10 Oct 2012

Never felt this way before (Chapter 13)

Hello guys :)
This is going to be the last chapter for two weeks since I'm going on a vacation. I'm travelling to NY and Washington tomorrow noon and won't come home before 14 days! I'm so excited :D Anyways I won't be able to post, I hope you understand :)
I love you all so much, you honestly make my everyday by commenting on my stuff! I love you so so much.
I'll update as soon as I get home :)
Now enjoy chapter 13..

CHAPTER 13 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
She chewed her lip nervously.
"Why don't you think so sweetheart?"
I asked her with furrowed brows.
"It just seems so overwhelming Justin. I really want to get to know you, but it's like you already made us official and we still barely know each other."
My heart sunk, when everything seemed to be fine, it just turned upside down.
"I'm sorry (YN). I don't want to push you in to anything, it's just that if you want my fans to accept you I need to be completely honest and tell them about you. I know it seems tough and I understand if you don't want to do this, it's completely understandable. It would hurt me, really bad, but I get it. My life is crazy, I can't even believe it myself.. I would accept the fact that you wouldn't give us a chance, but on the other hand I know you feel it too. (YN).. you can't deny that there's something special between us. It's like we're meant to be but everything is just against us. I wish it wasn't this hard, but who said that love and life should be simple? I know we barely have gotten to know each other, but that's why we're here right? to talk! and get to know each other!"
I breathed in trying to catch my breath after the long talk. (YN) looked intense at me without a word. She was still chewing on her lip, wow she was gorgeous. Suddenly she sighted heavily.
"Sorry Justin! It's all my fault. I'm probably making a bigger problem out of this than it is, I'm honestly sorry. I'll stop complaining and just see where this lead us.."
Her words made a smile creep over my lips. Her own face broke in to a grin and she leaned over the table. I leaned in as well and she planted a sweet peck on my lips making my heart race. We broke apart leaning back to our sitting positions. The waiter came up to us and handed us the menus. We ordered pretty quickly and the lunch went on peacefully. We both talked like waterfalls, and laughed at each other's lame jokes, it was like magic..

"Are you ready to go?"
I asked (YN) as we had both ended our food. She nodded
"Yeah I'm full"
She sighted heavily and closed her eyes while rubbing her tummy. I laughed slightly motioning for the waiter to come over to our table. He came over with the bill. (YN) reached out for her bag.
"I'll get this (YN), don't worry"
"but.."
I interrupted her.
"I wouldn't be a good date if I let the girl pay, would I?"
I sent her a wink and she giggled while a red shatter rode to her cheeks. I paid and we both got up. I held the door open as we exited the small place.
"Uhmm.. do you want to go to my place and like.. uhm.. hang out?"
I scratched my neck awkwardly, that was smooth Justin, really smooth... 
"Don't be nervous Bieber, I'd love to"
She kissed my cheek before linking our arms together. We walked down the road pointing out things laughing loudly. It was amazing to just feel normal and free, not caring about papz or anything else. It didn't seem like anybody recognized us, since we made our way back to my place without anybody stopping us. 
"Welcome t my mansion"
Her jaw dropped completely as the door opened and we stepped in to the hall
"This is like a whole castle"
"Then you can be the princess"
I answered her cheekily making her blush once more.
"You know you're adorable when you blush?"
She blushed harder fixing her eyes to the ground. I walked up beside her tilting her face up to meet mine. Without hesitation I pressed a soft kiss to her warm lips. With a smile I pulled back looking deep in to her beautiful face.
"Where are you staying?"
"Actually I'm staying at the hotel where we met earlier."
We got out of our shoes while she answered.
"Really?"
I asked while leading her in to the living room.
"Yeah. It's quiet nice and expensive, but Scooter is paying."
"He is?"
I plopped down on the couch and she sat cross legged down in front of me.
"Yes, but I hate when people pay for me. I want to show that I can handle myself"
She huffed while shrugging her shoulders clearly frustrated over the hotel choice.
"You could just sleep here if you want? It wouldn't cost anyone anything, plus I have a lot of free space and we would be able to really get to know each other."
I suggested while fiddling my hands in my lap nervously.
"Really?"
I looked at her lighten up eyes with a nod.
"Of course"
"That'd be amazing Justin"
Without warning she threw herself in to my arms. I hugged her tightly to my body feeling my heartbeat speeding up. She sent shivers down my spin with her breath tickling on my neck. She pulled back way too soon making me feel like she took a piece of my body.
"This is going to be so much fun"
She squealed excitedly making me chuckle.
"We're gonna stay up late, watch movies, talk all night and do pranks Justin!"
Her excitement was too adorable and when she started bouncing up and down in her seat I broke down in laughter. It took her a second before she realized her own actions and joining in my laughter. It was sure going to be  a lot of fun to live with her for some time..

"Aye (YN) Scooter just dropped off your bags"
I pulled her suitcase after me in to the living room. She was sitting curled up on the couch carefully looking through my photo album from the last tour.
"is this Japan?"
She turned her head to look at me. I walked over and bend over the back of the couch to look over her shoulder.
"Yup. It's one of the coolest places ever really, you should visit it someday"#
#That'd be amazing"
She answered dreamily turning the next page. I watched the photos with her for a while adding small stories to some of the pictures. After she finished the album she turned to look out the window. The sun had started to set.
"Want to go to the pool?"
I asked.
"You have a pool?"
Her surprise wasn't easy to overlook and I laughed out a yes.
"Come on, I'll show you!"
I grabbed her hand pulling her after me outside. 
"This is beautiful"
I held her around her shoulder, agreeing with her words with my silence. 
"Wanna go for a swim?"
She nodded walking inside to change. I changed in to my own trunks and sat down on the edge of the pool. My feet tangled in the water's surface and my thought wandered off and about. A presence behind me made me turn my attention. I was completely taken off guard by her stunning out.
'
I got up and walked towards her. Her gaze faced the ground and she shuffled on her feet. She was so insecure. I just wanted to hold her and tell her how beautiful she was until she believed me.
"You look amazing (YN)"
I tugged a strand of loose hair behind her ear. She quickly smiled at me before looking over the view.
"This is so amazing Justin"
"It is"
I answered as I looked at her. She turned her head at me. Her fingers grazed over my jawline and I shuttered under her touch. What was she doing to me?






So it's gonna be a while guys, but don't let that stop you from commenting! Love you all :D




8 comments:

  1. This was a really cute chapter:D OMB (YN) is staying at Justins house, that great. If only it was real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe im staying at jujus house:') imaginationnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. give me a M- M!
    give me a O- O!
    give me a R- R!
    give me a E-E!
    MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this chapter was so cute ! ♥
    enjoy your vacation, and take lots of pics ♥
    can't wait for the details ♥ have fun ! ♥
    xoxo Jennette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever i read a fanfic, I always think, "Sooo... When are they gonna do the dirty yet?" lol plz post moreeee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im like freaking out screaming rught noww in my room!!!!!i dont know what to do with myself this was so so good!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BEGGING U PLEASE

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.