29 Nov 2012

300000 views on the blog! (and a one shot)

Hey guys.There's 300.000 views so here's the video I promised. Sorry for the bad quality, it is recorded on my phone. And sorry it's a it awkward, it's very weird recording yourself.....




The story I talked about is going to be called: miles apart. It will probably come out next week. You are dating Justin in the fic and then it's gonna be Niall that causes some troubles... 

Treacherous by Taylor Swift is the inspiration for this story. It is not very good, I apologize

Treacherous


Put your lips close to mineAs long as they don't touchOut of focus, eye to eyeTill the gravity's too muchAnd I'll do anything you sayIf you say it with your handsAnd I'd be smart to walk awayBut you're quick sand
Brown eyes sparkled right in front of me. I sighted contently when his soft lips just brushed over mine. Begging and longing for his touch I moved closer under the sheets. Warm hands slid over my bare back sending electricity throughout my body. He had me in his hands and he could do whatever he wanted as long as he gave me what I was craving; his touch. I knew I should walk away before I would get attached. To him all this was just a game. The nights spend together giving everything I had to him.. For me it was everything, for him it was nothing. But he knew, just as well as I did, he had me exactly where he needed. Just the feeling of his presence being near. I smiled at him in front of feeling his fingers run over my cheekbones lingering. His chest raised and I leaned in pressing a small kiss to his collar bone.. Looking back up the loving look in his eyes had changed..
This slope is treacherousThis path is recklessThis slope is treacherousAnd I I I like it
He rolled to his back laying with his arm behind his head. Looking up in the ceiling I looked at his soft features. The curve of his perfect nose followed by those plump lips. I was deeply in love and sadly I knew he didn't feel the same way. Begging my heart to let the feelings fly I felt my self smiling at his concentrated look. Without warning he raised from the bed. Getting up he grabbed his boxers from the floor putting them on quickly. "What are you doing Justin?"I sat up in the bed covering my naked chest with the covers. He looked at me a frown covering his face."This is not fair to any of us (YN). We both know how wrong these nights together are"Gazing in to my eyes I was speechless. It was the first time I had ever heard him question our time together. I knew he didn't love me, but I thought he enjoyed these nights together as much as I did..
Two headlights shine through the sleepless nightAnd I will get you aloneYour name has echoed through my mindAnd I just think you should think you should knowThat nothing safe is worth the driveAnd I will follow you follow you home, follow you follow you follow home
I watched while he got completely dressed. Admiring every piece of his body my heart shattered in to a million pieces. He didn't gave me a warning before he left out of my door. I sighted and laid back in the pillows. A small stain of tears ran down my cheeks as the headlights of his car shone through my window. Trying to go to sleep his name kept running through my mind; Justin Drew Bieber, the love of my life.. how could he just leave me? Didn't he feel the sparks between us at all? Justin.. Justin.. I wanted him so badly it hurt me physically. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head, I had to go to his home. I had to show him how much I loved him. It wasn't safe, but if he loved me back there would be no risk in all of this... Adrenaline rushed through me when I quickly dressed. Running down on the street I set my way towards Justin's place. 
This hope is treacherousThis day dream is dangerousThis hope is treacherousI I I, I I I, I I I
I hoped he would love me back. Knowing the chance was 50/50 I day dreamed of him. His beautiful eyes, the gorgeous smile of his, a body sculptured by God.. but most of all his amazing personality. The way just by saying my name he could save my whole week. It was incredible how fun, sweet, caring and gorgeous one person could be. Maybe he would tell me I was stupid to think we could be together, but I had to know. I couldn't keep having sex with him almost once a week when my feelings for him were so strong. I had to know the truth, and it had to be now. I was standing outside his door breathing in slowly trying to active the adrenaline I had before. 
Two headlights shine through the sleepless nightAnd I will get you get you aloneYour name has echoed through my mindAnd I just think you should think you should know That nothing safe is worth the driveAnd I will follow you follow you homeI'll follow you follow you homeI'll follow you follow you homeI'll follow you follow you homeThis slope is treacherousI I I like it Knocking on the door my breath hitched in my throat. A couple of headlights passed me on the street. Muffling feet was on the other side of the door. It was opened at there he was, more perfect than ever.."(YN)? What are you doing here?"His voice was filled with surprise."I.. I just had to.. You know Justin over the last months we have been sleeping and fooling around. I know we both agreed we wouldn't fall for each other.. I'm just afraid I couldn't keep that promise Justin"I looked up meeting his eyes. He didn't say anything, he just starred in to my eyes. Suddenly he grabbed my arms pulling me close to his body."I'm glad you came"Without more explanation he pressed his lips to mine in a magic movement. Lingering feelings ran through my body and I liked it.. very very much!



THE END

I love you :)





4 comments:

  1. Wow it's perfectly perfect <--- haha weird ;)
    I love it soo much and yeah the story with Justin and Niall sound good but how if its zayn and not Niall haha?! :) I don't hate Niall or something but I like zayn pretty much!<3 And it would be so interesting ... But at the end "i" don't wanna leave justin! Lol. I should just have dramas and fun that's all (that's alot haha) anyway... It will be great :) xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last story they did with justin and someone out of 1D was zayn so it would be kinda good to have a change, wouldn't it? Xxx
      P.s- your an amazing writer!!! Xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. OMB that was really cute and perfect♥
    I love the idea for Miles Apart♥
    Congrats on your 300950 views
    and i really enjoyed your video♥
    I cant wait for more♥
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the story sounds really really really good ! ♥ i'm very excited ! ♥
    and i love your accent, it's like the cutest thing ever ♥
    and you are so beautiful i'm so jealous ..xx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.