13 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: ch.5


Hello. Sorry for not updating very often. School, 10th grade, need to study hard for up coming exams. Tell me guys, who do you think Estella will fall for? Who will she end up dating or is she even gonna date one of the boys? Comment :)
Hate

I was woken up by loud noises down stairs. I groaned lifting myself out of bed and walking into the living room where the sound came from. I was wearing my white shirt with ‘1 <3 1D’ on it and I wore some grey shorts.
“What are you guys doing?” I hissed pissed off that they woke me up.
“Sorry, it’s just-“ Liam was cut by Niall
“Harry ate my Oreos!” He yelled.
Harry throw his hands in the air in defense. “I was hungry”
I giggled at them. Kids.
Harry turned his head towards me with annoyed face. “What’s so funny, Maria?” He hissed.
I felt pissed. No one calls me Maria, no one!
“Harry, don’t be rude to Stella!” Louis said coming towards me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder but I just shook it off.
I glared at Harry. “Don’t call me that name!” I said anger filled in my voice
“Or else what, Maria?” Harry asked teasingly.
“Or else I cut your ba-“ Louis cut me of by placing his hand on my mouth to keep me from finishing my sentence.
“Estella! Don’t swear” Louis said.
I crossed my arms and glared at Harry. His eyebrows were raised.
“You are screwed up” He said calmly and walked out of the room.
I frowned.
“Are you okay Stella?” Liam asked.
I didn’t answer him, just stood there frozen with my eyes wide.
“Hey” Zayn said. “Don’t listen to him, he’s just being stupid. He doesn’t hate you”
I looked at him and nodded. I took a deep breath before going back in my room. I took a quick shower and then dressed up in black shorts and blue shirt. Simple.
I sat on my bed thinking. About Harry. What is his problem? I don’t understand. Since when I came here he was being rude and everything.
“Can I come in?” Louis asked opening the doors and walked in my room.
“Well you are already here” I chuckled.
He smiled and sat next to me on bed. Suddenly his smile faded and he looked at me for a while studying my face. I made a confused face.
“Lou, what’s up? I asked.
He shook his head still looking at me.
“Tell me” I demanded.
“Now I know why…” he whispered.
I scrunched my eyebrows. “what are you talking about?” I asked.
Louis just shock his head again not saying a word.
“Louis, I’m worried. Please tell me what’s wrong?” I whispered looking deeply into his eyes.
“I don’t know if I should tell you this” he whispered.
“Louis, you can trust me. I’m your cousin, we are best friends” I placed my hand on his shoulder.
Louis took a deep breath before opening his mouth. “I know why Harry is being rude to you, or at least I have a clue” he said quietly.
I was confused. Did I do something wrong to make Harry mad? Is it my fault? Why is he being rude to me?
“You remind him of one person” Louis said breaking my thoughts.
“So?” I said confused.
Louis hesitated for a second. “You…You remind him of his ex. He really loved her, he was crazy about her. She had hair like yours and her eyes were blue. Now when I look at you, you really do look a bit like her” he said slowly.
Now I was more confused. “what happened?” I asked.
“Harry found out she cheated on him with some dude. He was heartbroken, he wouldn’t eat or talk in days. He was a wreck and when I showed him your picture and told guys about you, he remembered her”
I looked down. “Louis” I whispered “But I’m not her, I’m a different person, I’d never hurt Harry.”
“I know baby-boo. But it’s hard for him to get over that. He was really deeply in love.”
“When did this happened?” I asked.
“6 months ago” Louis said simply.
I sighed. “I don’t want to fight with Harry”
“And I don’t want you guys to fight either.”
I looked back at Louis and he looked at me with sad eyes.
“I will do my best to earn his trust. He’s a cool guy, I don’t want to fight. I’ll show him I’m not like his ex” I said.
Louis nodded. Suddenly a grin appeared on his face. “So..” he said
“What?” I asked him.
“What’s between you and Zayn?” he asked teasingly.
What?! Why did he asked me that?
“You were hugging for a long time yesterday” he said if he could read my mind.
“Oh. It was nothing!” I defended myself. Actually I like Zayn. Wait, what?! I can’t believe I thought about that. Do I really like Zayn?
Louis waggled his eyebrows “Oh really?”
“Really!”
Louis chuckled. “As you say. Ok, go take a shower. We are going to Nandos in 30 minutes” He said and stood up.
“Wait. Louis?” I said before he walked out of my bedroom.
He turned around “Yes?”
“Please don’t tell anyone about our…conversation”
“Sure sure” He giggled and walked out. I sighed before standing up and going to take a shower. After I finished I dressed up in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58295061 Simple, but I don’t feel like dressing up too much. I went downstairs and found all boys in the living room waiting for me.
“Finally” Liam said “You girls take too long” He smiled.
“Oh come on” I giggled.
We walked outside and got in the car. Liam was in drivers seat and Niall was next to him in the passengers seat. Louis sat next to Harry and I sat in the back of the car with Zayn (there were 7 seats in the car).  Maybe during our breakfast at Nando’s I could try and get along with Harry. I turned my face to Zayn and he was already looking at me. He smiled making me blush so I quickly turned to face the window so he couldn’t see me blushing. Why am I blushing over Zayn? Do I really have feelings for him?
____
Lots of love x

8 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.