25 Nov 2012

Mornings with my love - part 1

Hello guys :)
I've had a really rough weekend with a lot of drama but your comments always bring a smile to my face, I appreciate your support.
I have chosen a new writer, she should be able to post very soon. I just want to thank you all for applying  it's been a pleasure to read.
I think doing a 'ask me' video when we reached 300000 views are a great idea, so start sending in your questions! I'll answer anything. It can be about the blog, about Justin, about me and advises and such, ask about EVERYTHING!
Today I'm down with a fever but I had to give you this new story, I really like how it turned out! Give me feedback and come with any ideas you might have.
Have a great weekend, I love you all.


Part 1:
A warm finger slid down along my spine. Opening my eyes slowly I turned my face. Right in front of me laid a pair of warm fuzzy brown eyes. Smiling shyly when I noticed my state he grinned widely. I was laying on my stomach, the covers only covering from my bum and down. My upper body was exposed and naked from the night before.
"Goodmorning beautiful"
My boyfriend leaned in leaving a light yet soft kiss that lingered on my lips promising me a good day.
"Goodmorning Justin"
Our voices were barely whispers still raspy from our long sleep. The pad of his fingers kept running up and down my spine making me get all sleepy again.
"Don't go back to sleep honey"
Justin's whining made me open my eyes. Without warning he pulled me in to his body. Naked and exposed we hugged each other tight. His heart beat raced and I nuzzled my face in to his neck.
"Have I told you how much I love you (YN)?"
He spoke softly down my hair leaving a little kiss upon it. I smiled in to his neck leaving a small peck
"I love you too Justin"
Pulling away he smiled down at me. Again I blushed under his brown eyes feeling completely insecure about my body and features.
"Why are you blushing baby?"
Laughter had sneaked in to his husky voice. The words made me blush harder and I grabbed the cover pulling it over my body. Snuggling closer to Justin I answered his question.
"I feel naked"
A deep chuckle from the back of his throat filled the room
"You are naked"
Putting a bit of space between us he looked down at me. I was still in his arms and he let his hands move up under the covers caressing my lower back softly.
"Not like that"
I answered back closing my eyes and relaxing by the soothing from Justin's touch.
"You're very beautiful my love"
His lips pressed kindly to my forehead and melting me into his touch. I smiled still with my eyes closed feeling Justin's presence coming closer. Warm lips pressed to mine and my hands slid over his tones bare chest. I locked my arms around his chest pulling him closer to my body. Legs tangled together and a the kiss deepened. Passionate and yet so sweet was it and it made my whole body spin with desire and lust for this boy in front of me. His hands rubbed my back gently. Slowly we broke apart my teeth pulling his bottom lip. Eyes locked and his gaze were deep and lustful.
"What do you say about a reacting of last night?"
He didn't even let me speak before his lips were back on mine kissing me forcefully. I let in feelings his hands run over the curve of my butt. Slipping my tongue in to Justin's mouth the covers glided off us. Our heated bodies entwined and Justin turned us over. On top me his kisses traveled down my neck and chest. Aching my back of his tongue teasingly touched my vagina lips.
"mmh"
Moaning out softly his tongue slipped in between my lips running over my clitoris. Rolling my hips his tongue kept teasing me and making me wet and ready for his hard erection. Grabbing his face in my hands I pulled his lips to my own REAL lips. Moving with each other our lips separated letting the heated make out session. Justin's hands roamed my body and I let my own touch every part of his muscular body. Our kiss broke and he looked deep in my eyes.
"Keep looking at me baby"
He was out of breath. With a nod from me his long shaft entered me leaving me in a lot of pleasure and a lot moan. Justin's eyes kept locked with mine as he slowly thrusted in.
"Keep looking at me.. I want to see how I make you feel"
His voice was so deep and husky from the pleasure we were sharing. Pace was slow and every thrust pushed me closer to the edge. Bucking my hips up I moaned out loudly making Justin grunt. Our sweaty bodies moved together and our gazes didn't leave each other for a second. Justin brushed a strand of hair away from my eyes and pecked my lips. Setting all in and making us both cum when he fastened and thrusted deep. My walls closed around him letting us both to our climax. Releasing in to me I cummed along with him. He pulled out laying down beside me. His warm lips pressed to my forehead cradling me in to his strong arms.
"I love you honey"
"I love you too Justin"
I left one kiss on his neck closing my eyes once again. Drifting off to sleep I listened to Justin's sweet voice humming a gentle melody.

When I opened my eyes again the spot next to me was empty. Rolling over I looked at the watch, it was almost noon. I stretched and got out of the bed. Completely naked I tip toed over the cold wood floor to the bathroom. I could hear the water running along with Justin's beautiful singing voice. Opening the door I walked in towards the shower.
"Can I join?"
By my question Justin's singing stopped. His face popped out from the curtain a smile playing over his lips.
"Come in babe. I'll wash your hair"
A warm feeling of happiness crept over my skin as I stepped in to him. My back was pressed to his chest so both of us could be under the warm stream of water. Justin's hands ran carefully down my shoulders massaging my neck and arms. Melting in to his touch I closed my eyes feeling all giddy and happy. Slender fingers massaged my scalp. He grabbed  the bottle of shampoo starting to rub it into my hair. I smiled contently when the feeling of his hands running through my hair continued for a while.
"It should be all clean now."
I turned around in his arms reaching up to thank him with a little peck to his lips. He smiled down at me before turning off the water. Both stepping out he handed me a big soft towel to dry my self in.
"You know what we should do now?"
Justin asked being all ecstatic. I shook my head in response....




Send in your questions and comment for more :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the story babe :)
    My question is : what do you think about bullies? And have you ever been bullied?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! this story is sooooooooooo good!! you are sn amazing writer! seriously!! I really hope this will be a long story.. and please update soon!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE this story!!!
    my question is: how old are you? where are you from? and do you do any sports?
    bye! xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB haha I love it... I'm blushing non stop!! <--- and I love it;) U should be a writer or something really I adore u :) *biebgasm*
    So hmmm I wanna know:

    1.) what's ur age? :)
    2.) what kind of character are u?:) (shy, funny, smart..etc)
    3.) what is ur dream job..how are u imagine ur future ?:)
    4.) do u hate school like me... U know the learn stuff not the friends haha ;)?
    It's like what I really wanna know :) so yeah sorry that I'm anonymous but when I write *huge fan* <--- u know its me haha (I'm so wired sorry) have a nice weekend <3 *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. when did you start writing?
    2. when did you become a belieber ? ♥
    3. do you know Ariana Grande? c:
    4. favourite TV show?
    5. do you like Demi Lovato?
    6. are you anything else besides a belieber? <3
    7. and can you give me and my friend Laila, a shoutout? C; ! yay ♥ we love you ! xx so many questions, sorry x)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.