23 Oct 2012

Part 1

Hey guys :)
It's good to see you missed me ;)
Btw i now know where i'm studying next year. A family in Las Vegas Would like to have me!:D
Oh one more thing.. You Can do better than 2 comments.

Here's part 1, PLEASE comment if you want to Read more :)

Part 1:

You and I forever..forever and ever.... The words kept pounding in my head as I turned to look at the clock on my bedside table. 5.15, way too early to get up. With a deep sight I leaned back in the comfortable pillow. That was the only good thing about this place, the pillow. The bed was hard as stone, the walls were so white it hurt my eyes, the food was stinky, the smell here was horrible and the people.. well they were nice, but they kind of made me sick. Sick. Haha funny joke (YN). You're on a hospital and the people make you sick, like you're not already sick. That's why you're here... That's how reality is now. I have cancer.. cancer.. I didn't thought young, healthy people got that stuff? Turned out I was wrong. The cancer was inside me now, fighting to take over my body and make it into a dead one. The tears stung in my eyes and I closed them to keep the tears in. Through the last months I had had a growing pain in my stomach. Yesterday I finally went to the doctor and he send me directly to the hospital. They held me in for 6 hours doing different tests until they told me what  it was.. cancer. I had been allowed to  go home quickly and pack a bag before returning to the hospital. At 7 I had laid down in this bed and here I had been laying ever since. My parents had been with me the whole time but at 11 they had to go home and get some sleep. I told them I would be fine, but I think they knew I was lying. I'm so scared... Am I going to die? I.. I... A deep sob shook through my body and I hugged my duvet close to my chest. I just wish Justin was here. Justin.. my boyfriend. He was away on tour right now. I miss him so much. Right after he went away the pain started growing, it must be 2 and a half months ago. We talk on skype every night, but I haven't told me. I know he would cancel his tour right away and I can't let him do that. He loves being on tour, that's his whole life. I know I have to tell him, he needs to know that his girlfriend of one and a half year has cancer. Cancer.. I can't believe it. Why me? or actually.. why not me? It could happen to anybody, sadly it happened to me. I just wish Justin was here. I texted him saying I was too tired for our skype date. He told me it was okay, we could just talk tomorrow. Tomorrow. What if I don't make it? of course I make it! I'll take a day at a time and see what happens...

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes the room was light up by the sun.
"Goodmorning Mrs. (your last name), how did you sleep?"
A nurse entered the room just when I got up in a sitting position. I mumbled an answer. She smiled politely and opened the curtains for the sunshine to get in fully.
"I'll just open the window to get some fresh in here"
I nodded in response. While she opened the windows I grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I had two missed calls from Justin and two messages from him. Also I had tons of messages from friends. My parents had spread the news and the sweet words were flying in. The nurse went out and I started replying the texts, saving Justin's for the last. Finally I read through his messages. The first one said:
hi babe. Hope you're good. just wanna say that I 
miss and love you so much!!!! You need to come visit me real 
soon or else I might die........
I shook my head at the word die, or if he knew...... The next one was quiet a different tone:
WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME YOU FELT SICK!?
i'm coming to you right away!!
How? How did he know.. My parents probably called him. I dialed his number in quickly waiting patiently for him to pick up.
Justin: (YN)! Baby!! How are you? what's going on? why haven't you told me? 
His voice was shaky, he had been crying.
(YN): Justin calm down. I'm okay. I'm not dead *yet, I added in my thoughts* it's going to be fine
Justin: why didn't you tell me honey?
He sounded hurt. I crumbled my toes in sorrow
(YN): I didn't want you to worry...
I barely whispered.. He sighted heavily
Justin: stop thinking like that (YN). You know how much I love you, I want you to feel good, not to have aches and be afraid to tell me. Of course I worry about you sweetheart, you're my whole life!
A single tear rolled down my cheek
(YN): Sorry..
Justin: Don't say sorry. There's nothing to apoligize.. I'm on my way to come and support you
(YN): NO!
My sudden outburst took us both off guard.
(YN): you're on tour
Justin: i don't care (YN). I need to be with you when you're sick. 
(YN): but your fans babe..
Justin: they will understand that I need to be with my girl when she has... cancer
I heard him gulp when he said it. Cancer. The word held in so much bad that it was breaking my heart to hear him say it.
(YN): I love you Justin.
Justin: I love you too sweetcheeks, now relax.. I'll be there in a few hours to take care of you alright?
(YN): Alright..
Justin: see you soon love
(YN): see you..
I hung up the phone and finally since the diagnose I let the tears fall freely. This couldn't get any worse at all..

"How are you feeling (YN)?"
My mom sat down beside me and grabbed my hand. I sniffled in a sob before shaking my head
"I don't know mom.."
My voice was so breakable. It hurt deep in my throat to speak, I had been crying for at least 2 hours and nothing seemed to be able to stop me. When my mom walked in seconds ago I had finally ran dry for tears.
"(YN)!"
The door swung open and in stormed my boyfriend. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a complete mess. His shirt was crumbled and his pants were turned and sitting unstraight.
"Justin.."
My words were barely audible after all the crying.
"My baby..."
His voice cracked and the tears floated over in his eyes. My own eyes got watery as he let a slender finger stroke over my forehead. My mom left the room but I didn't take notice. Justin's tear dropped down on my skin and goosebumps spread over my skin. I must have looked horrible with big machines tied to my body along with probes.
"Don't cry"
My own tears ran down my cheeks as I reached up to touch Justin's cheek. My whole body and voice was so weak. Justin crushed down beside me on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my laying body and I nuzzled my face in to the crook of his neck.
"My baby..."
His words shook along with his body in sobs. I let my own tears fall and slide down Justin's neck wetting his shirt completely. I couldn't take how crushed he was... he was supposed to be my strong, wise, hardworking, unbreakable man... but one thing could break him.. me being dead sick..




That's part 1! want part 2?:D

9 comments:

  1. I almost started crying at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your stories ! <3 You're so amazing writer (: I feel like crying, I can imagine Justin like in this story and it makes me wanna cry ):

    But I TOTALLY wanna part 2, no need to ask luv (: ! And by the way, you have a new reader over here ! (; Please upload soon again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB That was even better then AMAZING. I LOVE your Stories. Its like Never Felt this way before but Better. You made me cry so bad. This story just reminded me of our sweet little angel Ms.Avalaana Bieber. <3 miss her so much <3 PLZ UPLOAD SOON xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. More please post fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More!!! And post often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE!! you made me cry! I LOVE IT! UPLOAD SOON PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this probably nutin to do with the story but i live in vegas! Lol anyways i love this story

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.