4 Oct 2012

Never felt this way before (Chapter 10)

Hello :)
I love reading your comments! All thought I don't respond or comment on all of them you should know that I read them ALL! I'm glad you guys read my rambling, that's quiet nice to know. When I write all this it's  because I have to get it off my chest. Like today we had two tests and I hadn't studied because I haven't had the time.. that was really stupid! I just hope it went okay. We also got a spelling test back and that went VERY well :D So I'm in an alright mood today ;) Haha..
Anyways here's the next chapter:

CHAPTER 10 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
"Justin, sweetie, wake up" 
My eyelids shuttered open and I was greeted by my smiling mother.
 "Hi mom"
My voice was groggy from my sleep. 
"How are you baby?"
She stroke a hand over my cheek lightly. I closed my eyes and sighted. When I went to sleep I had hoped that everything would feel better when I woke up. Sadly the empty hole was still in my stomach. 
"Not very well"
I looked in to my mother's loving eyes and tried with a smile. She sent me a reassuring smile before planting a kiss on my forehead.   
"Come downstairs when you're ready. I've made us breakfast"
I nodded before she left my room. Heavily I leaned back in my sheets. I grabbed my phone and logged on to twitter.
@justinbieber: morning guys. good to b back home. really need to think some things over
I read some of my mentions and rt'ed a few.
@justinbieber: thank you for always having my back. love you!
@justinbieber: now quality time with mom. just what i need
I logged out and got out from under the covers. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants matched with a black tank top. After a quickly turn to the bathroom i jogged downstairs. I was greeted by the warm smell of egg and bacon, my favorite.
"Here you go darling"
My mom served me a fresh plate of breakfast and sat down in front of me. We small talked quietly just letting the chilled atmosphere take over our minds. After we finished our meal we cleaned up together and went to the back yard. The sun was shining brightly and I covered my eyes behind a pair of sunglasses. We both sat down at a table when my mom finally kicked it off..
"Tell me what happened in Italy Justin.."
"Well.."
I sucked in a deep breath before starting my speech.
"When Sel and I went to the pool I saw (YN). She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and I ended up talking to her, jut friendly of course. It turned out she had a boyfriend and I had Selena. After she left I couldn't get her off my mind. Her smile, her voice, her eyes, her laugh, her scent, everything about her kept circling in my head. Then we ran in to her and her boyfriend and ended up talking with them for a long time. She was so easy to talk to and I just felt like we clicked right away. When we separated Sel was kind of mad, and I understood. I had paid all my attention to (YN), but what was I supposed to do? She made my heart race just by being there. That night Sel and i broke it off. It turned out (YN) and her boy had broke it off as well. (YN) was still at the hotel and we started spending time together. We had so much fun mom. We just hit it off like I never have with anybody else before. I felt like I could tell her every piece of my mind without getting judged. She listened to my words carefully and we just laughed so much. I asked her out on a date but she was hesitant, she was not ready. We both just got out of a relationship. We agreed to take it slow. The night went well.. Well we had a little cry-thing, but got over it. That's not important. What's important is that we ended up kissing. It was the most magical moment in my life mom. I can't put words on the feelings that flew through my body. It was perfect, no it was more than perfect! It was extraordinary. I just felt like I finally knew what life was. What love was. We ended the night by promising to hang out again. The next morning she was gone. She only left me text saying that she wasn't ready and to leave her alone."
A single tear rolled down my cheek and I brushed it off. My mom kept silent for a while just looking in my eyes. My thoughts searched out for (YN). Where was she? Why did it end like this? I really wanted to be with her. 
"What you have experienced Justin is love. I can see it in your eyes. You barely know the girl but I can see that you really feel drawn to her. Like there is a connection that you just can't explain. I don't know what to do about it. I guess you just have to move on"
"It's not that easy mom!"
I held my face in my hands and rubbed it. It wasn't just that easy...
"I know Justin. I understand you. But take your time ok? She'll be the greatest memory of your life"
She spoke softly but the anger boiled in me
"Memory? MEMORY! SHE CAN'T JUST BE A MEMORY! I NEED TO SEE HER AGAIN MOM. JUST SEE HER... just see her one more time.. the angel.. her.."
My voice shook before I crushed down into loud sobs. I couldn't bear the thought of never seeing her again. It couldn't be true. I wouldn't let it happen. My mom's arms wrapped around me and she let me cry in to her chest. I really needed (YN) in my life..............

Sunday morning I woke up to a loud ring from my phone. I had been home for 5 days now and hadn't been out of my house once. I got Scooter to cancel all my appointments. My life was a mess but I couldn't help myself from sulking down in a hole of tears and sadness. How could a person you only knew for five days make you crumble in this much pain by leaving you? I picked up the phone
"Hello?"
"Justin! Get up! I have a surprise for you. I'll pick you up in 30 mins"
"But Scoo.."
He interrupted me
"No buts! Get your ass up ok? see you in 30!"
Before I could say anymore words he had  hung up on me. I sighted heavily, I should probably do as told. I did my routine with fixing my hair and brushing my teeth. I dressed in:
I didn't even bother to eat, I wasn't hungry. I watched some tv until my door was opened by a cheery Scooter and smiling Moshe.
"Come on kid. We have great surprises ahead of us!"
They grabbed my arms and pulled me to the van, what was going on?







What's going on? Comment for more! Sorry it's not very long xx

7 comments:

  1. I think that Scooter and Moshe have found (YN) and there going to take Justin to her. This was a cute chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZAYN!!! ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZAYN!!! ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY!! POST MORE ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher- "So, I hope you all have read something interesting and exciting over the summer."
    Me- *Thinks to myself* Ya, fanfics ;)

    Lol more please !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was brilliam! post more soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.