24 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 6)

Hello :-)
Sorry for the slag in my updating but i have so much homework.. like do my teachers honestly think I can do an English, German, Danish, Physic, Biology and History assignment in one weekend!? It feels like torture..
Anyways I expect more than two comments, like come on guys!
Sorry it's short but here's chapter 6:


CHAPTER 6 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
Dinner date
"OMG is it too much? I'll go change"
She spun on her heel and tried to make her way back in to the room. I quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her back around.
"You look gorgeous (YN). I'm just out of words to express your beauty"
Her cheeks fluttered pink and she looked down at the ground. I chuckled lightly and pulled her out the door. I tugged my arm closely around her waist and guided her to the elevator. We entered and I pressed the lobby button. 
"Where are we going?"
She spoke softly
"You'll see"
I smiled down at her. A groan escaped her pouting lips and I chuckled deep from my throat.
"One thing you should know about me, I hate surprises!"
Through her eyelashes she looked up at me. I raised my eyebrows
"Oh really?"
"yup"
She popped the P and I shook my head with a laugh
"Wanna know a thing about me then?"
With enthusiasm she nodded her head. I lowered myself to whisper down in her ear
"I love surprising people"
The laughter bubbled from her when she shook her head. With a grin she pushed my shoulder lightly and we both laughed. Finally the lift arrived at the bottom floor and we made our way out. (YN) let me have my arm around her waist which caused my face to crack in a grin. Smalltalking we went out the hotel and down the road that lead to the market where we were earlier that day. We kept walking for about 10 minutes before we arrived at the small shore. 
"This is really beautiful"
(YN)'s eyes scanned over the sea where the sun was just setting in the horizon. At the shore old street lamps where lighting up the fairly busy shore. The small Italian places where set up with check pattern table-clothes and a single light, just like lady and the tramp. 
"Are we going in any of these places?"
Her eyes shone with happiness but I shook my head
"No, I have set something special up for us. Come on"
I pulled her along the shore to a small staircase that let down to a lower located path. The path was right next to the water. Small boats were rocking on the small waves. (YN) was smiling brightly and her eyes were soaking in all the amazing sights. I couldn't keep the smile from my face admiring her beauty.
"Here we are"
I stopped in front of the boat I had rented and her jaw dropped completely
"Unbelievable"
It was only a whisper under her breath and I grinned satisfied. 

"You like it?"
She turned to look at me while nodding her head. Without a word she pulled me in a tight hug. I locked my arms around her shoulders pressing her close. She could probably hear my heart beating faster in my chest.
"I love it"
She smiled mesmerizing and I felt a blush creep over my cheeks.
"I'm really glad"
I held my hand out and helped her up in the boat. Quickly I jumped down beside her. I pulled the chair out and she sat down with a 'thank you'. Just as we sat down a man, I had ordered, came with our food from a nearby restaurant. 
"Bon appetitte"
He winked before leaving us by ourselves
"This is so amazing Justin. No one has ever done anything like this for me before. You're truly amazing"
I starred in to her beautiful eyes while her voice swept around me like a sweet melody. We started eating while talking quietly about our lives. Every minute I spend with her I fell harder. I had only known her for a few days but she had my heart in her hands. I had never felt anything like that before. 
"Can I ask you something?"
I nodded and leaned back in my seat. We had both ended our meal and were now just talking casually.
"Why are there not any paparazzis around? Like you're famous and all. Not that I mind of course!"
She laughed a bit at her own rambling. I rested my cheeks in my hands and leaned over the table. 
"Well no one knows I'm here. I was rather surprised when that little girl knew me. This place is so local and I'm actually quiet surprised that I met you. Normally on this hotel I only meet other celebs or rich people trying to escape from everything back home. Like the whole city is a hidden paradise. It's like it's a whole other world kind of"
She nodded by my words.
"Agreed. It's my first time here but I love it. I feel like I'm in another world. It's heaven!"
I nodded before adding in
"Exactly. That's why I go here, to just get away from everything. I don't go on the phone, internet or anything. Only to call my mom and my manager, I have to.. but besides that I lock myself completely out"
It felt so right to tell her all this. She really understood. And then it just all came rushing out of me. The whole thing. 
"You know it's just been so hard lately. Everyone is nagging me trying to get me to do whatever they want me to. No one asks me what I want to! Like I'm a person too but it's like they don't understand. I did love Selena but over the time it just developed into a very strong friendship but I couldn't break with her because of what? Because of my reputation, because of her career because of everyone else! I'm never able to just do whatever I WANT! It's so frustrating to have people judging you all the time. I just want to be normal sometimes. Of course I love my fans and love the position I'm in but sometimes I just wished to go back when everything was simple. You know be a normal teenager again."
My eyes were blank with tears as I sighted deeply. (YN)'s eyes were locked with mine. They were dark in the light filled with emotions that I couldn't decode. Without a word she got up and waked to me. She pulled me up from my chair and closed her arms around me waist. I dragged her in my her shoulders hugging her close. Her arms squeezed me tight and I nuzzled my face down in the crook of her neck.
"I'm glad you're telling me this Justin. It means that you trust me. You should know that the last days where we have gotten to know each other have been some of the best in my life. You're such a generally nice person and I like the way you make me feel without a care in the world. You should be able to be the person you want to be and I'm sure people around you will understand. You're the nicest person I've ever met, truly"
She pulled back and still in my arms she smiled in to my eyes. I returned gladly sobbing in the tears that had escaped my eyes. Softy she stroke a finger over my cheek brushing the tears away. She was so sweet. Her face was shining with care and my heart bloomed with love. Slowly I leaned in to close the gap between our lips....






UHUUUU! what's going to happen? COMMENT!

7 comments:

  1. YAAAAY KIIIISSSSING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More!!! Its sooo good:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOHOO KISS KISS KISSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE & LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME ASTRID ! ♥
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee just let'em kiss c; ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz kiss
    OMB Please continue
    THis is the soo SWAGGIE
    i LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. just freakin kiss, and stop telling me your feelings justin, i know she's sweet, i mean duhh, it's me ! but anyways.....just kiss :D lol x okay that was....♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. KISS KISS KISS KISS... πŸšΊπŸšΉπŸš»πŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.