2 Oct 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 9)

Hi  :)
Haha thank you guys for the great response ;) I didn't actually think you read all my rambling here in the beginnings of my posts :P Anyways...

I am keeping the story at Justin's p.o.v., I think that's funnier ;)

and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU!!

Sorry the chapters ain't long, got a busy schedule.
Here's the chapter:
CHAPTER 9 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
Instant tears welled up in my eyes. Why? Why was she making this so hard? Everything was ready for us. I'd do anything to get to know her and be with her. Together we could conquer the world, raise above our enemies and be the most happy couple the world had ever seen. My heart was shuttering in my chest, it couldn't be true. It had to be a lie! I needed her. Rapidly I blinked the tears away and typed in an answer:
Why? What happened? I won't rush anything, promise! 
I dried my sweaty palms on my pants. My lip was hurting caused by me biting my it nervously. The minutes ticked by and I starred intensely on my screen. Nothing.... Another five minutes passed and still nothing. Maybe she wasn't going to answer? I let another 5 minutes pass but when there still wasn't no answer I gave up. She was gone. In 6 days she had walked in my life, changed it completely and walked out again. It was cruel to face the truth, I was never going to see her again. Again the tears came to my eyes and I threw my phone angrily to the bed. I swapped the back of my hand over my eyes making my way to the bathroom. I started packing my belongings while my head spun with confused thoughts. My vision was blurred from the tears, I honestly thought I was going to marry this girl. Crazy, I know! But the first time I saw her, she just touched something in my heart. I can't explain the feelings she gives me, but it's love! That's one thing I know, I love that girl, but I can't tell her, that would sure scare her off. With my toilet articles wrapped up I went back to my room. I looked at the phone on my bed, A TEXT! Like superman I threw myself on it. I picked it up and clicked the open with my heart pounding in my chest. It was from Scooter:
Saw what you did on twitter kid, I'm proud of ya'! Now go get your girl :D 
A frown crept over my face matching my glossy eyes. Finally I let a small tear escape my eye. I couldn't do this. I needed (YN). I wanted her! I dialed in Scooter's number with shaking fingers. It only called once before it was picked up: (On the phone)
"Hey Justin"
"Hi.."
My voice trailed off and a sob crushed my body. 
"Justin! What's wrong?"
Scooter sounded concerned. Another loud cry left my mouth and I hid my face in my hands while stammering.
"She left Scooter.. she just left.. a text.. she sent a text..."
"What did the text say Justin?"
"That.. that she couldn't do it.. and to leave her alone"
My voice broke and another sob shook my whole body.
"I'm getting you a flight here to LA right away. Get yourself to the airport Justin. Moshe will be there ok?"
I just nodded all though he couldn't see me. I just wanted to go home and cry forever. How could you be so attached to a person you barely knew? 
"Can you do this Justin? Or shall I get Moshe to pick you up at the hotel?"
I pulled myself together and whispered out. 
"I'll get there. How cans he do this to me Scooter? She just broke me without getting to know me at all?"
"Let's talk about this when you get here. Get to the airport ok Biebs?"
"Yes.."
My whole body was numb from the explosive crying. I hung up on Scooter. With heavy moves I packed my last stuff. I got the hotel to get me a cab and went to the airport. When I got there, Moshe was already waiting for me. Before we headed on the plane I wrote out a quick twitter message to my fans:
@justinbieber: thank you for your amazing support but (YN)'s gone.. I can't get to her . now i'll just sleep forever..
I sank the knot forming in my throat. At least my fans still loved me.. We got on the plane and I went to sleep within the first minutes. It was a deep exhausting sleep, trying to get all the crying out of my body.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
"Justin it's time to wake up"
My eyes fluttered open to see Moshe shaking me lightly. I nodded and sat up in my seat. We were just about to land and I tried to make myself look decent before meeting the mob of fans in the airport. I checked my reflection starring at the big bags under my red puffy eyes. A deep sight left my throat, there wasn't much to do about it. The plane landed safely and we got through the security and found our luggage. 
"You're alright son?"
I nodded as a respond to Moshe. His eyes showed that he didn't believe me one bit but he let it slip. We went out to the hall and it was mad with papz and fans. I tried a smile but failed miserable. Instead of trying to seem ok I just fixed my eyes at the ground pushing my way through. More security came to help me get out without injury. Everyone was screaming my name, lights were flashing my eyes, it felt horrible. My stomach made a turn and I honestly thought I was going to throw up. Finally we got to the car. I jumped in the backseat. Hiding my face in my hands we drove away from the madness.
"Just lean back Justin, I'm taking you home"
Moshe's relaxed voice made me melt back in my seat. Nothing could cure my heartbreak right now. I just wanted to get home to my cozy house and sprawl out on my bed. 

When we got back I went directly to my bed. Not bothering to change from my sweats and hoodie I crawled under the covers. I closed my eyes with a hope that when I woke u everything would be better........





Is it going to get better? COMMENT LOVES!

8 comments:

  1. omg!! i bet (YN) will either like bump into him somewhere or she will see him in the tabloids how broken up he is and come back.. but I still think she should have a name. it's just bothering me. Sorry ive said this a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah and I live your rambling it is entertaining.

      Delete
  2. Omg i went to the frreaking believe tour day 2 omg
    Here in las vegas it was FREAKING AWSOME
    OMG OMG OMB OMB OMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i went to the frreaking believe tour day 2 omg
    Here in las vegas it was FREAKING AWSOME
    OMG OMG OMB OMB OMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i do read all of your "rambling" lol ♥
    i have a busy schedule too -.-
    this chapter was so saddddd ♥ poor juju :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I think everyone reads "your rambling". Its actuallt Interesting.
    i have a busy Schdule too. You know High school and Test and assignment and then exams
    This was a nice chapter but really Sad i wish (YN) would just come back to Justin. I think that later on in the story they are going to meet eachother :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually**
      Schedule**
      Sorry for the Mistakes

      Delete
  6. OMG OMG!! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! <3 <3 POST MORE

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.