6 Oct 2012

Never felt this way before (Chapter 11)

Hello :)
Another weekend has arrived, yippie! Friday I went to a party... nothing interesting really happened :P lol
Today I'll have a High School Musical marathon with 5 of my girlfriends :D It's lovely!
Hope you're all doing well. Loved the comment with the teacher, made me crack! ;) haha
Here's the next chapter:

CHAPTER 11 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
I fastened my seat belt and the van sped off.
"Where are we going?"
My curiosity was taken over my bad mood. Moshe smiled knowingly in the back mirror and Scooter turned in his seat to look at me.
"You'll see!"
A smirk covered his face and I grunted unsatisfied. They both chuckled and drove off in silence. A hundred thoughts wandered through my mind as we drove through the crowded city of LA. We were on our way to center of the city. Soon we arrived at an expensive hotel. 
"What are we doing here?"
I stepped out of the car with excitement rushing through my veins. Scooter just walked past me to the entrance. 
I stopped for a second to admire the awesome car.
"Come on Justin!"
Moshe pushed me forward to the doors. We went in and I got cooled down by the air condition. The hotel was beautiful with marmot on the floors and high ceilings with big lighting crowns. I followed Scooter up the big staircase with Moshe right beside me. I kept asking what was going on, but none of them gave me a solid answer. We arrived at the first floor where a young man greeted us.
"Hello gentlemen. Your guest is waiting in the third room on the left hand"
He gestured his hand down the hallway.
"Thank you"
Scooter led the way down the hall. We stopped in front of the door.
"Who is it?"
I looked at Scooter and Moshe.
"Open up the door"
I turned the door handle slowly opening up the door. Inside was a bare white room. At the window was a girl. It was..
"(YN)"
I breathed out and she turned around. Her hair was curling perfectly down her shoulders. With a shy hand she stroke her hair behind her ear framing her face perfectly. Her lips were tugged up in a sad smile. Her eyes were dull. I let my eyes run over her perfect body soaking it all in. Was it only a dream?
LA
"Hi Justin"
Her voice sung and I took a step closer. I pushed the door close behind me and closed out Scooter and Moshe's happy smiles. Her face tilted down at the ground. She fiddled her hands around.
"How are you?"
Wow Justin. Well done. Good question. I face-palmed myself mentally. Fortunately she looked up with a smirk and a happy glint in her eyes.
"I've been better. How about yourself?"
"Decent"
I mumbled. Biggest lie ever. I had never felt so much like shit before.  I walked over to the window beside her. We stood side by side looking out the window. Neither of us said a thing. Her scent was streaming over me and I gulped. It took all my strength to keep myself from cradling her in to my arms. Suddenly she turned to face me and I was taking off guard when our eyes locked. They were shining like diamonds. Like stars in the skies. Like the sea on a bright day. They were like deep oceans soaking in my soul reading my mind like an open book. I wanted her, oh god I wanted her like she I needed oxygen.
"I'm sorry"
Her words were only a whisper.
"It wasn't fair to just leave you behind like that. I know it was wrong and I'm sorry. It's just.. I'm just a normal girl Justin. I saw all the comments on twitter and they cracked me.. I felt so bad for just leaving you. It was the hardest decision in my life. But I was scared-. When we first met it was like everyone around us disappeared. I was terrified of how you made me feel without even knowing me. I was beyond scared of the feelings that boiled in me. After you left me at my room that night I knew i wanted to take a chance on us. Give us some time and see where it would take us. But then I logged on to the net and saw all those horrible things that was being said. I'm a very insecure girl Justin, I don't feel good about myself in any kind of way and to see those words just showed me that my fears were right. I'm not good enough to be with a guy like you. I can't be with someone that I know deserves better. And I can't be with someone that make me feel like this. I can't describe what it is. But it's such strong feelings that they shouldn't exist in this world. I don't know if you have any idea what I'm talking about but it's scary. It's scary as hell! So I left and I know how cruel it was, and I'm sorry. I went home and relaxed with my family. But it just seemed like I couldn't be happy. You have moved something in me Justin. You have made me believe in love. Then yesterday Scooter called me. I don't know how he got to me, but he did. He told me how bad you were feeling because of how I left you. He also told me to check twitter so I did. I've seen all the amazing things you wrote Justin. I have seen how you treat your fans and how you stood up for me. I can't thank you enough for doing that. It's the most amazing thing anybody has ever done for me. And now I'm talking way too much. I just had to come here and explain it all. You have to know that I feel something for you that is so out of this world and I'm so sorry that I just left you like that..."
She kept our eyes locked the whole time speaking directly from her heart. I didn't know what to say or do. I reached out and took her hands in mine. I let my fingers brush over her palms. She felt it too. The exact same feeling that couldn't be described with words.
"It's okay. I'm just glad you're here now. You should never feel insecure. You know why I've been so sad? Because I feel it too. It's like this feeling that you can't put words on. It makes me want to smile but at the same time yelp out. I don't what it is but you drive me crazy. When I first saw you I was taken back by your gorgeous out but then I got to know you and I stumble over my words to describe how an amazing person you are. I.. I.. please don't ever leave me again"
I spoke softly with the tears brimming in the corner of my eyes. (YN) smiled softly. Slowly she leaned in to our lips were only inches from touching..




Sorry it's short! want more? leave a comment!<3 

6 comments:

  1. Yess please :) OMG you are such an amazing writer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i love High school musical ! hiiiiigh schooool musical, who said we have to let it go ,it's the best blablablbllbabaa step into the future..omg xD i'm feeling like an idiot now... okay.stop.lol. anyways, amazing chapter :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really good Chapter. Keep Writing More

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.