22 Oct 2012

UPDATE




Hello my beautiful fellow Beliebers :)
I am back from vacation and I have missed you all sooooooooooooo much!!!

I have had an amazing trip visiting New York and Washington DC.
We experienced so many things, here's a few:

Walking over Brooklyn bridge.

















On Museum of Modern Art, which sucked by the way!






And I met the Biebs ;)
We'd make a cue couple, right?;)














That was just a few shots, we have like 500 pics :P

Anyways,.. you're probably all going to hate me but I am ending Never felt this way before, it's no good, sorry but I hate it... Instead I'm going to write longer stories with maybe 2 or 3 chapters,

Here's a sneak peek from the one I'm working on now:
(it's a phone convo)

(YN): Sorry..
Justin: Don't say sorry. There's nothing to apoligize.. I'm on my way to come and support you
(YN): NO!
My sudden outburst took us both off guard.
(YN): you're on tour
Justin: i don't care (YN). I need to be with you when you're sick. 
(YN): but your fans babe..
Justin: they will understand that I need to be with my girl when she has... cancer
I heard him gulp when he said it. Cancer. The word held in so much bad that it was breaking my heart to hear him say it.
(YN): I love you Justin.




What are you guys saying? ready for this story to come out?

4 comments:

  1. Aw glad you had fun! I've never been to New York and DC :o. And im sad the story's ending but I can't wait for the new one to start! You should come to California sometime (my homestate) and visit L.A. 'cause it's so much fun there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ! <3
    i missed you so much ! <3
    glad you enjoyed your vacation (: <3
    the text conversation is so ....i don't even know <3
    amazing <3 i'd love to read more ! <3
    can't wait for the story to come out ! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back<3
    We all missed you a lot
    Hope you had a good trip
    Im sad that Never Felt this way is coming to a finish but you new story is even better.
    I cant wait for your story to come out <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh and by the way you and Justin make a cute couple <3 LOOOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.