9 Nov 2012

Part 4 of CLUB




Hi loves :D
Sorry this last chapter is short, I'm a little busy this weekend
I love you all! Remember you're always welcome to come to me to chat or if you have ANY problems at all :D
Read this and enjoy your weekend ;)


Part 4:'
Cranking the door open a huge smile cracked my face.
"Hi Justin"
"Hello beautiful"
Going in for a sweet hug my cheeks burned from his words. We both pulled away
"You're ready?"
I nodded and he held out his hand for me to take it. Leaving my place behind we got to his car. Holding the door open for me I thanked him for being such a gentleman. He got in the drivers-seat and started the engine.
"Where are we going?"
The curiosity took over my body and I blurted my question out earning a smirk from Justin.
"You'll see"
Groaning at his answer I leaned back in my seat making Justin laugh. The radio was playing and the silence between us were comfortable. Suddenly the car came to a stop
"We're here"
Opening his own door Justin spoke. Patiently i waited for him to help me, i was kinda screwed with my eyes covered. My door opened and I felt Justin's body lean over me. Breathing in to keep my heartbeat normal why he unbundled my belt i dazed off in the thought of having him so near.
"Here you go sweetheart"
He held my hand and got me to step out on the ground. Through my shoes I could feel us walking on small stones. There was no car noise only the faint sound of birds cheeping and the wind blowing sounded. Justin sneaked an arm around my waist and I leaned in to him as we walked.
"Why can't I see?"
Impatiently I asked him turning my head to him, but it didn't matter turning my head I couldn't see him anyway.
"Because it's a surprise love"
Chuckling he answered my question.
"A bit impatient aren't we?!"
He added up. Groaning I kept up the walk with my head turned back forwards. Laughing beside me Justin followed me further to our destination. Justin started out a conversation about birds, very weird but cute that he thought it was beautiful. Finally he stopped me and let go of my waist.
"We're here"
Before his words had slipped of his lips I had already ripped the scarf of my eyes. We were standing on the edge of a beautiful meadow. Just a few feet away a romantic picnic was set up.
"Did you do this?"
Taken back I turned to look at Justin. Looking at me with a shy smile he nodded.
"You're amazing"
Running in to his arms I shrieked. Hugging me close to his warm body I fell my heart melt by having him close. Pulling away I smiled up to his eyes. Brown and shiny they light down in mine making my body tremble for his sweetness.
"You like it?"
Gesturing to the cloth on the ground I nodded happily.
"I love it"
We both sat down and started eating the food Justin had brought along. Laughing and eating the time flew by and before I knew it we had eaten it all
"Lay down with me"
Justin pulled me close and we both laid down. My head was resting on his chest moving along with his steady heartbeat. The sky above us was blue and a few puffy white clouds moved over slowly like they were sleepy. A warm hand stroke through my hair and I smiled knowing that Justin did it without noticing how nice of a gesture it was. He had no idea how he made me feel.
"Can I tell you something?"
Melodic his voice strummed through my mind. I nodded with my head still on his chest. The movement through my hair stopped and we both sat up. Sitting in front of each other he reached out for my hands. Feeling the buzz spread through our touch I smiled down at my lap.
"(YN)... since we met the other night I haven't been able to get you out of my head. You're so sweet and caring. You're intelligent and insanely beautiful. You're everything I've ever wished for in a girl and I guess I'm just really trying to say that I like you.. a lot! I know we barely know each other but I just had to put my feelings out there"
Looking up I met Justin's beautiful gaze. A blush was heating up my cheeks matching Justin's already pink one. Instead of saying anything I moved. Actions speaks louder than words. I moved my head closer pressing my lips softly to Justin's. They were warm and send chills down my spine. He kissed back letting me know he felt the same way. After a bit of kissing I pulled back resting my forehead on his.
"Actions speaks louder than words"
I whispered letting him know I felt completely the same but couldn't get myself to tell him. Without more words he captured my lips with his kissing me with such force that I'd never felt before. His hands caressed my cheeks and my own arms fitted around his torso. Feeling his tongue move over my bottom lip I let it enter my mouth. Our tongue's dance together was like flying butterflies around my head. Spinning around my mind was clouded from the feeling of Justin's mouth mixed with my own.  Smiling as we both pulled away I knew how this was going to end. Right now we were still strangers with so strong feelings towards each other.. but in my mind I didn't doubt for a second that I was going to spend the rest of my days with Justin Drew Bieber.


THE END




Comments?

6 comments:

  1. omb!!! loooove it!! can`t wait for the next chapter!! plz, update soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rlly hope ur going to continue this In a long story and if not then when making a story could u make it along story , I find it more engaging when u do , if u can't it's totally fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it was perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so cute..... I really liked it ♥
    So did you guys hear Justin and Selena Broke up? :(
    Its all over Twitter.
    I love this chapter♥
    xoxox ♥
    Post Soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you doing the rest of the story for through love and hate
    P.s- the story was so good MORE pleeaassee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.