25 Nov 2012

About Me!

Hi :) my name's Marcy and I'm the new co-writer! I'm definitely going to post the first chapter of my story tomorrow so stay tuned. I'm not the best writer but I'm still trying to improve. I'm still learning how to work this from my phone so bear with me, haha. I'll tell you some facts about myself :)

-As you probably read from my bio, I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber (obviously) and Taylor Swift.
-I'm 15 and in high school
-I live in California
-I'm Taylor Swift's height :)
-I've only been to one concert in my life so far and it was a Taylor one from last year..still waiting to go to a Justin concert!
-The only youtubers I watch are Kingsley and Shane Dawson :p
-I don't like 90% of the people at my school because they're all annoyong...the other 10% are my friends that I like :p
-I dunno what else to put on here..
-I don't know any languages.
-oh, and I won't be able to let my licence and drive until I'm 18. It sucks (._. )
-and last but not least, my favorite shows are the old ones like Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Ned's Declassified, etc. 90's kids had the best shows ;)

Well, that's about it! I couldn't think of anything else as of right now. I have a Twitter where I tweet mostly about Taylor and I rant on there, mostly for private use but I don't have one specifically for Justin (I need to make one!)
Actually, I might post one chapter today..I'm not busy at all. So I'll post in a couple of hours :) hope this didn't bore you lol. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really happy that ur the co-writer!<3:)
    U will be a good writer ..I guess so haha ;)
    U sound really sweet and I'm excited to read ur story's !!! So yeah u should know u have already an huge fan :)) sorry that I'm anonymous<--- I write that every time so haha when I'm writing *huge fan* u should know that's me :) haha so yeah good luck <3 love u already *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a really nice girl babe and cart wait for your new story babe <<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy i love wAtching old shows .. Like I'm obsessed and I'm 14 and Taylor's height too !!:) congrats on the new position !!! I can't wait to hear ur stories :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.