5 Nov 2012

Part 2 of CLUB

Hey guys :)
Great to read your comments and tweets, means a lot! You're always welcome to talk to me on @TrueKennySwag on twitter, I'm here to chat and help if there's anything :)
I don't know if I'll go for the boy, but I highly consider it!:P
and yes, all good stories starts with ' I went to a party and got kinda drunk..' haha that comment made me laugh...
The thing about how she doesn't remember Justin, I don't know... It's not important ;)

now one last thing... I didn't get tickets to see one direction.. I've been balling my eyes out for an hour or so! I wanted to see them so bad, not gonna lie; I'm a fan! I think they are amazing!! And now I'm devastated.. i'm gonna dig myself a hole and live there forever until one direction come and save me and marry me and then we meet Justin and he marries me too so I live happily ever after with my six husbands.... don't judge me! I'm in a fragile state of sadness right now...

Anyways here you go!:
Part 2:
"You're alright (YN)?"
His eyes twinkled with laughter when he bent down right in front of me to pick up the ice.
"Ye-yea.. I- I'm fi-i- ine"
Stuttering I stepped away and closed the freezer. Closely I followed his every move roaming through his drawers in the search of something.
"Got it"
He pulled out a cloth and wrapped up the ice. Slowly he placed it on his jaw flinching from the pain.
"You're alright?"
Walking up to him with worried eyes I asked. Nodding he fixed me a smile
"It hurts, but it was worth it"
Winking he shot me a quick smirk. Biting my lip to stop the giggle from my lips I shook my head.
"Can I get you anything? Tea? Coffee? Soda?"
I shook my head.
"You sit down Justin and I'll fix us something to drink. Is tea alright?"
Pushing him down to a chair I didn't wait for his response. I started the boiling water while with Justin's guidance found the different things. The water was stirring and I was pouring the tea-blades in to cups. Our conversation kept up it's pace never stopping for a second. It was so natural between us. When our tea was ready we went in to his living-room and sat on the couch. Cross legged in front of each other we used the next 2 hours talking about literally everything. He listened to my life with interest and it was absolutely incredible to hear about his extraordinary life. The 10th yawn left my lips and Justin laughed.
"Maybe it's time to say goodnight?"
Raising his eyebrows he asked me with a laugh hid in his voice. All I managed was to nod.
"You know what, I'm not letting you go out now. It's 3 in the night. You can sleep in my bed, I'll take the couch"
Trying to protest at his words he just pushed me towards the bedroom.
"Don't! Just accept it (YN)"
The tiredness was too much and I just obeyed his order. We got in to his bedroom and he some clean covers.
"Here's something to sleep in"
He handed me a big sweater. Smiling I thanked him and went to the bathroom as he changed the covers for me. At the bathroom I changed my cloth and did my business. Returning back I gasped at the sight in front of me. Justin had stripped down to only his briefs making me completely speechless with his perfect sculptured body. He turned around and I faced the floor feeling my cheeks heat. A soft chuckle came from him and I kept my face to the ground getting even more embarrassed.
"You're alright beautiful?"
With burning cheeks I nodded. Turning my head up Justin's brown orbs soaked me in. Smiling shyly I walked past him folding my cloth together. Feelings Justin's eyes burning in my neck I placed it in a nice pile on the floor. The alcohol rush had left my body and I was too tired to stand up. Sitting down on the bed with my legs crossed I faced Justin. He was still only in his boxers watching me with a slight smile on his lips
"What?"
I questioned with raised eyebrows. Shaking his head a little laughter streamed out in the room
"It's just funny to see you move around. It's so clear that you're insecure about how you look right now. And I can assure you, you look beautiful"
The words made my cheeks flush pink and I turned my eyes to the ground. Hearing Justin's feet coming closer I looked up. He was right in front of me. Sparkling brown eyes, perfect skin, plump pink lips tugged up in a smile, beautiful sculptured neck and shoulders, a bit swollen and blue jaw clenching together as he was thinking about something whether to do or not. I bit my lip nervously, considering to ask my next question or not.. The silence was taking over and I chose to blurt my suggestion out
"You know the couch isn't very comfortable and I feel bad about just taking your bed. I think it's big enough for both of us"
Trailing of at the last part I looked in to Justin's beautiful gaze. He met me with a confused smile but also very happy.
"You're okay with that?"
I nodded and moved the covers. Hesitating for a second he got down beside me. We both snuggled down the covers. Laying a bit apart I turned to look at him. His smile made my head spin and a huge grin was forming on my own smile
"Thank you for tonight Justin, it's been really nice getting to know you"
"You too (YN). It's amazing to just be with a girl that treat me like a normal guy, I appreciate it"
Still with a smile he leaned in a kissed my forehead softly. Warmth ran through me and left me buzzing as he turned off the lights. In the dark his breathing mixing with my own was the only sound
"Good night Justin"
"Good night beautiful"
I smiled at his words shutting my eyes close. Calm and steady breathing lulled me off to sleep after probably experiencing one of the best nights in my life.

Scrambling from the kitchen woke me up in the morning. I turned to look at the night stand, 9.30. Memories of last night floated in as I remembered where I was and who i was with. Throwing the covers to the side I got up and tip toed to the bathroom. Taking a quick wee and just fixing my hair lightly I went back to the bedroom. Only dressed in Justin's big sweater I walked out on the hallway. I was feeling well rested and didn't have any kind of hangover at all.
"Good morning"
Turning around Justin returned my greeting
"'morning (YN). How'd you sleep?"
"Good thanks, your bed is amazing. How about you?"
Grinning at my happy expressing he answered back
"Quiet good thank you. Up for some breakfast?"
Holding up the pan with eggs he nodded towards the table. He had already set up a nice looking table with dishes, fresh fruit and two tea mugs. Happily I sat down.
"This looks so good"
Grinning up at Justin I complimented his well made table. He placed the egg down with a thanking and got down himself. While we ate we talked just like yesterday. No awkward silence, no need to brag or hide anything, it was too good to be true. Talking with someone like you knew them your whole life after only knowing them for on night. After eating we helped each other clean up.
"Uhm do you have any plans today?"
Justin asked as we were placing the last plates in the dish washer. I shook my head in response.
"Do you want to stay for a movie then?"
Hoping shone from his eyes when he asked. It only took me a second to respond...




Are 'you' gonna stay? Sorry it's shit, but I'm depressed right now! What did you think? and comment for more!

8 comments:

  1. it's amazing :) & why are you depressed sweetie,if i may ask ? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really depressed.. Just sad i didn't ger tickets to 1D!

      Delete
  2. I love your stories TOO much <3 I think I'm obsessed lol (: More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really good.
    It was not shit
    I hope (YN) Stays and watchs the movie with Justin.
    Your stories are too good It makes me feel like "an angel came by and took me to heaven"
    xoxox POST SOON xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMMMG ONE OF MY FAVOURITES PLEASE MAKE THIS A LON STORY. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL , I hope ur doing alright<3 love u <3 !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story is awesome! ur awesome!!
    I really hope too watch a movie with Justin! haha
    update soon! love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. no , it wasn't shit at all, it was amazing ! ♥ loved it so much ♥ can't wait for the next part ♥ i'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry about the 1D tickets </3 hope you feel better soon ♥ promise , one day you'll go to a concert of them, and meet them, just be patient , doll Xox love you x :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't worry, I don't judge. After all, there's a man in Nevada who is married to 4 women so you would be able to have 6 husbands ;)
    More please!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.