3 Nov 2012

Part 1 of CLUB

Hello ladies :)
How are you all doing?
Don't you just love the weekend ;) I have something I just need to share with you...
I went to a party last night and got well kinda drunk.. There's this really sweet boy and we're great friends. He followed me all the way home and we ended up cuddling for 1 hour just talking about everything before he finally went home. Then today we ended up going out for a walk together and he's just the sweetest boy ever.. I'm just really afraid of falling for him since I was in love with him when I was younger. From the age of 9 to 13 I thought he was my one and only. Now I'm 15 and I love our friendship so much and I don't want to ruin it but he's just so amazing... *sight* I don't know what to do???????????

About the 1D thing. Neringa used to post about 1D, but she's really busy so that's why there's no updates and stories about them.

Sorry that you didn't get a preview of this, I've really worked hard today... and I actually love the result quiet much :)

Hope you enjoy xx


Your outfit in part 1:
Meet me at the club?



Part 1:
The bass pumped through my veins mixing with the adrenaline from the alcohol. Dancing bodies were pressed together in an atmosphere filled with passion, people and party. Hands grabbed my waist and over my shoulder I saw a tall guy smirking down at me. Grinding on him I felt his erection press on my lower back. His hands pulled me closer and goosebumps spread over my neck as he whispered in to my ear.
"Let's take this to my place"
A sloppy kiss landed on my bare shoulder and I wrestled to get lose of him
"Let  me go"
Growling I tried to rip myself out of his hold but it only caused him to tighten his hands.
"A little feisty aren't we?"
The alcohol in his voice was clear but sadly it didn't effect his motions, I couldn't get away from him
"Seriously let me go"
Once again I tried ripping his hands of my waist but he know turned me around pressing our chests together.
"You're so sexy"
Drooling he leaned forward trying to press our lips together. Shaking my head i refused his lips on mine.
"Come on man, let her go. She doesn't want you"
Behind us a voice spoke up. I turned my head to see a handsome guy narrowing his eyes at the man hitting on me. Laughing the man held me to his body and from the bottom of his throat he rashly spoke
"Why would you know that?"
"I think that's pretty obvious. You can see it on her body language and hear it on her words. Now please let her go and let's not cost a big scene"
The guy held his hand out as a gesture to make peace. The tight arm around me loosened like the drunken man actually thought about letting me go. I held my breath expecting everything to happen.
"Man.. come on now.. Just let her lose"
The guy pleaded with his big brown eyes. For a second the man let go of me completely. I took the opportunity to step away from him. With a long stride I was standing beside my saver. The drunk-bolt in front of us leaned in with a knotted fist.
"Don't tell me what to do"
He snorted and with a swing he knocked the handsome boy down with a punch straight to his jaw.
"Oh my god!"
All emotions ran through my body and I covered my mouth with my hands in disbelief. As I bend down a big crowd surrounded us and yells for security raised through the air. Someone stepped in and held the drunken man in a tight grab while the security men arrived. I bend down to the brown eyed boy stroking a hand over his clammy forehead.
"Can you hear me? Are you there?"
Frantically I shook his shoulders. His eyes opened but it looked like his sight was blurry.
"I'm okay"
He choked out. I pulled him by the shoulders in to my body. Soothingly I pressed his face to my chest moving back and forth.
"Thank you. thank you."
I kept thanking him for his saving of me while he got his breath steady. Suddenly his eyes popped open and locked with mine. Completely mesmerized by the dark brown color I kept our connection locked together. A slight smile formed on his perfect pink lips. Blushing I returned his smile with my own happy one.
"Can you stand?"
Embarrassed of our close embrace I pulled a bit away.
"Yeah I think so."
Softly his voice wrapped around my like we were the only people in the room. I reached out for his hand. Electricity ran through my body when his firm hand grabbed around mine. Helping him up he stumbled in to me in an awkward hug. Without hesitation he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Automatically my own arms circled around his neck pressing our chests even closer.
"Thank you from the help"
He said squeezing me before letting go.
"Well thank you for saving me for that bastard"
I answered back feisty. A deep chuckle sent from the back of his throat engulfed us both making my knees go weak. Twinkling his eyes met mine and we just stood for a while gazing in to each other's eyes.
"I'm Justin"
Politely he held his hand out for me to shake it. I grabbed it lovingly giving it a shake,
"I'm (YN)"
Biting my lip I let my eyes roam over his body. A blazer was hugging his shoulders and covering the white t-shirt under neath. The t-shirt was tight over his chest shoving off the perfect toned muscles. He was slightly taller than me all though I was wearing my heels.
"You're very beautiful (YN)"
Melodic was the only way to describe the beautiful voice he had.
"Are you a singer or something?"
My question blurted out and caused Justin to laugh.
"Actually I am. I'm Justin Bieber, maybe you've heard of me?"
Tilting hi head he looked at my expression changing.
"Yeah of course. That's why you look so familiar. You're great"
Grinning widely I spoke my mind getting a toothy smile in return from Justin.
"Uhm are you here alone?"
Fiddling his hands around he asked me kind of nervous. I smiled widely at his shyness, he was sexy and adorable at the same time. Like a teddy bear you want to squeeze all night but at the same time want to do really naughty things to...
"Well I went here with my friends but I have absolutely no idea where they are"
"Would you maybe like to come home with me? Just you know, to get to know each other"
Chewing on his lip he shot me back with the question. I nodded while answering happily.
"That'd be cool. Also I want you to get some ice on your jaw, it's starting to swollen and go blue."
I reached out to touch it lightly making Justin double up in pain.
"Sorry"
Quickly I removed my hand with an apologetic look.
"It's alright"
Smiling he reassured. We headed through the crowded place that was now back to normal. At the wardrobe I got my jacket and slung it around my shoulders.
"let's go"
Justin reached for my hand and I grabbed it with a racing heart. Our hands melted together and a spark sprung through my blood, could it be possible that our hands actually fitted perfectly together? Outside we got a taxi and Justin held the door open for me. The ride to his place was short but our conversation didn't die for a second. We had so much in common it was completely shocking. At his place we got inside. While Justin went around and turned on lights I went directly to his freezer. Searching through his drawers for some ice to cover up his jaw.
"What are you looking for?"
His presence was right behind me making my air catch in my throat. Reaching out for the ice I turned around to find him only inches from my face. His body so close to mine made my body go in shock and the ice dropped to the floor. leaning in closer to me my heart raced even faster in my chest, what did he do to me?





So what do you think? want more? COMMENT

15 comments:

  1. OMB this was soo good
    I love it
    I just cant stop thinking about this.
    Justin is so sweet and cute.
    Hope you had FUN at the party you went too.
    And i hope you friendship with that guy is stays the same and only good things happen
    I think Justin is going to go in for a kiss with (YN).
    POST SOON xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holllyyyyy cow FRIKEN AMMMMMAAZZZING YOU'VE COME SO FAR AND IM SO PROUD OF U AND UR WRITING CONGRATS I LOVE U SOOO MUCH <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS THE BEST STORY SO FAR SERIOUSLY!! You are an amazing writer! I wanna read more more!! please update soon!! looove!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!! AMAZING STORY!! looove it!! you are so talented! you should write a book! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo good!! im sooo exited for the next part!! please update soon! love your stories!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVE THIS!! GREAT STORY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFB!! I LOVE this story!! PLEASE update soon!! love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this story is great!! please update soon!
    btw I think you should go for that guy!;)
    I really love all your stories! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it because she is drunk she doesn't remember who he is? because everybody knows who JUSTIN BIEBER is right? :):) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost every good story starts with "I went to a party last night and I got kind of drunk..." hope you and that guy end up together. More please !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can 't wait to see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, i WANT more :o x

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.