1 Nov 2012

Part 5

Hellooooo :-)
You know these comments on part 4 made me almost jump with joy! I love you guys, you're absolutely terrific! :D
I am moving to Las Vegas to be an exchange student, pretty sick!
And I won't make (YN) die from cancer, I want to tell you guys that you  can fight through everything, don't worry! This is going to be the last part and then I'm starting up something new with like 2-10 parts, so be excited :D

This is the song that you'll meet here in the last chapter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOmeCxrxEz4
very beautiful!!
now...

Here's part 5:

"Do you have all your stuff honey?"
My mom swung my bag over her shoulder, I nodded slowly. My body was completely drained for energy. The whole day people had been around me making sure everything was ready for me to go home. Finally, at 5.30 pm, I was ready. After finishing my last chemo two days ago, I was ready to come home. Or not really home, I was staying at my parents house for some time, just til I was completely on top again. That could be some months. I was extremely fragile and thing. My bones were sticking out and I still had no hair at all. I couldn't even walk in this state, but it didn't matter, the cancer had officially lost the fight against me. Of course I would always be in the risk to falling back in to the sickness but right now I was cured.
   My dad pushed the wheelchair down to the elevator, my mother following close behind.
"Have you called Justin?"
"yes, he'll come by tonight. He's in New York right now"
I didn't even bother to answer my father as I answered. Everything I could think about was getting home. We got to the front door.
"Oh no"
My mom murmured and I sighted at the sign. Outside it was completely crowded with papz and most of all fans. My body and head was not ready for this at all, I didn't want to cope with this right now. Shrieks and camera flashes were already spinning in my head
"This can't be true"
My dad marched out and I could hear him yell
"THIS IS COMPLETELY UNRESPECTFUL. AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF? MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SICK FOR ALMOST 8 MONTHS AND YOU'RE GONNA TREAT HER LIKE THIS? SHE WON'T COME OUT UNTIL YOU'VE TAKEN ALL YOUR CAMERAS DOWN AND YOU PROMISE TO BE COMPLETELY QUIET!"
My dad's fuming got the buzz to die completely down.
"That's what I thought"
He nodded approvingly at the fans and turned to the papz.
"I warn you.. if you cause any trouble I'll haunt you down until I get you fired. I'll make your life a hell!"
I saw the frighten faces from the papz. My dad turned around with a satisfied grin. He waved for my mom and I to come out. I turned my face to the ground to hide my baldness from the world. Everyone were quiet. The papz snapped a few pictures as my mom and dad pushed me through the crowd of people,
"WE LOVE YOU (YN)! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
A single yell raised.
"DON'T HIDE YOUR FACE. BELIEBERS LOVE YOU!"
I looked up when another one yelled. A weak smile formed on my lips.
"Thank you guys. I love you too and I know Justin will be proud when he hear this"
All the fans formed hearts with their hands and I felt the tears stroll down my cheeks.
"I love you guys. You are all amazing and all your messages have helped me through this"
More tears fell when we moved further to the car. My dad lifted me in and fastened my seat-belt.
"That was beautiful honey"
He kissed my forehead and finally I was on my way home.

Something hit my window waking me up from my slumber.
"What the hell?"
I mumbled and glanced at my phone, it was only 8pm. Slowly I walked to the window resting on the walls around me. It was weird being back in my old room filled with posters of Justin, I hadn't lived here since I moved out and lived with Justin in LA.. that time seemed so far away now. Outside my window it was dark. Suddenly a wave of small stones hit my window and I looked down to see Justin. I opened the window and my curtains flew around by the wind.
"Justin?"
My voice was fragile but very surprise
"Hi tiger. How are you?"
His smile brightened up my mood and I smiled back
"I'm alright, what are you doing down there?"
A confused look made me furrow my brows.
"A romantic gesture"
He went down on one knee and held a guitar in his arms. The sweet tones trembled out in the cold air mixing with Justin's husky singing voice.
"Some people they call me crazy
For fallin' in love with you
They can take me and lock me away baby
Cause there's nothing those walls can do

I'll be the rising moon after the setting sun just to let you know
 you'll always have someone
I'll be the clearest day when the rain is done
So you'll always know

Through the shake of an earthquakeI will never fall
That's how strong my love is
Like a ship through the storm 
we can risk it allThat's how strong my love is

I used to feel kinda lonely
Cause the world can be so fake
All it matters
I'm tellin' you
It's you and me only
And the fortress from love we make

I'll be the water you need in the desert land
Just to let you know you'll always have my hand 
I'll be the man you need to be a better girl
So you'll always know

Through the shake of an earthquakeI will never fall
That's how strong my love is
Like a ship through the storm we can risk it all
That's how strong my love is

Ooooh Can nothin' break us down
Oooh Cuz we are heaven bound
Like a mountain standing tall 
Immovable we're here to stay
Ooooh Can nothin' get in the way

Through the shake of an earthquake ( I will never fall)
I will never fall ( I will never fall)
That's how strong my love is (that's how strong my love my love is)
Like a ship through the storm we can risk it all (We can risk it all Ooooh)
That's how strong my love is (Looove is)

Through the deepest waters
I won't let you drown
That's how strong my love is
There's a balloon in the sky that'll never come down
That's how strong my love is
That's how strong my love is
That's how strong my love is"

The last strum of his guitar died down and he put it aside. His voice was so beautiful and the tears were streaming freely down my face. Our eyes didn't broke contact for one second. A smile formed on his beautiful lips and I returned it with a wide grin. The happy years continued streaming down my face, how did I get so lucky? To have a boyfriend like this?
"(YN)... through the lat moths you have fought like the strongest warrior in the whole world. I admire your strength so much. I have tried my best o be by your side through it all. Since the day I met you I knew you were the one and this fight has only proven my point, we belong together. I'll never let you down nor let you go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we're young, but we're not foolish and I love you so damn much.. (YN) will you please marry me?"
I gasped as he pulled out a ring from the back of his jeans. Even  in the spare light I could see it twinkling. I reached my arms out the window like I could touch him.
"That'd be an honor."
I whispered. Justin's face light up. He got up from the grass.
"I'll be there in a second."
I watched him run to our front door and greet my smiling parents. I could hear the door close and I closed my own window. My body was too tired to stand so I sat down on the bed. A soft knock on the door and Justin pushed it open. Warm happy tears still slid down my pale cheeks.
"You're so beautiful"
With the he bend down beside me. His soft thumbs stroke my tears away. He grabbed both my smaller hands in his bigger.
"I love you (YN)."
"I love you too Justin"
He pulled out the ring and slipped it down my finger



I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face to mine. While placing my lips on his I whispered softly.
"You've been my rock.. I can't survive a day without you"
Our lips pressed together and a sensation exploded in my blood. A power rushed through my fragile veins causing me to pull Justin closer...

"Be careful honey"
He lifted my body from my sitting position laying me down under the covers. Tugging himself in beside me he engulfed me in a close embrace. His sweet lips pressed to my forehead.
"My fiance"
I smiled at his words
"My soon to be husband"
I whispered back making him chuckle. I rested my face on his chest.
"How are you feeling?"
My head was throbbing, my legs were weak, my back was aching and I felt like throwing up but with Justin by my side..
"I've never been better"










I know it's a crappy ending... but still give me some response guys? Everything is appreciated!!



6 comments:

  1. omg i love it soo much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB that was so cute
    Im sad that this story is at an end but i cant wait for your next story.
    When are you going to start writing your next story? Can you give us a little preview of how the next story is going to be?
    U.S.A is a nice place but i live in Toronto,Canada.
    I really like the ending of this chapter its so good
    ♥♥♥xoxo♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing story <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute.. Happy ending! :) how come there is never any 1D fan fics not a complaint just wondering:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww ♥ cutest chapter ever c: can't wait for your next story, you are amazing Xox and we love you too...so much ♥ i'm so happy for you , seriously ♥ Las Vegas is amazingly beautiful (: ♥ wish you all the best love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sorry, im really lost??? where is part 1????????? thank you!!!!! and ur stories are like so freakin amazyn!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.