11 Nov 2012

Fight-story

Hey guys :)
So as it looks right now Jelena is over.. It's sad but as Justin's fans we should cheer him up right now and do everything to show that we'll be by his side forever. It's not confirm by any of the parts but there a a whole lot of signs. For example did Justin in an interview tell that his life is a mess right now and he's very sad after being asked if he was single. It's not 100% confirmed  think that Jelena is done...
The other story has ended. I don't want to write long stories, I'm sorry.. It's just I used so much more time on it and I get bored writing it and then it sucks for all of us because then the chapters will be bad and short.. I hope you understand..
I will do these smaller stories with like 1-5 chapters or so, what do you say about that?
Here's a new story. Love you all!

Fight-story:

Why? Why would he do something like this? Was he trying to hurt me on purpose? We'd been together for almost 2 years now, was it all just a joke to him? Perhaps that was why he had been so distant lately? He was always home late not bothering to tell me when he would be home or even carrying to say hi when he finally came. He barely answered my texts and when he did it was only with two words and very cold.. Was all this just leading up to this scene? Him cheating on me? How could he first of all cheat? and then second of all let me find out by a stupid magazine. I looked at the headliner once more Justin Bieber cheating? Tears rimmed in my eyes as I let my eyes scan over the picture. His arm was around her waist and he was guiding her in to a building. Then beside it was another picture of them two leaving the building, her lips planted in a sweet kiss on my boyfriend's cheek..MY BOYFRIEND. Sighting I laid the magazine to the side and went to our bedroom.. wait HIS bedroom. Under the bed I found a bag. Opening the closet I let my eyes run over the racks of clothes.. his clothes. I leaned in and sniffled in the familiar scent.. how could he do this to me? I loved him so so so much. We had been together for 1 year and 11 months.. that's a hell lot of time! Was he just going to ruin it all like this? While I started packing my clothes my mind went on a trip. I didn't get it. all though he had been very distant lately I had still been his loving girlfriend. Every day when he came home late I had prepared him dinner he just had to warm up. I washed his clothes, cleaned his apartment and treated his family, friends and family so good. What more could he wish for? her I guess. She was probably better than me. She looked better for sure. She was probably a model. She could give him everything that I couldn't. She had the confidence I didn't. She carried her self with style, I didn't. She earned a lot of money, I was just studying. They were made for each other.. Justin and I weren't. I was just a fan that he fell for when she shyly asked for a picture. Everybody had told me that it wouldn't work, he would find someone better. Someone that actually deserved his love, not just a simple girl like me. But on our 1 year anniversary when he asked me to move in.. well I actually thought we would grow old together. That's what he told me back then, that he couldn't imagine his life without me. With a sight I zipped the bag with most of my clothes and placed it beside the bed. I guess this was it then. I couldn't be with a guy that over the last month hadn't paid me attention at all. I had did everything in my power to make it work, but he obviously didn't care and now he was also cheating.. When he came home I would tell him so truths before leaving this old life behind.. and leaving the love of my life.. no matter how much of a douche he was my heart belonged to him and it would never be any other way.. I turned on the tv and sat down on the couch.. now I could only wait to he got home.

"Why haven't you gone to bed?"
Looking up Justin had just entered the room. I had fallen back in to the couch in a slumber. Great, he didn't even bother to say hi.
"Well hi to you too"
I shot back sarcastically  His deep brown eyes scanned over my features worried. I tilted my head raising my eyebrows waiting for him to say anything. Sighting he sat down beside me.
"What?"
Deep and husky. His voice. I just wanted to cradle him in to my arms and lull him to sleep, he looked exhausted. No. He cheated and treated me rubbish, I had to deal with this shit now!
"I know you've been busy lately.."
I started looking at him to find his eyes. He turned his head to look at me. A cold barrier had covered his beautiful orbs. Grunting he leaned forward resting his face in his hands, arms on knees.
"Don't grunt at me like that Justin. I've been doing everything lately to make this work. I've been so sweet letting you have your space and letting you treat me like shit. And what do you do about it? Absolutely nothing!"
I was getting frustrated. He wasn't even trying to look like he cared. Furiously I got up hovering over his bend back.
"AND NOW YOU DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT I SAY. PLUS YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"
My voice had raised to a loud yell. His head shot up at my words. He looked hurt. My blood was boiling how could he look at me like I was the bad guy here?
" I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. EVERYTHING JUSTIN. AND YOU JUST GO OUT AND CHEAT ON ME."
"I didn't"
Justin raised from his seat. His sculptured body towering over me.
"OH SO NOW YOU CAN SPEAK! THEN WHAT IS THIS?"
I screamed pointing to the magazine on the table. Justin looked at it and a chuckle left his throat. Was he seriously laughing?
"WHAT JUSTIN? IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU?"
He looked at me with a little smile on his lips. I cursed him in my mind for being so attractive. The way his brown eyes twinkled, the float of his hair waving down his forehead and his pink lips tugged up in a smile.
"I'm not cheating on you babe. I'd never do that to you"
He reached out for me but I took a step back. My eyes were stern when I spoke again
"Don't babe me. Who is she Justin?"
Crossing my arms under my chest I watched him closely. The bags under his eyes were big, he was very tired. He was twiddling his fingers around nervously. His eyes locked with mine so I knew he was talking the truth.
"It's a new artist that I've taken under my wings. I would have told you but everything has been so stressed lately. I'm sorry."
His words were careful and sweet and I felt my heart loosen up a bit. I knew he would never cheat on me. He was too good to do anything like that. I let my arms fall down my side and plopped down on the couch. I hid my face in my hands and a few tears ran down my cheeks. So he wasn't cheating but just because he was busy didn't give him the rights to be a douche and treat me like utter shit!! I felt Justin's presence sit down on the couch beside me. Now crying harder his arms wrapped around me pulling me into his chest.
"Let me go Justin"
I tried to push him away but it only made him tighten his grab around me. My sobbing got harder as his scent and warm spun around me in a thick cloud. I hated how much I loved him. I couldn't let him go but I wanted him to fight for me and show that he cared. I wiggled my body and pushed Justin away. Wiping my tears away i stood up from the couch.
"I believe that you haven't cheated on me Justin, but it does not make up for how you've treated me lately"
Gulping the lump in my throat back I held my tears in. Justin got up as well. Frustratingly he ran his hands through his already messy hair.
"I'm sorry (YN).. I'm so so sorry. I know I've been a complete jerk and I can't describe how bad I'm feeling. My work has been stressing me out but it shouldn't make me treat you badly. I promised to love you every second of the day and I still do. I love you so so much I can't even describe it with words and that's why I had planned us a trip this weekend. I had planned that we could get away and I could ask you this very important question."
His long speech stopped as he got down on one knee. All my anger ran out of my body and warm tears formed in my eyes.
"(YN)... over the last months you've proved why it is that I love you so much. You have showed me that no matter what you'll always be by my side. I would have asked you this weekend at our 2 year anniversary but now I'm asking you anyway.. (YN) I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you be my wife and make me the happiest man alive?"
Out from his back pocket he pulled a heart shaped velvet box.

The warm tears dripped down my cheeks as I choked out a yes. Justin smiled lovingly at me slipping the shining ring down my out stretched finger. He got up and I engulfed him in a hug wrapped my arms around his waist. His strong arms snaked around my upper-body and held me close to his chest.
"I love you so much Justin. Sorry for all the drama"
"It doesn't matter honey. It just shows that you have feelings too. And look at us, we got out of it in the best possible way. Right Mrs Bieber?"
I laughed pulling away and looking in to Justin beautiful brown seas. His lips pressed to mine and a warm feeling spread through my body. I smiled in to the kiss and let Justin's tongue grace over my lips. He lifted me up and I locked my legs around my waist. Still with out lisp interlocked he laid us down on the couch, himself on top. My fingers slipped under his shirt exploring his toned chest. Justin's big hands roamed my body. We broke apart both of our eyes filled with desire. Longing for each other we both stripped down to nothing. Watching each other closely we laid back on the couch. Justin lips kissed down my jaw while his hands worked with twirling around my nipples. I felt my back arching in pleasure as his lips moved to my hard breasts leaving small pecks all over. While his skilled mouth worked on my breasts I felt his slender fingers slip over my wet entrance. One.. two.. three fingers went in to my hole and I moaned out loud in pure desire. His long fingers moved faster making me get closer to my climax.
"Jus..Just..JUSTIN!"
I moaned so loud as his fingers curled and hit right on my g-spot. Just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out. Placing his hard shaft in front of my entrance he leaned down and laid a sloppy kiss upon my lips
"I love you Mrs Bieber"
He slammed right in to me making me lose my breath. Thrusting in and out our bodies melted together like a dance only for us. We moved with each other thrusting our hip bones together every time he went in. His speed paced and my walls closed around his hard member making him cum along with me. He pulled out and out of breath he cuddled down beside me.
"I'm sorry for all the damage on your heart but I promise that I'll be yours forever"
I didn't answer him. I just cuddled closer to his side smiling to myself. Laying a soft tiny kiss to his exposed abs I closed my eyes. For the first time in moths I was happy for everything in my life and soon I was going to be Mrs Bieber.

THE END


What did you think`?

5 comments:

  1. it dosen`t matter if you´re stories are short or long because they are soo freaking good!! seriously you are an amazing writer!!
    This story is awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much <3 You're so great writer and everything ! More stories please ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stories please !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB this was so good .
    I really liked the CLUB but this was cute too
    rite more stories like this and I agree with the first post because it dosent matter if your stories are short or long because the are awesome♥
    MORE PLEASE ♥
    xoxox♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.