23 Nov 2012

Jason McCann story part 2

Hello beautiful girls (and guys, but honestly I don't think there's any boys on here..)
The last part of the story only got 3 comments!? Like come on you can do better than that!
About the 300000 views, what do you mean with the video? Like a video of me? or a video where you're apart too?:) Tell me!
I'm going to go through the applications to be a co-writer this weekend, so the new writer will be informed soon! I'll write to everyone who have applied, also the ones who didn't get picked. :)
Now this is the Jason McCann story, it's really bad.. sorry! I promise the next story will be better :)
Have a great weekend and please comment :)
Love <3


Part 2:
After he had finished cleaning up my face his eyes searched over my body. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and shifted nervously. His fingers pressed to my hip bones and I whimpered feeling pain shoot through my hurt body. His fingers grabbed the edge of my shirt and was about to pull it up. Without thinking I slapped his hands away.
"I am just going to see if you're okay"
He looked in to my eyes but they were so dark i couldn't code any emotions.
"I'm okay"
My voice was raspy from all the crying and screaming the night before
"Just let me go"
I tried to sit up but my whole body complained and I fell back in the ragged pillows.
"One, you're not okay. Two, you're not going anywhere"
With that he got up from the couch. He went to the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt to find big brushes over my hips and a deep cut over my stomach. Blood had dried in to my skin around the deep gash. I grabbed the still wet cloth he had left beside me. It was covered in my own blood but still I wiped over the cut. I squinted my eyes together in pain as I kept trying to get the blood away from my body. Looking down at it the blood was gone and it was only the burning red cut left. The bruises hurt when I slipped my finger over them. Hearing his footsteps coming back I quickly pulled my shirt down. He pulled a chair over and sat down in front of me. Handing me a glass of water I grabbed it happily. Before now I hadn't felt how thirsty I was but now when the water slid down my throat I sighted in happiness. Not a word was exchanged between the boy and I. His eyes were following my moves closely making sure that I drank all of the water.
"Why did you bring me here?"
Handing the glass back to him I finally managed to ask the question that had been nagging me
"I can't tell you"
Once again I noticed how melodic and sweet his voice actually was. I looked in to his eyes feeling a burning sensation explode in my stomach. Maybe he was a bad guy, but bad guys are always the hottest ones. Suddenly I felt my eyelids get heavy. A smirk played over the boy's lips
"Go to sleep, I promise no more bad will be done to you"
My head was too heavy to even nod so I just closed my eyes. Why was I suddenly so tired? had there been anything in the water? Of course the water.....

"What are you talking about Jason? We need her for the experiment."
"But she's so innocent. It was completely random it was her, we can't hurt her"
"Oh come on! Do you like her or something? She's our hostage! We kidnapped her to sacrifice her for the experiment and get the President to pay us, not to fall in love you stupid boy"
Two voices were discussing angrily in hissed voices. Fluttering my eyes open i saw that it was now dark outside. I must have slept all day. One of the voices, the one that said they couldn't hurt me, belonged to the beautiful brown haired boy. The other was probably the other man who had been a part of kidnapping me. I kept my body still and listened closely to the further conversation.
"I know.. i know. It just doesn't feel right anymore!"
The boy spoke with a deep sight. He wanted to safe me from getting sacrificed. A float of butterflies sprung in my belly, I knew there was something good about him.
"Jason you can't back out now! It's too late for crying out loud! I've already called the others, they'll be here in 2 hours. Now you go and get her ready and when I come back here in two hours we do as we've planned. Got it?"
No more words were spoken but I guess Jason, the hot bad boy, had nodded his head or something because not far later the man left the cottage. When the door closed I sat up. Looking over the back of the couch I saw Jason sitting on a chair. His face was hit in his hands making his soft brown hair falling down over his eyes.
"Jason?"
At the sound of my voice he looked up. Huge bags were under his eyes making him look completely exhausted.
"You don't want to hurt me?"
He didn't even answer me, he just raised from his seat and walked over to the couch. I slowly sat up and he got down beside me. Reaching out for my hand he stroke a thumb over the back of my hand.
"What's your name darling?"
"I'm (YN)"
"Listen (YN), I'm a bad guy. You have no idea how much damaged I have caused over the last years. My name is Jason McCann and I'm well involved in a lot of criminality. My co-workers are all adults but I've had a rough childhood and got out working as a criminal in a young age. Honestly I've never thought about living a normal life until today. When you were asleep I cleaned all your cuts and wrapped you in band aids. Every time I touched you I felt a spark like never before and then you smiled in your sleep.. and.. well.. I know we don't know each other at all but I know that I want to get to know you and I know that there's something between us that you can't deny. I don't know how right now but I know I want to save you from is coming if we don't get away. All I'm asking for is that you'll please trust me and get away from here with me?"
His brown eyes were so sincere. Getting closer and closer to me my breath hitched in my throat. His looks were so perfect and I had a feeling deep inside that he was a good idea. Leaning in I laid a little soft kiss on his lips.
"This is dangerous but I'm in"
A smile broke his face after hearing my words and he leaned in closing our lips together. It was like magic appearing around us making me forget about the hard thing we were getting in to
"Let's go then"
Pulling me up Jason carried me out to a trunk where we got in. Starting the car we were about to get away form all the damage and fear and get to know our soul-mate.


THE END





This is shit so I'm just ending it like that.. sorry not sorry :P

9 comments:

  1. A video were we send questions in and you answer them :) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good,and I was getting into it too but since u didn't feel it,it's alright u ended the story like tha,I love u stories btw :)!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ! More please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I just wanna say wow! Do u know That ur genius :) u make me laugh cry giggle blush... Etc and that make u to an awesome writer really I love u and the other ex-Bloggers haha;)) pls just keep on and be yourself cuz u not only a written for me! Ur a Belieber ..sisters ..,family<3 so yeah thank u for being u and yea ur legendary ..OMB that was my first comment so don't think I'm creepy or something haha love u and ur story's *huge fan* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this story! but it´s okey if you wanna end it like that:) I think you should do a video, when you answear our questions:D you are amazing btw. looove you!!! <3 LOVE your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please write soon!! looove all of your stories!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this story but maybe u can write more different <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i ws kinda hoping dat it wud be longer....it ws a bit different frm other stories wich i appreciate d most.....i'm luv wid dis blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.