13 Nov 2012

Smile-story part 1

Hello guys :)
Here's first chapter of a new story, tell me what you think and if you would like more :)

Your outfit in part 1:
Smile

Part 1:
The bag was heavy over my shoulder as I strolled down the street. Everywhere people were rushing around towards their jobs. My own pace was straight ahead to the university. That's right, I'm a university student, heavy stuff huh? Walking past an elder couple I smiled at them and got a happy grin from both in return. That's the best thing I know, smiling at strangers and getting a smile return, then you know you are doing something right. Again I smiled at a stranger walking past and a smile was giving in return from the busy looking business man. The air was chilly here in the fall and I zipped my jacket close. Looking up again I saw I was about to pass another stranger. It was a guy, slightly taller than me all though i was in heels. His eyes were covered in sun glasses. Not that the sun was shining so much here in November but I guess that was his own choice. A beanie was tugged down over his head only letting a few strands of brown hair hanging down over his forehead. We reached each other and I sent him a smile that made his own plump lips tug up in a smile. Happily I walked past him with a spinning feeling in my stomach. His smile was extremely attractive. In a daze I kept up my walk until someone pulled my arm. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see the good looking lad out of breath in front of me.
"Excuse me Miss"
His voice was husky and very melodic almost like he was singing. I tilted my head with a little smile
"Yes?"
Sweetly I waited for him to explain why he had run back to me.
"Sorry I'm stopping you on your way to something I just had to tell you. Your smile is very very pretty and I think it's amazing that you smile to people you pass on the street"
Giggling at his compliment I could feel my cheeks heathen
"Well thank you stranger"
He laughed at my lame flirting attempt that I had followed up with a wink towards him.
"I know this is very strange and such but would you go on a date with me?"
His questions was very outgoing and confident and I only thought for a moment
"Sure thing, I'd love that"
Smiling at my answer he reached for his phone
"That's awesome, I just need your number then"
I grabbed his phone and typed in my number"
"You probably need my name as well"
The stranger's cheeks went red and he stumbled over his next words causing me to laugh
"Sorry about that. I'm Justin and you?"
I held my hand out and he shook it as I told him my name
"I'm (YN) (Your last name), very nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too smiley"
I laughed at his odd but yet very sweet compliment
"Well I'm supposed to get to work, but I'll text you the details yeah?"
I nodded approvingly and his face broke in to a grin.
"Cool. I'll see you soon smiling (YN)"
Laughing once again I went on for a hug. His arms fitted perfect around me and I felt my heart flutter by his touch. We pulled away and said our last goodbyes before turning towards our destinations. The rest of my way to work the smile had gotten even bigger, this day couldn't get any better.

Closing the door behind me I finally slipped out of my shoes. The aching of my feet had been killing me through the last studies this afternoon. I went to the kitchen. As it was quiet late I started fixing myself a quick dinner. A sudden burst from my phone indicating I had a new text made me turn away from my cooking. Grabbing the phone from the counter I unlocked the phone from a unknown number. It said: Hey Smiley ;) Nice meeting you today! Wondering if you are free for dinner Friday? I'd love to take you out :) -Justin(from the street)
Smiling at the memory of the handsome boy I typed my answer back: Hi you :) Glad to hear from you, have been waiting all day! Yes, I am free Friday, when will you pick me up?;) -(YN)(Smiling girl from the street)
I returned to my cooking and just when I finished a new text ticked in.
Haha you don't need to tell me who you are, I remember you quiet good! you made a big impression with that smile of your's :D What's the address? I'll pick you up at 7!
Even though he wasn't there I felt my cheeks burn from the compliments. I sat down with my food typing away on my phone:
That's good ;) The address is (some way and number) :) Could you tell me where we going, so I know what to dress like?:)
Starting to eat i waited impatiently for an answer. He was a fast texter and it only took a minute before I received the answer:
Cool :) hmm it's nothing too fancy, but dress up anyway :) I'll see you Friday! Can't wait :D
Thinking about what to wear I sent back:
Great :) I can't wait either! See you soon :)
I finished up my dinner and shortly after I went to bed. It was late and I was tired, but I sure fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about the beautiful stranger that had caused me to smile all day and night.

Finally Friday arrived. The whole day on the university dragged along as I waited for the time to strike 4 and let me go. When the bell rung I sprinted home too excited to just walk the short distance. I got home and jumped in the shower. After I had creamed myself in I dried my hair. Deciding to leave it naturally down I started on my make up. Nothing too fancy but I did add a little eye-shadow. Looking at the clock it was only 5.30, still 1 and a half hour to he would pick me up. I started looking through my closet trying to pick the perfect outfit. When I got it I laid it out on my bed and went to find some shoes. When that was all done it had taken me 45 minutes and I had 45 minutes left. Going to the kitchen I made myself a nice cup of tea and sat down to read for a small amount of time. When the time was right I went in to get dressed:
Date me, maybe?

I admired my outfit and complimented myself to boost the confident to help me get through this date. Suddenly I was nervous with sweaty palms. I glanced at the clock, it was exactly 7. Just then the doorbell rang, like he had been outside just waiting for the right time. Slipping my phone in to my back pocket i went to the door. Putting on a smile I opened it and admired the boy in front of me. He was dressed in black jeans matched with a nice unbuttoned chequered  shirt on top of a white tee. His lips were tugged up in a smile and I felt a sudden calm feeling take over my body.
"Good evening (YN), you look beautiful"
Leaning in for a hug I was left with a feeling that this night was going to be great....




More? comment!!

5 comments:

  1. More please ! It's absolutely amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB Girlfriend you write the best stories alive, and those Outfits are just so sexy.♥
    I wish i had them write now
    Plz write more and fast♥
    Yoo Girlfriend you just rock♥
    Love yeah and write more
    xoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you're so talented ! x
    omb, it was so cute :O ♥
    want read more A.S.A.P xx ♥
    i miss your rambling though :( ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.