20 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 5)

Hey guys :)
I know it hasn't been said but the story takes place in Italy(random pick). So they're staying on a hotel in Italy, ok?:)
Btw thank you for checking out my post about myself. Neringa and i thought it was a good idea to tell a bit about ourselves. And you guys are some amazing people, I really love you all! HONESTLY!
Now enjoy..x


CHAPTER 5 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
The next morning I woke up by the buzz from my phone. I pulled it out from the charger to see some new messages. First one that caught my eye was the one who just ticked in from Selena:

Hi Justin. Sorry bout yesterday.. hope we can b friends? -Sel From Selena

Hey Sel :) It's all good. Let's stay friends ;) From Justin

Great. I'll see you around :) From Selena

I smiled happily, that made a lot of things easier. I decided it was a good time to give my manager Scooter and my friend Alfredo a call....

After being on the phone for more than 2 hours with them both I finally got to take a shower. The hot stream made my muscles relax and my mind wander. Scooter had been completely pissed of me about breaking up with Selena just like that, but as I said 'you can't be with someone that you don't love'. Luckily, after a lot of yelling at me, he accepted my decisions. The call with Alfredo had been even more dramatic. He was my best friend but also best friends with Selena.. his rant had continued in forever about how I broke her. I had let him bark at me, what was the use any way? No doubt Fredo was head over in heels in love with Selena so when he had finally calmed down I told him how it was. That Sel and I were still friends and now he had his chance with her. I could almost feel him blushing through the phone. Honestly it had been quiet funny. I chuckled and turned off the shower. I wrapped my self in a towel and got out in the steamy bathroom. After drying myself off I dressed in some army shorts and a white v-neck. I spiked up my hair and winked at myself in the mirror. It was like a morning routine giving myself a little confidence before meeting a new day. A day of being single and ready to go haunting the girl of my dreams.,..

When I had finished my breakfast at the restaurant I went to the elevator humming to myself. It was my fifth day here, three days left to get to know (YN). I took the lift to her floor and walked down the hallway with a melody playing in my mind. I knocked on her room door and that's when the nerves hit me. What if she didn't want to see me again? The door cracked open and I swallowed hard, wow she was beautiful
"Good morning Justin"
She smiled lightly and opened the door farther. Her outfit brought the red in her cheeks out and made me stumble over my words.
Vacation
"uhm you.. wow you're beautiful"
I fluttered over my own words looking down at my feet. Her giggle made me look up in her eyes. She was blushing hard and a sparkle was shining in her eyes.
"Would you like to come with me to the city today?"
"I'd love to"
I replied. She smiled happy and excused herself for a second to grab her bag. I checked that I had brought my wallet and my phone with me and luckily I had. She returned seconds later with a bag thrown loosely over her shoulder
"Ready?"
I nodded and we went down to the lobby. Outside the sun was shining down from a cloud free Italian summer sky. We stayed in a little local city with not many tourist other than the ones from the hotel.
"It's not to be rude (YN), but are you rich or something?"
She laughed at my question.
"Why would you think that?"
Her voice was confused and complimented with an adorable smile. I shrugged and answered
"Like the hotel is extremely expensive"
"Oh. Well Chris' grandfather owns it soo.."
Her voice trailed off and I smiled at her trying to lighten the mood from talking about exs. We walked down the small street leading up to the hotel. After five minutes of walking we arrived at the town's market.
"I think we chose the right day to get down here"
(YN)'s eyes twinkled with excitement as she gestured over the gathering of Italian people yelling up from their stands.
"It's so amazing"
I breathed out trying to take all the pictures in that was thrown at me. With a giggle (YN) grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stand that sold hats. She grabbed a big hat and placed it on my head. I pulled a funny face causing her to break down laughing. I soon joined in at her contagious laugh. With a smirk I placed a hat looking like a pig on the top of her head. She made a grunt like a pig and we both tilted over in laughter. The owner shook his head with a smile mumbling some Italian words. With big arm gestures I got him to snap a pic of us on my phone. I hugged my arm around her shoulder and we both stuck our tongues out when he took the picture.
"Gracias Sir."
I grabbed my phone back and we laughed at the picture. From that we went around to the other stands. We tried on different shades, hats and loads of other stuff. After an angry Italian woman had almost pushed us away from her rambling on Italian I collapsed down on a bench clunging my stomach from laughter.
"My tummy hurts!"
I pushed the words out. (YN) plopped down beside me laughing. She laid her arms around my shaking shoulders holding me close
"Poor baby"
Her breath tickled down my neck and I shivered. I turned my face and starred directly in her eyes. Her lips curved up in a little smile and I returned with a grin. Hey eyes overflowed mine with emotions. I felt the urge to lean in and plant a sweet kiss on her lips. Just as I was about to do that I felt a tug on my jeans. I turned my face and looked down at  little girl, around 4 years old.
"Can I help you?"
I smiled politely.
"Justin Bieber"
Her eyes were big and round like a chocolate fondue, haha. I bend down and picked her up lifting her to si ton my lap.
"What's your name doll?"
She was sitting with her legs around my waist facing me with a shy smile.
"I don't think she talk English"
(YN) pointed out. She leaned over and cooed a sweet hello to the girl on my lap. The little girl returned with a wide grin. I smiled sweetly as the girl grabbed for (YN)'s cheeks. (YN) leaned down to her and the girl mumbled some Italian while stroking her cheeks. They both giggled and (YN) reached out for. The girl happily crawled from my lap to (YN). She sat on her and started talking to (YN) which just responded with smiles and nods. The girl kept talking and I brought my phone out to record them. They were so amazing together. I recorded the two girls speaking each their language while the girl kept touching (YN). Suddenly a woman, around 30, came running to us.
"Isabell!"
The girl turned and looked at her. I guess it was her mother because she shrieked out he word 'mama' and jumped away from (YN). The woman grabbed the child and hugged her closely.
"Is that your child mam'?"
I asked and raised from the bench. (YN) got up beside me and the woman looked at us.
"Yes. Thank you for watching her. She ran away from me"
She spoke with a thick Italian accent.
"Oh don't worry. She came running to us"
(YN) reassured her with a lovely smile.
"Justin Bieber"
The little girl, Isabell, pointed to me with a grin. The woman's face turned from confusion to a wide grin.
"Now I see why I recognized you. Isabell loves you!"
Her voice was excited and both (YN) and I chuckled lightly.
"Can we have a picture?"
"Of course"
The woman brought out her phone and I took Isabell in my arms. I laid a kiss on her cheek while the mother took a photo.
"Gracias Justin"
Isabell said and I laughed, she was adorable. She then asked her mom something on Italian and she shook her head with a smile.
"She asks if she can have a picture with you too?"
She turned to (YN) who looked oddly surprised.
"Oh why?"
Her head tilted with furrowed brows and made her look cuter than ever.
"She thinks you're a princess.."
The mother laughed along with me while (YN) turned a deep shade of pink.
"Well of course then"
She held her arms out and lifted Isabell to her hip. The mother took a picture and (YN) hugged her tight.
"Tell her that she's a princess please"
(YN) looked at the mother who nodded willingly.
"Gracias"
Isabell hugged us both once again before heading off holding her mother's hand. I looked at (YN) who was smiling lovingly at the little girl.
"You're great with kids (YN)"
Another thing that made me fall harder for her.
"You're not too bad yourself"
She smiled.
"You know you are a princess"
She giggled at my words
"What are you talking about Justin?"
I shrugged innocently and started walking away. Her running feet came up behind me. Without a word she grabbed my hand and we walked back to the hotel in silence. We got to the lobby and went in the elevator. We pressed the two different floors.
"(YN)?"
"Mm?"
She looked up at me. I let go of her hand and scratched my neck nervously.
"I know we both just came out from relationships, but will you go out on a date with me?"
her lips twitched up in a smile
"I'd love to"
"Great. What if I come to your room at 7 and we'll go out for dinner?"
"Sounds good"
She smiled and my heart raced, I had just gotten myself a date. We arrived at her floor and she gave me a quick hug before exiting the lift.I made my way to my own room and started getting ready, this night had to be perfect..

At exactly I knocked on her door holding a bouquet of white lillys in my hands. I was wearing a pair of black jeans matched with a white shirt. I looked pretty decent I would suppose. When she opened the door my jaw dropped, she was more gorgeous than ever.


So how's the date gonna go? Comment for more!

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is going to I amazing, but then paparazzi are going to come and Sel is going to get mad because he just got out of their relationship.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.