28 Oct 2012

Part 3

Hello guys :)
I don't know if you've seen but Justin has gotten a new tattoo.

It has brought up a lot of drama on twitter... Now I have a little rant here:
It's completely okay to dislike some of Justin's choices, honestly I'm not a fan of tattoos at all and I don't approve of him inking his skin like this. BUT it is HIS life, HIS body, HIS choices! Beliebers have no rights to judge his decisions. We're not robots, we're aloud to have our own meanings, but I thinks it's complete bullshit to stop supporting Justin because of a tattoo. You're a Belieber because of Justin's music and person, not because of his look... or at least I don't hope so..
Maybe the tattoo isn't even real? Only Justin knows. It's completely fair to have your own meaning and don't agree with all Justin's decisions but to stop supporting because of this is ridiculous!
Alright just had to get that off my chest, now here's part 3:



Part 3:
The rest of the day Justin and I just laid snuggled up in bed. We talked about his tour. I helped him record a small message to his fans about what was going on. After he posted it my mentions were floating over with greetings and good lucks. I was overwhelmed and my emotions were out on my skin. I had been crying for so long today, you could say I was in a very fragile state right now.
"Are you ready to go to bed honey?"
I nodded at Justin and he got up from my bed. I slowly sat up yanking my legs over the bed's side.
"Be careful"
Justin held my hand and got me on my feet. The sudden movement made my stomach crumble down in pain. I gasped for air clutching my arms around it bending forward. Justin was quickly by my side holding me up.
"Breath baby.. breath..."
He spoke calmly making me stop shivering. I stood up and he told me to stay for a second. He jogged out on the hallway. I looked at the bare walls trying to keep my breathing steady. Everything here just screamed SICKNESS at my face. The white walls, the smell, the beeping tones from all the machines, all the drops connected to my body.
My focus came back as Justin entered the door with a wheelchair.
"See what I found for you"
His smile was wide and I whispered out a thank you. Standing up had used all my energy and when Justin placed the chair behind me I fell down happily. He unconnected the machines.
"Is that okay?"
I asked him curiously. I knew he had been talking with the nurses and doctors about what to do and not to do.
"We just have to go to the bathroom, so it should be okay."
Justin placed a kiss on my forehead before pushing the chair out of the room. People turned their heads as we strolled down the hallway. We were in the area of cancer but also we were in the building for kids/teens and a lot of them recognized Justin. I looked down at my lap. I hated people looking at me. Their eyes burned in to my cranium like small knifes cutting their way through.
"Here we are"
Justin pushed the door open and rolled me. The room was quiet big and I finally relaxed. I wasn't wearing any make up. Justin helped me brush my teeth and get on the toilet. I asked him to leave while I did my business....

"Are you staying here for the night?"
Justin and I was back at my room. He was just connecting all the machines back in to my body.
"Yeah the nurse said it was okay. I'll go get an extra bed right when I'm done here"
"Can't you sleep beside me?"
I searched for his eyes. They looked into mine with suck passion.
"If you wan to"
I nodded slowly. Justin bend down pressing his lips to mine. It lingered as his fingers traced the outline of my jaw. Slowly I separated our lips letting his tongue dance along with mine. My hands searched desperately for something to hold on to when the kiss deepened. Justin's fingers tangled in my hair and I tugged on his shirt. I tried pulling him closer and he leaned closer down to my body. We broke a part in the need of air. Justin's face was right in front of me, so flawless. I let my index finger run over his perfect cheekbone.
"You're okay tiger?"
I hadn't felt the tears swell in my eyes. I nodded with a slight smile
"I just can't believe you're mine, you're too good Justin"
His lips brushed mine and he spoke with them softly resting on mine.
"We both know you're the one who's too good for me. I am the luckiest guy on earth."
He pulled away leaving a tingling kiss on my cheek. I smiled.
"Why are you even calling me tiger Justin?"
He chuckled and grabbed my small hands in his bigger.
"Cause first of all a tiger is extremely beautiful, it's strong and independent and it fights for it's own course, just like you. You always reminded me of a tiger."
I giggled and he kissed my knuckles before raising. I watched as he slipped of his jeans along with his shoes and socks.
"Don't look"
He whined when he was about to pull of his shirt. I laughed
"Make me"
My eyes glowed with desire. A blush crept over Justin's cheeks and I bit my lip. I watched closely as he slowly pulled the shirt over his head. He stepped closer and I slipped a finger over his marked chest, further down his tones abs, letting it stop at his boxers.
"Get in here"
My voice was deep and hungering for him. I saw him gulp before entering the sheets with me. I cradled him closer to my body.
"Babe you know we can't do anything, the machines will fall out and cut off your medicine."
Justin's voice was shaky. I knew he wanted me badly, but he was still responsible.
"I know Justin, but at least kiss me"
I pouted out my bottom lip. He shook his head with a chuckle.
"You're too cute."
He kissed me long while scooting my body closer to him. We broke apart and I rested my head on his chest.
"Goodnight Justin"
"Goodnight tiger"
I smiled and wrapped up in Justin's strong arms I fell asleep.

"But I know there'd sunshine behind that rain, I know there'd good times behind that pain. Can you tell me how I can make a change?"
I was woken up by the soft words of my boyfriend singing.
"Goodmorning (YN)"
A soft kiss was placed on my forehead. I groaned and moved in to his arms. He laughed calmly making me smile in to his chest. Today was the day, the day I was starting my chemo. I was going to get connected to the chemo for around 3 hours each week for at least 6 months, starting from today. Just then a nurse entered the room. Hey eyes showed no emotions but Justin's did. They were filled with sadness..
"It's time"
Her voice rung out and I closed my eyes, I was going to get well no matter what it took.........




Want more? COMMENT! And you can do better than three comments!!






5 comments:

  1. More please ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! U should be like a profecional, or something!
    This stories are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat arm!

    Personally, I like the tat. I think Beliebers should stop getting paranoid over it because half of them are most likely going to get a tat sometime in their lives. It's real 'cause you can see the redness around it. Also, do you kno if Jelena broke up? He posted a pic on instagram and the caption was a bunch of mixed letters and if you unscramble them, it spells out Single then he posted a photo saying Just Me. Idk he could be playing with us lol.
    Ps- more plz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more please!!! you are so good!!more more more!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.