30 Oct 2012

Part 4

Hey guys :)
It's cool to see you expressing your opinions in the comments, keep it going!
And no, I don't know anything about Jelena. I've heard the rumor about them splitting up, but I don't believe anything until it's confirmed. Honestly I think a lot of fans care too much about Justin's love life. Of course it's fair to be interested, but let him have his space please...! As long as Justin's happy, we should be happy too!
One last thing I need to share with you..
2013 is gonna be amazing!! 3 concerts for me:
16/4-13: Olly Murs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQDOUbErNg (Amazing swing really!!)
20/4-13: Justin Bieber - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKryovNmPVg (MY BABYYYYYY)
5/5-13: One Direction - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKryovNmPVg (This makes me cryyyy)
Plus in August I'm moving to America, can this year get any better?
I DON' THINK SO! :D

Anyways.... part 4 is up! Please leave me more than 4 comments, come on!


Part 4:
That was it. All my hair was gone, even my eyelashes. A sob shook my body and I dropped the mirror to the covers on my bed. I couldn't stand the view of my own reflection. The chemo had been going on for almost 3 months now and I was officially bald. Each time after my chemo I would throw up constantly. My body had gotten so thin. I pressed myself further down under the covers. Never wanted I anyone to see me in this state. Everything about me looked horrible. I hated my body. Hated it for doing this to me. But most of all I hated the cancer. I hated it so much that I could feel it in all my veins.
   A knock on the door snapped me out. I cleared my throat before answering.
"Who is it?"
"It's me.. Justin"
His voice was muffled by the door but it brought instant tears to my eyes. It had been two weeks since I saw him last. He had to leave to do some work. Last time he saw me I still had my hair. I was still a human, now I was a sufferer. I was nothing anymore. I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror.
"Don't come in"
My voice broke along with the tears streaming from my eyes.
"(YN)? Are you crying?"
The door barked open and I hid my face in the duvet.
"Don't look at me Justin"
My body was shaking with the crying. I could hear his footsteps coming closer. The power had left my body and I couldn't tell him to stay away.
"Baby"
The covers were softly pulled away from my face. Justin's frame hovered over me and I hid my face by turning to face the pillow. His weight made the bed tip slightly when he sat down.
"Don't hide form me beautiful"
His words were loving and careful. A warm hand stroke down my back making me melt in to his touch. Slowly his fingers slipped over my jaw making me turn my face. His expressions were filled with love and not grossed out as I was expecting.
"You're so beautiful, no matter what"
Another tear rolled down my cheek and Justin brushed it away carefully not to hurt my pale and thin skin. He leaned down and a soft kiss was placed on my dry lips.
"I love you no matter what (YN). Don't think this can change my feelings for you. You are so beautiful no matter what. You're the sun in my life and i will stay by your side forever ok?"
He cupped my face with his slender hands forcing my eyes to stay locked with his. I managed to nod at him. He smiled leaning down to kiss me once again. I melted in to his touch letting him feel my sorrow. After a while we both pulled away. He caressed my cheek while looking in to my eyes with a smile
"I missed you baby"
"I missed you too Justin"
For the first time in days a smile found it's way to my lips. Justin suddenly pulled out his phone.
"What are you doing babe?"
My eyebrows wrinkled when he pointed the phone to me.
"Shooting a picture"
I was frightened.
"Please don't"
Justin's hands lowered with the phone. His face was sad and confused
"Why not baby?"
"I look terrible."
My sight went blurry from tears and I turned my face down.A sight escaped Justin's lips
"Don't say that. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"
I looked up to see a wide smiling Justin.
"You are so beautiful to meeeee"
A warm buzz spread through my body by Justin's deep singing voice.
"I love you"
Justin grinned at my words.
"I love you toooooooooooo"
He dragged out the last words causing us both to dribble over in laughter. After gaining our control I sat up in bed.
"Then take a picture Justin"
His grin was wide as he snapped a quick picture. I watched him as his fingers typed over his phone like a maniac. A sudden buzz from my phone made Justin look at me with a big smirk. My eyes widened in horror
"What have you done?"
I grabbed my phone to see a mention from Justin on twitter. Along with the photo of a hairless me smiling was the caption:
The most beautiful girl in the whole wide world! Never do I want you to feel shame, you're too good to be true! You're strong baby and I love you <3
I looked up with a smile at Justin. He was looking at me in anticipation.
"Come here"
I opened my arms and Justin came running hugging my thin body close.
"You're so thin"
He mumbled down in my neck nuzzling his nose in to my skin. I sighted audible
"I know.."
He pulled a bit away still locking his arm around my body. The pad of his fingers stroke over my collarbones making me shiver. Justin leaned closer his warm breath washing over my neck. Softness pressed on my neck when he gently laid a kiss there.
"I love you baby"
His lips moved on my skin as he spoke.
"I love you too"
I whispered letting my hands run through his already messy hair. His face popped up only inches from mine. A smirk was playing over his lips and I smiled confused. He pucked his lips out expecting me to kiss them. I leaned in giggling and planting a soft kiss to his sweet pink lips.
"Aaahh just what I needed"
He pulled away with a satisfied face. I shook my head still giggling lightly. I moved to the side and Justin got in to join.
"how are you feeling?"
Justin's arms pulled me close to his body. I laid my face to his chest listening carefully to his heartbeat.
"Bad.. I feel like puking, my head is throbbing and my whole body is just feeling kind of numb and weird."
Silence filled the room after I finally told Justin the truth. I felt like utter shit, no other words could explain it. Instead of saying anything Justin started singing softly.
"Across the ocean, across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me.."
His voice slowly faded n to the background as I fought to keep my eyes open. Slowly the dropped close leaving me in a world light up by Justin's voice, the only light in the world filled with pain...

"So Mrs. (Your last name), how are you feeling?"
The doctor sat on the chair next to me with a friendly smile. Frustrated I ran a hand through my hair.
"Honestly I feel badder each time I receive the chemo"
The doctor nodded and scribbled down on his paper.
"Well I can tell you that the tests from yesterday shows good news. You only need this last time of chemo to kill the last cells and then you should be cured"
A smile broke my face.
"Really?"
He nodded with a genuine smile
"Really"
"That's amazing, thank you so much Doctor"
"No problem sweetheart. Now is it okay that we start the chemo now? I know it should have been tomorrow but your body is able to do it and it would be great to get it done and over with."
"I'd love that"
He raised from his chair.
"I'm glad to hear that miss. I'll be back in thirty minutes. Call your loved ones and tell them the news. I know it's been long 7 months, but you're almost there now"
With a slight squeeze on my shoulder he assured his words. I leaned back with a happy grin as he left the room. I was cured.. Finally. After such a long fight. Tomorrow... It was so close... I quickly texted my family, friends and Justin, he was at work:
Getting my last chemo in a few and then I'm cured! :D
I smiled waiting for my last step before getting to the end of the stairs, this was the best thing I had experienced for months...





How will the chemo go? Is she gonna be completely fresh? Comment for the last part!!

11 comments:

  1. You're so incredible writer ! I love ALL of your stories soo much ! Please update soon again, can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  2. please update sooon!! this is sooo good!! more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More !! These are so good !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't realize how much i love you, do you ? ♥
    well, i do. ♥ and you're an amazing writer ♥
    i'm so jelly about the 3 concerts though....:D ♥
    BUT, i'm happy for you ♥ and you are moving over here? ♥
    OH EM GEEE :D ♥ that's so cool and exciting !! x where exactly ? i live in floridaaa..♥ uploaddd ! grrrr Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB you are going to Justin concery Lucky!!!!XD
    I love your stories they are just so Remarkable ♥
    I think that (YN) last chemo might go wrong and something else might happen.
    Upload Soon ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG YOUR MOVING TO AMERICA?!?! it's a fun place you'll love it:) where do you live now? And for some reason I feel the chemo isn't going to work... but hopefully it will:)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.