17 Nov 2012

Smile-story part 3

Hello hello :)
How you all doing? I'm feeling crappy tonight since my friends are all douches! Don't even get me started on this one.. let's just say i hate people who can't keep promises!!!
Thank you for calling me beautiful, but I'm really not! You guys are :) I love you all so much!
I'm still looking for writers, so send me a mail at astrid.jungberg@gmail.com with some of your work and you'll be considered as a possible writer on here :)
Enjoy this last part of this story:


Part 3:
I laughed. I laughed so loud that I almost choked myself. Justin's face, and the waiter's, turned from pure horror in to confused and insecure small smiles. They probably thought I was going to freak, but I couldn't contain the laughter from bobbling over. Honestly it wasn't funny at all, but the thought of me with a white shirt covered in meat and tomato sauce just caused me to laugh, don't judge me! - i'm carefree...
"Don't worry about it"
Finally containing my laughter I spoke to the waiter. He still looked like he was frighten out of his mind.
"I am really really sorry miss. Can I do anything to you? You'll get the dinner for free of course. Your shirt is ruined. I'm so so so sorry!"
The guy kept rambling. Reaching out I laid a calming shoulder on his shoulder. Forcing him to meet my eyes I spoke softly but controlling so he would get the point.
"It does not matter, okay? My shirt wasn't anything special, I'll just wash it. You don't have to pay our dinner, everyone makes mistakes. The only thing I would like is a new plate with food"
Relieved the waiter nodded eagerly.
"Of course miss. I'll clean this up and bring you some new food"
Smiling I nodded approvingly letting him go to find something to clean with.
"Wow you took the nicely"
Turning to Justin he still looked surprised but also really.. proud? or happy?
"Well it's nothing to worry about really. I just feel bad for him, he seemed to feel like he made a fool out of himself. I'm the fool looking like a splashed tomato"
Shrugging I giggled lightly making Justin laugh along.
"First of all I think that's a great way to handle it and second of all tomato really seem to be your vegetable"
Winking he shot the stupid comment out making us both laugh all over again. The waiter returned shortly after cleaning up the mess. He promised to be right back with a new plate of food. My shirt had started to cling at my skin. I pulled it a bit out making a little grossed face.
"You can borrow my shirt if you like? I have a tee underneath"
Looking at Justin he smiled sweetly.
"Honestly that'd be nice"
"Hold on a second"
Raising from his seat he cringed out of his shirt. Handing it to me I got up. Excusing my self to the bathroom I quickly walked away. At the bathroom I wriggled out of the dirty shirt and took Justin's on. It went almost down to my knees. I buttoned it up and looked at myself in the mirror. Removing a bit of sauce from my neck I grinned. The outfit looked weird, but the scent from his shirt was so overwhelming, I felt like keeping it forever. Folding my own shirt together I went back to our table.
"What do you think?"
Making an awkward model pose I asked Justin. He laughed out his answer
"You look tiny but very adorable"
Giggling I sat down where both our meals were now waiting. We both started eating while talking further and getting to know even more about each other. After we both had finished the waiter came over.
"Once again I'm sorry for spilling. To make it up to you the restaurant would like to give you both a free dessert, would you like that?"
"What do you say (YN)?"
Justin asked making me understand it was all my choice if I wanted to continue the evening a bit more. I had absolutely no intention in ending this night so I replied happily
"It's too much but it'd be nice"
Nodding in response the waiter collected our plates and went off. Outside it was dark by now.
"The time has really passed fast"
Looking out of the window the words made their way out from my mouth. Justin nodded agreeing
"Yeah. Time flies when you spend it with the right people"
I turned my attention back towards Justin locking my gaze with his. Deep brown oceans soaked me in making me get lost in the moment until the waiter interrupted.
"Here's your dessert, hope you like it"

Almost drooling I thanked him before he went away
"Oh Gosh this loos amazing"
Squealing with excitement Justin eyes me weirdly.
"What? I have an obsession with desserts"
Smiling at my statement he watched as I took a spoonful feeling the sweet chocolate melt over my tongue
"You know I've never met a girl like you Smiley. You're so carefree and open, it's absolutely joy to be with you"
Flushing a deep shade of pink I avoid Justin's eyes when I replied
"Well I'm really comfortable around people I like I guess"
Now looking at him I saw a wide grin spread across his face. The grin stayed on his face when he started eating his dessert. Talking about music we both continued eating our amazing dessert. When we both had finished Justin called the waiter over and all though I protested loudly he insisted to pay. Finally I gave in letting him pay for our dinner.
"Thank you Justin"
Feeling his arm wrap around my waist we walked out form the restaurant. Getting in to the car I felt the cold creep over my skin
"Aren't you cold in just a t-shirt?"
I asked Justin when he got in the driver's seat. He shook it head
"Not really actually"
We drove off talking more. It was truly incredible how well we got along. Arriving at my house he once again told me to stay in my seat. While he jogged around the car a smile arrived at my face at the thought of the amazing time we had had tonight. Opening the door for me he took my hand. A rush sucked in my stomach making me shiver with delight. He held my hand tight with no words as we walked to the door. Standing outside I let go of his hand.
"I'll just get something else on so you can get your shirt."
With the words I turned to unlock my door but a soft hand landed on my shoulder. I turned around and Justin was standing only inches from me. As he spoke I felt his breath tickle over my skin.
"Wouldn't you keeping it make it a good reason for us to meet up again?"
Blushing I nodded my head.
"Good. I've had a great time"
"Me too"
I answered looking down at my feet with a deep red covering my cheeks.
"(YN)?"
Looked up I was met with Justin's lips on mine. It took me a second to register his soft move on my lips before I kissed back with all my passion for him. Breaking apart we were both grinning from ear to ear.
"I'll call you Smiley"
And with that he left me standing at my porch not turning around until he got to his car. He waved once I held my hand up to return the gesture. Smiling as he drove off I locked myself in. The smile wouldn't leave my face all night. Justin was the most amazing guy and he sure turned me in to a smiley. I couldn't wait to hang out with him again...



THE END



What's the thoughts? Ready for a new story?

5 comments:

  1. This is perfect ! Can't wait for the next story (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB that was like the best story.......I loved it♥
    I cant wait for a new story ♥
    This was like sweet and cute at the same time♥
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥
    The Desert looked so Tasty I just wanted to eat my Laptop screen ♥
    I cant wait for yor new story ♥
    xoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! as always! xx I was thinking maybe for your next story could you start off with Justin and yn already together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omb!! I looove this story! amazing!! please update soon!! XD <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.