21 Nov 2012

Jason McCann Story part 1

Hello looooooooooooooooooovers :D
So great to have 8 comments this time!
Thank you guys for defending me but really it's alright. I asked you to give me your opinion and the first anon did.. one thing I'd just like to say; if you say you don't like please tell me why so I can practice. If you just say you don't like it I can't do anything about it, I need a reason!
I like to write stories where a song appears 'cause it helps me with inspiration :)
It's the last chance to apply as co-writer, got a few applications but I'm always open for more!
We're really close to 300000 page views, what shall I do when we hit it?
I can make a video answering questions? I can pick a random one to get a personal imagine? I don't know? Tell me your ideas!!!
This is a Jason McCann story and honestly it's not that good so I only wrote 2 chapters, hope you don't mind :)


Part 1:
It was a quiet night. The wind was briefing softly through the falling leaves on the streets. Street lamps were the only lights in the dark. Some might find a dark quiet night scarring, I found it reliving and peaceful. A couple of car lights turned around the corner and my eyes crinkled at the strong light. It was a van and it was driving right towards me. I didn't think much of it, what would they want with me? A lonely girl walking on the streets. Oh I was wrong, boy I was wrong. The van slowed down in front of me and stopped a couple of meters ahead of me. As I walked past it the door sprung open and a mascaraed man jumped out. Before I knew it his arms locked around my body. I screamed at the surprise and sudden fear rushing through my now very tensed body. Trying to wrestle me loose the man lost his grab for a second. I yanked my elbow back hitting him straight in the guts. He crumbled together in pain making me run for my life. Without looking back i ran for my life, why did I choose such an empty street to walk on? Adrenaline was punching through my veins. I heard footsteps getting closer behind me. Looking over my shoulder I saw a younger boy running after me. His hair was hid behind a dark beanie. That was the only thing I saw before I turned my attention back forward. Out of breath I turned down a small alley. I stopped dead in my tracks, it was a dead end, how could it be a dead end? I backed up to the wall pressing my back to it. The boy stood at the opening of the alley.
"Don't hurt me"
I whispered hiding my face in my hands. His presence was coming closer. Step by step he got closer to me being completely silent.
"I have done nothing. Don't hurt me please"
Pleading I looked up at the boy. He was standing right in front of me with his brown eyes burning in to my soul. Reaching out for me I pressed myself closer to the wall
"I won't hurt you, just come with me. You won't be hurt"
Shaking my head I felt tears rim my eyes. The fear was shivering my body making my mind spin with 'this is my last minute' thoughts. His hand laid on my shoulder and I winced in fear.
"Come on Jason! You need to hurry!"
A yell made the boy turn his attention away for a second and I saw my possibility to run. Turning my shoulder I got out of his grab and my legs set off. But the boy was faster. His leg jumped out making me trip over it. I landed right on the asphalt with my stomach punching all the air out of my lungs. The pain wrecked my body and I saw red spots before my eyes.
"Don't even try"
It was like an animal's grown coming deep from his throat. I must have heard my neck when I well cause when he grabbed my shoulders to pull me up a sharp pain got me to collapse back down on the ground. A hard kick was planted in to my guts and crumbling my stomach together I cried out in pain.
"Just be still!"
Gritted teeth made his word come out harsh. I didn't even wince when his arms picked me up. I was going out and in of consciousness while he carried me to the van. I was thrown in to the back of the car feeling my whole body go numb from all the pain. As the car set off I felt like my body was left without a mind. The only thing I felt was warm blood running down over my face.

A thumb in the road made my body jump and woke me up from my numb state. Agony shot through my body and I sat up.. Rubbing my forehead flashing images from the past came rushing to my mind. After a bit of thinking all the night's actions came to my mind. My whole body was aching when I tried to look at my surroundings. I was still in the back of the van and we still driving. My guess would be we were driving down a small path, judging by all the bumps on the road. Finally we came to a stop. It took some time before the back doors were opened. A big shadow was towering over the entrance. It was dark behind him and I couldn't see a thing outside. Without any words he reached out from me. I whimpered when he pulled my hurt body up from the ground. He didn't even shake all though he carried my dead weigh. I closed my eyes not even wanting to do anything about what was happening. I knew that if I tried anything I would only cause more damage to my body and that was probably a bad idea. It turned out we were at the end of a path where a small house was located. The other man held the door open as the younger guy carried me in. He laid me down on a ragged couch. His brown eyes pierced in to mine.
"Don't try to move okay? We'll be back soon"
With those words they both turned around and left me alone in the small house. I didn't even bother to move, plus it was way too painful. The blood on my face had dried in but still everything was in pain. I closed my eyes trying to hold in my tears. How did this happen? I was kidnapped and I had no idea what to do about it.

When I woke up again a slight light was coming in from a dirty window on the back wall. I must have fallen asleep after they left me. I tried sitting up but fell back in pain.
"Don't move. It'll hurt too much, I'll just find something to clean your cuts"
The voice was sweet and deep. I looked over to see the boy watching me from a chair, he was the one who had been speaking. I nodded and he got up to find something. The room was so small and it only had two doors. One leading outside and one I guess was leading to a bathroom. I let my eyes follow the boy's rummaging through the cottage. After a bit of moving around he came back. Gesturing for me to move a bit I did. He sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Now this will hurt a bit but try to keep still ok?"
Again I nodded. His warm body was so close to mine I could feel it radiate. He leaned closer with a little wet cloth in his hand. Wiping the blood under my nose I winced.
"Shh please remain calm sweetheart.. it only takes a second"
His touch was very gentle as he wiped the blood from my face. How could he be so careful when he had been the one causing all this damage?





Comment to find out more about all this weird story...
And apply as co worker
and tell me your ideas for reaching 300000 views
and yeah...:)
I love you all my amazing girls!<3

4 comments:

  1. I think we should do a video and put it on YouTube what do you think ??? Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I agree! + I loved it baby, keep on going <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so much ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haha but not as much as Justin is amazing sry ;) lol (weird I know but that's me:))

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.