of one stupid girl. You're a complete jackass and we sure can't remain friends."
And with those words she left. I just sat on the bed looking at the closed door. Slowly I laid back and closed my eyes. My head was hurt by all the damn thinking. Why was love so complicated? I didn't feel like I had been so rude to Selena that she had to react like that, but I kind of understood, it's never nice to be broke off with. But it was the right thing. I wanted to be with (YN) or at least get to know her.. I just had to. And with that I fell asleep.


It was night time when I woke up again. I scratched my eyes sleepily and sat up. The memories of Selena's outburst came rushing to my mind and I sighted heavily. I grabbed my phone. It showed 4 missed calls, from my mom, Scooter and two from Alfredo. I should probably call my mom back..
On the phone:
"Justin! What have you done?"
My mom's voice was pissed and I squinted my eyes together.
"Listen mom.. I did break it off with Sel but I did it nicely"
"How come she's then calling me from the airport on the way home CRYING?"
Her voice raised.
"Because we broke it off and she probably didn't feel like breaking it off. What can I say? I didn't feel anything anymore and it would be mean if I was with her without loving her, right?"
My mom kept silent for a moment
"I guess you're right sweetheart. She just sounded really upset. How could you just stop loving her?"
I thought for a while biting my lip
"It wasn't just like that. The last months it hasn't been the same and then I just figured it out that yiou shouldn't be with someone you don't love"
My words were careful. I didn't want to tell my mom that I was mezmerized by a girl I didn't knew but I was still telling her a part of the truth.
"It's okay Justin. I'm not mad at you, you broke it off for the right reasons, I guess Selena was just surprised that it came all of sudden"
I could hear that the anger had left her voice and I smiled satisfied.
"Thank you mom"
"No problem. Are you coming home then? you still have four days off?"
"Actually I thought about staying here. Just relaxing and getting my mind off things, it's been really hectic lately"
"I undersand. Call me ok?"
"Of course. Love you mom"
"love you too Justin. Bye"
"Bye"
I hung up the phone. I felt bad about hurting Selena but it was the right thing to do. She deserved a guy that loved her and I didn't do anymore. I glanced at the clock, 8:12pm. My stomach rumbled and I got up. Slowly I made my way down to the hotel's restaurant. I got myself a tablt and ordered tonight's special. The restaurant was quiet busy but luckily I had gotten a table in the corner. My food arrived quickly and I digged in. After I finished I leaned back and took a look over the restaurant. My breath was caught in my throat when I suddenly saw (YN) sitting at a table. She was wearing a white tank top slimming her perfectly trimmed body. Her legs were covered in a pair of dark skinny jeans. On the top of her head a messy bun was making her look adorable. She was pushing her pasta around on the plate with a pout on her beautiful lips. I hesitated for a second before getting up. I got many weird looks as I walked directly across the over crowded place.
"Hey (YN)"
I pulled out a  chair and sat down in front of her. She looked up and a shy smile played over her lips, she was so god damn beautiful.
"Hi Justin."
Her voice was raspy, had she been crying?
"How are you?"
I rested over the table to get closer to her. She looked in my eyes biting her lips, she was clearly thinking if she should be honest or not.
"I've been better"
She shrugged and I nodded in understanding.
"Will you come for a walk with me?"
I asked moving my feet nervously. Luckily she agreed and we both raised from the table. I placed my hand on her lower back and guided her out from the restaurant.
"Let's go to the hotels yard,"
"this place has a garden?"
Her surprised voice made me chuckle
"Yeah. It's more like a holiday resort than a hotel"
I responded smiling
"Really?"
She sounded stunned and I laughed while walking towards the back of the place
"I didn't even knew that and I've stayed here for quiet some days now"
She shook her head laughing at herself. I joined in and we soon arrived at the quiet place.
"This is beautiful"
Her voice was only a whisper.

"Very beautiful indeed"
I agreed with her. We walked down the path starting out in silence. The silence between us was nice. It was comfortable and it made my thoughts wander. I broke up with Selena for the chance with (YN), now I had it. But I couldn't get myself to make a move. I wanted to get to know her, to gain her trust and to make her feel good before rushing in to anything.
"Huh?"
She nudged my rips with a questioning look.
"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention"
I felt my cheeks flutter pink and she giggled.
"I asked you where Selena was?"
She smiled and we sat down on a bench in union. I turned a bit so we were sitting with our fronts facing each other.
"We broke up and she left"
Her jaw dropped at my words and I smiled a little.
"Wow uhm I'm sorry"
"Don't be. I broke up with her"
I reassured her with a smile.
"Oh okay then"
We both went quiet. Her eyes were glinting in to mine. Her lips were perked up in a slight smile which I returned happily.
"How are you with Chris and all?"
A sudden shadow filled her eyes and I quickly regretted my words
"I haven't spoken to him. I called my mom and talked. She said that I should stay here and relax just like you did"
She tilted her head with a smile and I chuckled.
"I'm glad you did"
"Why?"
I bit my lip nervously, what was I supposed to answer?
"Because we can spend time together now. We are both left alone"
I gestured my arms dramatically to the side and caused her to burst out in a cute giggle
"Sounds good to me"
She was too adorable for living. We started talking and it felt so good. Nothing went down, we just talked. Talked about everything. It was so easy for me to talk to her. Her understanding eyes when I told about my busy schedule and her laughs when I told her about my friends. I listened firmly to her stories about school and her home. She was a bit younger than me, but whatever? Age is just a number.
"It's getting late"
I stated as another yawn left her lips. She nodded sleepily and I got up. I reached out for her hand and pulled her up to her feet. Carefully I rested my arm around her shoulder and we started our journey back from the garden. We got back to her hotel room and I took a step away from her
"It was really nice to be with you Justin"
"You too (YN)"
My heart raced in my chest by the smile on her face
"Let's hang out again tomorrow"
I said with a shaky voice. She didn't respond. A smirk played over her lips and without warning she kissed my cheek. My knees got weak and a heat spread through my body.
"Goodnight Justin"
With that she walked in and closed the door. My head was spinning. She didn't say anything? Where we going to hang out tomorrow? My cheek lingered after her kiss when I walked back to my room. I really hoped she wanted to spend more time with me. She had the control of me right now and that night I dreamt of (YN) and I.. together...





Sorry it's short and boring... it's getting better, promise! COMMENT FOR MORE!

5 comments:

  1. OMG this is so good ! Please write more !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It not boring at all!! Dannng gurl! Why you such a good writer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. boring? you must have high standards!!! that was awesome!! I really like how it is Justin's POV too. it's annoying when it's only th girls POV. But could you give her a name? it just makes more sense if she has a name if it will be a long term story. (I suggest Delaney)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.