15 Nov 2012

Smile-story part 2

Hi guys :)
You left me 5 comments, we all know you can do better than that!
I'm so glad to hear you like the outfits. The clothes/sets is like what I would love to wear but are way too insecure to actually do :P It's completely my style, so I'm glad to get feedback :)
Also I love how you missed my rambling :D hahaha I love rambling I just had a thought you found it annoying ;)
I've talked with Neringa(the other writer) and she's not coming back on here.. So I need a new co-writer. The last time a few applied but they weren't 'professional' enough...
I'm really in need of one more to write so I won't be under such pressure. If you're interested please consider if you actually WANT to! You need to be able to update the blog prett often, not each time but more than once a week. You need to be able to write imagines that are readable. So if you're want to become a writer on here send me a mail with name, age, country, why you want to be a writer on here and something you have written(imagine wide). Send the mail to astrid.jungberg@gmail.com :) looking forward to hear from you
Now here's part 2


Part 2:
"Good to see you Justin"
Pulling away I smiled at his shining eyes. He held out his arm and I held it while walking down my porch after locking the door behind. We got to his car and he held open the door like a true gentleman. I got in my seat and watched his smooth moving as walked around the car. When he got in he started the engine and we drove off to an unknown destination. The conversation between us were just getting to know each other.
"I realized that I only know your name, tell me something about yourself?"
Justin looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I thought for a second about some clever things to say
"Well my name is (YN) and I'm 20 years old. I go to university. Uhmm I live by myself, I have had a roommate but she moved out to move in with her boyfriend. I like music and reading. I have a brother and yeah.. I don't know"
Shrugging I looked at Justin. He nodded.
"Then tell me about yourself Justin"
He bit his lip thinking about how to start.
"Well my full name is Justin Drew Bieber. I'm (the years he is when you're 20) years old. I'm from Canada where my dad still lives. My mom lives in LA. They're divorced. My dad has with his new wife gotten me two younger siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon. I work as a singer and I also play some different instruments. I have apartments different places but most of the time I stay at hotels and suck since I travel a lot"
I started at Justin in utter shock, why hadn't I recognized him as Justin Bieber? He used to be my biggest idol when I was younger. I had been a die hard Belieber but as I had grown up he had traveled to the back of my mind.
"You're alright?"
We were holding at red and Justin was giving me a worried look. I shook my head in disbelief connecting our eyes
"I can't believe I didn't see it was you. I used to have my whole life dedicated to you. You know introducing myself as the future Mrs Bieber and naming the kids we would have together"
The stop turned green and Justin laughed out loud as he started up the car again. I blushed hard when I realized that I had just told him how obsessed I was.
"But I'm not like that anymore of course"
Stuttering I turned to look at Justin. He showed me a quick glance before tuning his eyes back to the road. Smiling widely he replied cheekily
"I think it's cute that you were obsessed with me"
Turning a deeper shade of pink we both laughed a bit at my old weirdness
"What made you go away from your Belieber period?"
Justin was curious.
"I guess I just grew up. When you get older there come more important stuff in your life than superstars"
Winking at his smiling face he chuckled.
"I see"
He answered back. The car pulled in to a parking lot. Justin parked the car and told me to wait for second. I waited only to see him get out and jog to my side of the car. Gentle he opened the door and helped me out
"Thank you"
He towered over me with a wide smile. Laying an arm across my shoulder we walked up to the fancy looking restaurant. We got in and a waiter approached us.
"Hello and welcome to Brisney's(RANDOM thing I made up), have you made a reservation?"
The waiter kindly asked with a polite smile spread over his lips.
"A reservation for Bieber"
"Oh yeah welcome, let me show you to your seats"
He led us along through the not too crowded place. We got to a nice looking table at the wall. Justin pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit down. I thanked him and he sat down opposite me.
"I'll be right back with the menus"
The waiter told us before leaving us behind.
"This is very nice Justin. Thank you for taking me"
"Of course smiley. I just caught your smile on the street and knew I had to get yo know you"
I laughed at him calling me smiley and Justin quickly got the thing and laughed along. Shortly after the waiter returned with our menus. We talked casually about the options before calling the waiter over to order. After he left we both leaned a bit over the table and in union we rested our heads in our hands.
"Haven't you been on a break lately or something? You haven't been so much in the media"
Sincere I asked Justin.
"Well yeah I have. After my last album and tour I just felt like I needed a break. I've been on the spot since I was 15, I had to take some time off. It's been like 9 months now. in the beginning it was hard since the papz still followed me everywhere. But after a couple if moths I think they got the idea that I was just doing nothing and trying to relax. So they left me alone and the last months I have just gotten to lean back and enjoy the life I haven't had in so many years."
The look on Justin's face wasn't hard to understand, he had really loved to finally have some time off
"That's so great to hear Justin. You really deserved the break for sure"
Smiling back at me he spoke further
"True. I'm slowly starting to get bored so I think I'll start go to the studio and write some stuff. You know just getting to work slowly again. I have nothing to worry about, i have enough money to live for the rest of my life"
We both laughed a bit at his slight remark.
"Do you write?"
In the light Justin's eyes twinkled and a light flutter shook my body
"Not really. I've tried writing a bit but nothing serious"
I answered back thinking about why he would ask me such things
"Oh.. I just thought that since you're into music you might be able to write with me. It could fun"
He smiled hopefully keeping his gaze with mine. It felt like he looked directly in to me
"It could be fun. I'm not good, but we could try it"
"I'd love that"
He shot back with a grin on his face. We talked a bit more before our meals arrived. I had ordered a spaghetti bologna and the waiter leaned over to place it down. Unfortunately it was a bit slippery and he spilled it all over my white shirt. Justin's expression was shocked and the waiter stammered out apologizes  But the best think was Justin's amused expression when he saw me reaction....



 More? comment! Also give me some feedback, and send me a mail if you want to become a writer! :D

I love you xx

5 comments:

  1. More pleeeaassseee xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the style ♥ and stop being so insecure !!!! you are seriously stunning ! ♥ so beautiful ! like afsfhnanflskajflsjfahskjanfsjnylxqalbqla ♥ ♥ and your rambling is NOT annoying ! x it's the best part, DUHH ! ♥
    i love your rambling :3 ♥ and i'm sorry about Neringa...♥ she was a really good writer </3 but i can't write imagines though, i've tried before but failed :D "But the best thing was Justin's amused expression when he saw my reaction...." ?!?!?!!?! O.O ♥
    Awwy we love you more :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do one Jason McCann story? And moreeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really cute and I love your Rambling ♥
    The outfits are just so cute are pretty like when i went to sleep the only thing i can think about was "THE PRETTY OUTFITS" but i dont think i can walk in heels that big :D
    This was so cute but i kinda thought it was SAD that (YN) lost her Belieber side but i think that will happen to every belieber when they get older because I am in Highschool and sometimes its hard having Justin and studying in life.
    So now this site is yours and you can do whatever yo want with it
    PLZ WRITE MORE
    ♥xoxoxox♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.