7 Nov 2012

Part 3 of CLUB

Hello :)
GOD I loved reading your comments this time, absolutely incredible!
Now here's part 3 for all you amazing people, I love you!

Part 3:


"Of course, that'd be lovely"
Smiling at Justin I answered. Taking my hand in his we went in the living room.
"Go pick a movie, I'll be back with blankets and snacks"
Gesturing to his movie collection his hand let go of mine. It felt like it was a part belonging to my body he removed, our hands fitted so perfect together. Shaking my head I sat down and searched through the movie. My mind kept spinning with my current situation. This wasn't like me at all.. Staying at a stranger's house, becoming friends with a stranger... just being with a stranger in general and actually enjoying it.. This boy was really something special.
"You've found anything?"
Entering the room Justin placed down bags of crisps, candy and other stuff on the table along with two cans of coke.
"This one"
Pulling out a random movie I cursed myself for getting lost in my thoughts... I had picked a horror movie and I completely hated horror-movies.
"You're sure about that?"
Justin must have seen my horrified face as he asked. Trying to hide my fear I smiled.
"It's fine. I've never seen this one"
"Alright then"
Grabbing the movie from my hand he went to plug it in. We both sat down on the couch and Justin grabbed some blankets from the floor. We wrapped us self up and turned of the light when the movie started. The movie was playing over the screen and I crept a bit closer to Justin. Resting my head on his shoulder I felt his eyes watch me from the corner of his eyes. I pretended like nothing focusing on the film. Scenes of the movie were running over the screen but I wasn't able to focus. Justin's eyes on me, his presence so close and my head on his shoulder was all too much for my poos heart. It was racing with a hundred miles in an hour. Suddenly a monster broke out on the screen making a horrifying sound. A shriek left my lips and I buried my face in to Justin's warm neck. His arms wrapped around my shoulder pressing me closer.
"Don't worry babe, it's just a movie"
Cooing he whispered in to my hair making my breath go normal. The movie went on but I kept my face pressed to Justin's neck. Lips pressed to his exposed skin made us both shiver with delight. Looking up at Justin his eyes sparkled down at me. Biting down on my lip I fluttered my eyelashes at him. My hands were pressed to his chest and I felt his heart banging.
"(YN)...."
Voice deep and husky made my eyes turn upwards. Before I knew it his lips crashed to mine. Sending butterflies roaming through my blood his soft lips moved with my own. Softness and scent overwhelmed me when the kiss got deeper. Open mouths and heavy breathing flew in the room making my head spin with desire and lust towards this loving boy. We broke apart both gasping for air. Our eyes locked and Justin brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. Leaning down he placed his warm lips on mine once more. This kiss was much more living, much more passionate and much more passionate. Feeling Justin's hands caressing my back I smiled in to the kiss. Breaking our lip lock I felt my cheeks go pink under his watching eyes.
"You're very beautiful (YN) and I'm glad you stayed with me and went with me yesterday."
"And I'm very glad you saved me from the creep and let me stay here last night treating me like a princess"
"I'm just trying to show you what you deserve"
His thumb stroke over my cheek bone making goosebumps appear on my skin. Smiling at Justin we just kept our eyes together leaving the movie to play the background sound.
"Do you want to go out with me on a date sometime?"
Speaking nervously he turned his eyes down. I giggled lightly at his sudden shyness
"I'd love that Justin"
Looking up again a wide grin spread over his perfect lips. He placed a peck on my lips before we both turned back to the movie. The rest of the movie didn't really get my attention, I was too busy thinking about the boy next to me.. He asked me on a date and I felt like the luckiest person alive. Never did I think I'd find a guy that I got on with so well so easily. Finally the movie ended and we both got up to stretch our bodies.
"What time is it?"
I asked Justin while walking to the bedroom,
"It's 2 pm"
"I should probably go home"
"Oh sure"
His voice was disappointed but he left the room to let me get my cloth on. After getting dressed I went in to find Justin in the kitchen.
"Here's my number"
Slipping him a piece of paper I smiled at his beautiful face. Grabbing it he pulled me in for a close hug.
"I'll see you soon on our date"
A big smile was over his lips when we pulled away.
"I'll see you"
Quickly I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving him behind...

Three days had passed and Justin and I had been texting none stop. We had talked about meeting up and finally the day for our first day had arrived. When we had been on the phone last night he had asked if I was free today, and I was. Telling me to dress up casual I was now looking through my closet searching for something to wear on our first official date. Finally setting on a set I got dressed. Just as I threw my jacket over a knock on the door made my heart race...




How's the date gonna go? comment for more!!

5 comments:

  1. omb! this story is sooo good! im on love with it! I really hope you will make this a long story, and I hope the date will bee amazing! looove!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove this!! I really hope
    that you update soon!!
    you are awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!!!!!
    I hope the date goes Well and i hope (YN) and Justin get more closer.♥
    You love reading our Comments and we all love reading your stories and we love reading your how your day went.♥
    Plz make this story a long story I just want this to story to never stop.♥
    POST SOON ♥
    LOVE U ♥
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, WE love YOU ♥
    this chapter was so cute and amazinggggg ♥
    afafskljaljfa ♥ keep up the good work, beautiful Xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so freaking good!! I just looove it!!
    you are such a good writer!
    I hope (YN) and Justin get more closer tooo!
    and please update soon!
    love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.