8 Oct 2012

Never felt this way before(Chapter 12)

Hellooooooooooooo :)
We have 'short-movie' theme this week in school so I have NO homework.. YAAAAAY
Thank you for reading!

Chapter 12, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Here you go:

CHAPTER 12 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
"Let's take a chance"
Her lips were so close to mine that they brushed them when she whispered. Goosebumps spread over my skin as I nodded. Slowly she fluttered her eyelids close and leaned in to me. I closed my own eyes and captured her lips with mine. A warm sensation spread through me by her lips on mine. I locked my arms close around her waist pulling her into my body. Her arms went around my neck as our kiss deepened. Our lips moved in sync and sent warm chills running up and down my spine. We broke apart both panting for breath. 
"I'm so glad you came"
I rested my forehead against her's speaking softly. She smiled and looked at me through her eyelashes.
"You are so beautiful.. to me" (check out the song if you don't know it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgY5S3AcSw )
I sang softly making her cheeks turn a deep shade of red. My thumb traveled lingering over her blushing cheeks and she smiled at the ground. I grabbed her chin and tilted her face up to meet mine.  Her eyes glanced up in mine. A smile crept over my lips and she matched my toothy grin with her own. Her fingers ran up my neck and curl in to the hair on the back of my neck. I leaned in and planted a kiss on her pink lips. She smiled in to the kiss making my heart speed away. 
"Let's go out on a date yeah?"
She nodded approvingly and we separated our close embrace. I entwined our hands and we walked out the door. 

"You're happy now?"
Scooter questioned me when we exited the room.

"Yeah, thank you Scooter"
I let go of (YN)'s hand to give him a tight hug. He smiled widely when we pulled away. 
"It's good to have you back! Now go out together kids, you deserve it after all you've been through."
"Yeah thanks man"
"Thank you Scooter"
(YN) brought Scooter in for a hug while thanking him. I smile when she also turned and gave Moshe a hug. They both looked like they were taken back by surprise but also they smiled lovingly at her. That was her power. She made everyone like her right away. I guess you could say she's very likable, haha. 
"Ready?"
She nodded and reached out for my hand. I grabbed it and we said our goodbyes to the men. We walked down the staircase talking about her trip to here casually. Unfortunately she didn't live in LA, she lived in (Your home city). That would make it quiet hard for us to be together, but whatever. I was going to do everything in my power to make this work. 
"Where do you want to go?"
I asked as we walked out from the hotel.
"Can we first of all get something to eat? I'm starving!"
She whined the last part which caused me to chuckle. 

"Sure thing sweetheart"
"YAY"

She jumped slightly from excitement and made me laugh. We walked down the path swinging our hands back and forth both giggling like small children. Suddenly I stopped dead in my tacks. Outside on the street it was crowded with papz. 
"Shit" 
I mumbled under my breath. (YN) stopped too. Her face looked frightened and I pulled her in to my body. She hugged around my torso and I held her tight by her shoulders. They were already snapping pictures of us but I didn't care. I wanted the world to know about (YN) and I, but not if it scared her.
"Are you scared?"
She nodded in to my chest and I squeezed her tighter. 

"Either we go out there? or we get back and drive with Moshe and Scooter?"
"Promise me I won't get hurt?"
She looked at me with begging eyes. I pecked the corner of her mouth
"Of course honey."
She smiled brightly
"Then let's go."
We walked to the fence. They started yelling my names throwing questions. 
"Guys! GUYS!"
My voice broke through and they all held their words in. 
"This is (YN) the girl I've been tweeting about. She agreed to go out on a date with me so I'd really appreciate if you left us alone. Take pictures now and I'll answer a few questions. Deal?"
I looked around. They seemed to be the nice part of the papz. They nodded and I smiled widely. (YN) looked down at the ground shyly, I wouldn't push her to look at them.
"You look beautiful, don't hide"
I whispered in her ear. She smiled but shook her head still facing the ground. A man raised his arm signaling he had a question. 
"Yes you with the grey hoodie"
I nodded at him.
"Could you explain this whole situation properly? It's not so easy to understand it all from your tweets"
I looked at (YN) for her approve. She just shrugged. 
"Well (YN) and I met on my vacation and got on really well. We wanted to take it slow and get to know each other. Unfortunately there was a lot of hate towards (YN) and it was really hard for her. Also we both just got out of previous relationships. (YN) decided to leave the holiday spot and leave it all behind. I was very sad 'cause of her decision, but I also understood the sudden pressure from the press. Luckily Scooter took the lead and called up (YN). He told her how sad I've been so she agreed to come meet me. We have talked it through and now we're going out on a date"
"Thank you"
The man answered. They were all scribbling down on their papers. 
"Any other questions?"
Another man raised his hand and I led him speak.
"Why are you suddenly so open about your love life?"
"Because I want my fans to be happy and I want them to treat (YN) with respect. This is all very new so I won't just spit it all out. But if I want this to work I want my fans to be a part of it so they understand my decisions better"
"Alright."

The pap gave me a smile. I looked down at (YN). Her face was still at the ground. I could feel she was nervous, her grab around me was way too tight.
"Now it'd be nice if you let us alone so we can get to know each other better"
They all took some steps back and let us get through. I held (YN) tight to my body while we walked past the crowded group. I led her down a small alley. I guided her to the more quiet part of town, to get away from all the people. We arrived at a small place.
"Does this look good to you?"
"Yes" 
She let go of my torso and we walked in to the little place. We got a table and sat down.
"That was crazy"
She leaned back in her seat.
"Well they were rather nice actually, compared to how they can be"
"Oh"
Her mouth shaped and o. She leaned casually back in her seat. I could sense her mind was wandering around right now so I kept my mouth shut.
"How do you cope with all that?"
I shrugged at her question.
"You get used to it"
"I don't think I'd ever become that.."
Her voice trailed off and she looked deep in to my eyes.



Want more? leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. This story is Amazing!! Please post more as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so adorable ! ♥ you have no homework? lucky you -.-
    have fun with your 'short-movie' thingy in school ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really cute. I have no homework either but I have some Unit test coming up. I really want more so Please post more really soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.