26 Nov 2012

Begin Again Ch 1

Heyy girl heyy! :)
Thanks for the comments, you're all so nice! And shoutout to the 'biggest fan' :)
I wrote this story for fun a couple of weeks ago. I plan to make my stories no more than 15-20 chapters.
One of my favorite songs from Red is 'Begin Again' so it's kinda based off that :)
Enjoy!

Begin Again

You're 18 and you just moved from your hometown. You look like you, etc. You and your best friend Taylor Anderson just moved to Los Angeles, CA to look at different colleges and to just take a trip. The house you live in was your uncle's old house. Plus, you're a big Believer, too!

Your POV-

??: Wake up, (YN)!! We're here!

I slowly opened my eyes with a big yawn. When I opened my eyes, I saw my best friend, Taylor Anderson, looking at me with an excited facial expression.

TA- Come on, we just landed! Let's gooooo!!
YN- *groans* 5 more minutes please?
TA- *whines* (YN)!!! We're the last ones on the plane and the flight attendant is really mad. The sooner we get off, the sooner we'll get to sightsee!

I turned my back toward her with a big sigh. It was a long flight and I really didn't want to move.

TA- ...the sooner you'll get to a comfy bed and sleep!

"Sleep"? I know that word! I jumped from my seat and grabbed our stuff from the overhead compartment.

YN- Let's go then!
TA- Yay, it worked!!
YN- Haha, oh wowww.

I playfully stook my tounge out at her. She grabbed her own suitcase and we walked out of the plane and into the airport. I forgot how big the LAX airport is! Taylor and I have only been to LA about 4 times but we never had a chance to sightsee due to the fact we had to get our stuff delivered to our 'New' house with the help of our parents.
I tried to keep my tired eyes open for any celebrities, but no luck. I'be never met any celebs before, but it'd be sooo cool!
We walked outside and called a taxi.

YN- Darn, I actually wanted to see some celebs in there!
TA- Don't stress! There's a whole city full of 'em and we're in it right now, baby!

We both laughed as we were putting our seatbelts on in the taxi.

The Driver (TD)- So, where to?
YN- (house address) please.
TD- Alrighty! So, have you two heard about the big pop star that's back in LA?
YN- Uhh, no. Who is it?
TD- Can't remember, but I do know they're BIG!
YN- Taylor Swift? Selena Gomez? JUSTIN BIEBER???!!!!

I screamed Justin's name so loud, it caused the two to flinch, haha.

TA- Chill, (YN)! It's just Justin Bieber!
YN- He's not JUST Justin Bieber! He's my number one idol! And he's sooo hot! How can you not know this already?

I pretended to be mad at her but it never works. We stared at each other in silence but we bursted out in laughter. The driver gave us a weird look in the re-view mirror but hey, it's a best friend thing!

TA- Yeah, I do agree with you. That'd be cool to meet him, though!
YN- Yeah...but I doubt it'll happen. This city is huge, so he could be anywhere..

We talked until we arrived at the house. We both payed the driver and got out our luggage. I quickly ran to the door and unlocked it.

YN- We're finally home!!!!

I yelled with relief and set my suitcases on the floor with a big yawn.

TA- Let's go sightsee now!
YN- Are you crazy? We just got here. Plus, it's midnight.
TA- *sighs* fiiinneee. I'll order some Chinese food for dinner.

I went upstairs to put my stuff in my room. Feeling exhausted, I layer on the bed. I felt my eyes getting droopy. Before I knew it, I fell asleep without changing into my pj's and eating dinner.

End of Ch 1. Soooo what'd ya think? I'm not the best writer in the world but please, comment if you would like more. It'll get interesting in the next chapter ;). Bye guys!

6 comments:

  1. Love it ! <3 More please ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Lololololove it :) it's interesting and yeah JUSTIN BIEBER haha ...can't wait for the next chapter. And don't worry.. Ur a super duper writer! Love it. Love u. And if the shoutout was for me then Thank u that u read my comment it means alot and it's just the truth :) xoxo *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , yes it was for you :)
      And thank you!! <3

      Delete
  3. This was so cute .......I really liked it and
    Welcome to the site♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.