27 Nov 2012

Mornings with my love - part 2

Hello guys :)
Thank you for the comments and questions, you still have time to send questions in :)
You can ask ALL sorts of questions, don't be shy ;)
This is the last chapter of this story, then I have two one shots. After that I have this idea for a new story, it will include 1D. It might have like 10 chapters or something, what do you say about that? Let me know
Here you go

Part 2:
"We should make breakfast"
To emphases his word a loud rumble sounded from his stomach. Giggling I nodded approvingly
"Sounds good to me"
Hand in hand we went to the bedroom both dressing in some comfortable clothes. His arm locked around my waist when we went to the kitchen.
"Sit down honey, let me make it"
I didn't get to protest before he lifted me up setting me down on the kitchen counter. Watching I smiled when he pulled out eggs and bacon to make a delicious breakfast. Justin whistled to himself while he was cooking. I kept my eyes on him smiling at all his small habits; whistling when he cooked, scratching his forehead when he was confused, biting his lips when he was thinking, how his eyes crinkled when he smiled, how his nose pulled up when he smiled and all those small things you only see on the persons you love.
"Breakfast for my lady!"
He crooked me a smile and we both sat down at the table. The food was delicious and Justin kept cracking jokes making me almost choke from laughter.
"Aye don't die (YN)! I'm not done with you yet"
His eyes widened and the look on his face was priceless causing me to double over in laughter once again. When I finally pulled myself together we helped each other cleaning up the kitchen.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
Justin asked and I nodded. He grabbed my waist slinging me over his shoulder. I laughed kicking and punching his back.
"PUT ME DOWN JUSTIN"
"hmm no"
"JUSTIIIIIIN"
I whined moving around like crazy on the top of his shoulder. Justin chuckled starting his way to the living room. I tried to hold me giggles in while fighting to get down. We got to the living room.
"Set me down!"
"Say please Justin"
I could feel him chuckle beneath me when I huffed at his words.
"Come on darling.. say it"
"Please Justin"
Mumbling out the words I bit my lip not to laugh
"oh sorry love, I can't hear you. What did you say?"
"Please Justin the sweetest, hottest and most amazing boyfriend in the worlds will you put me down?"
"Alright, only because you're cute when you beg"
Finally he sat me on the ground. I crossed me arms eyeing him as mad as I could. He raised his brows reaching out for me. I didn't walk to him but I didn't fight against him either when he pulled me close. His warm chest made my knees go weak and I connected my arms around his waist. His own arms were draped around my shoulders.
"You're a very special girl (YN)"
I looked up to find his brown orbs already starring back at me. A blush crept over my face and I puckered out me lips. He kissed me laughing and pulled away telling me how adorable I was.
"Now let's watch that movie"
He said and I agreed plopping down on the couch. Choosing a random movie Justin hit play and went to sit beside me. Quickly he jumped on the couch pulling me in to his hard chest. I left a little kiss on his exposed neck before nuzzling myself closer to him. The film started and a nice silence filled the room. I had my ear pressed to Justin and couldn't concentrate on the film cause of his steady heartbeat next to my ear. After a while I started letting my fingers trail along the owl on his forearm. I didn't notice Justin turning his face down watching me carefully. When I looked up a happy and satisfied smile had spread across his face. I pulled my fingers away feeling yet another blush flutter my cheeks. Justin leaned down resting his soft plump lips on mine
"You're very beautiful"
He murmured against my lips before adding the pressure and a slopping kiss to them. I smiled when he puled away turning his face back to the movie flashing over the screen. I sighted happily leaning closer to him feeling his arms tighten around me. Looking at the screen I tried paying attention to the screen but my mind kept running away. I had never been this happy in my life. These mornings I got to spend with Justin just doing nothing but making each other happy, content and satisfied. I had told Justin I loved him, but never had I dared to tell how I was truly, madly and deeply in love with him. There's a huge different.
"Justin?"
"mmh"
he looked down at me his eyes flickering back to the movie.
"You know I love you right?"
I now had his full attention. He chuckled lightly a smile covering his face.
"I know (YN)"
"Justin.. did you also know that I'm IN love with you?"
A little smile tugged on my lips when a wider grin cracked his face. Biting his lip he leaned down pressing his lips forcefully to mine.
"I'm very much in love with you too my girl"
His lips send shivers and good vibes through my body. Without more words I cuddled closer to Justin feeling the love covering us both in silence. I loved these mornings with the love of my life..


THE END


So what do you think about my idea? and give me some questions :)

7 comments:

  1. OMB it's sooo cute I love it!
    Hm maybe u should do the next chapter with Justin and 1D u know like a drama and justin is getting joules and bla bla haha sorry I'm not so good at imagine things so yeah that would be cool
    Xoxo *huge fan* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing your an amazing writer, you could do it about like one of the 1D boys girlfriends and then they meet justin bieber and they start getting along and stuff and tey could get jelous I'm not good at imagining stuff :/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I agree wit her ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeh could it be like niall or zayn? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB this was like the best chapter you have ever had. I loved it. I felt the story it brought shivers on my back and i just loved it♥.
    We all got so far Today Justin is back in MSG #BELIEVETOUR #MUCHLOVE
    i cant believe that he's back i really want to be at the MSG show. 2 shows 30 seconds http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8p7n4riF1rtwuo2o1_500.gif ♥
    I really like the idea of your other story but does it have Justin and One Direction or only a One Direction Story?
    Love yea♥.
    xoxoxo


    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you putting on more on that story, through love and hate? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please do a story that is like about when justin and (yn) meet and eventually fall for eachother and it lasts long then he proposes and include the wedding and having kids amd stuff like that.. i think it would be so cute?????? Please please please???????

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.