29 Nov 2012

Begin Again Ch 2

Hiya! :)
Thanks for the comments!
Yay, so tonight Justin is performing at MSG!! I'm soo proud of him<3.
I'm watching the XFactor and Full House right now... I don't understand why they can't just give Carly Rose the 5 million already, lol.

Anywaysss...Here's chapter 2.

Justin Bieber's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar face sleeping on my shoulder. She was taking deep, slow, breaths. I sighed and reached over to the nightstand next to me and checked my phone- 9:35 a.m. Seleba and I had a rough night last night. We had an arguement...once again. Our relationship has been pretty rocky for the last couple of months. She was upset yestderday because I was hanging out with another girl and I apparently was cheating on Selena. I could never do that to any girl! I just don't understand how she can hang out with any guy but when I hang out with one friend who's a girl, it's like World War III. I still care about Selena, though....just not as much as I used to. People say she's using me for fame...even my friends say it, too! I just have mixed feelings...

SG- *yawns* Good morning, babe.

Selena looked at me with her big brown eyes and she spoke in a groggy morning voice.

JB- Good morning, Sel.

She leaned in and connected our lips. Nothing. I just didn't feel that spark anymore when we kiss and say "I love you" to each other. When we say it to each other, it's just emotionless.

JB- How'd you sleep?
SG- pretty good. It was well needed!
JB- Yeah..

I arrived in Los Angeles yesterday to do some work so Selena spent the night last night at my house after the fight.
Her phone buzzed on the nightstand and kept vibrating over and over again.

SG- Hello?? Yeah... Uh huh... Really? Right now? *sigh* yeah... I'll be ready. Bye!"

A frown started to form on her face.

JB- What's wrong?
SG- I have to drive to San Diego for some work. I'll be back later today ,though.

She jumped out of bed and ran to her bag to get a new change of clothes and dissapeared into the bathroom. I sighed. As bad as it is to say this, I want to break up with her. But how...?
Selena walked out of the bathroom with her bag over her shoulder.

SG- gotta go, Justin! It's a 2 hour drive. Love yaaaaa!

With that, she walked out of my room and I heard the door close downstairs. I really need to find a way to get my mind cleared. Maybe I'll take a stroll though the park..?

Your POV-

I fluttered my eyes open and slowly sat up. I did a little arm stretch with a big yawn. 10:30 am? Sheesh, did I pass out last night? I didn't even change out of my clothes...or eat dinner! Must've been jet lag! I got up, used the bathroom, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Taylor was getting out some orange juice from the fridge and turned around.

TA- oh hey, (YN)! Want some breakfast?
YN- Sure! Why are you up early??
TA- I went for a run this morning.

She gave me a plate of srambled eggs, some bacon, and a bagel with cream cheese on the side. My stomach growled loudly from not eating last night and it caused us to burst out into laughter. We sat down at the table and talked.

TA- Let's do some sightseeing today! Are you up for it?
YN- Duuuhhh!! I can't wait! There's this cute park I saw when we were driving to the house last night. We should go there first. There's probably swings!!
TA- Swings?  Wowww.
YN- No need to hate and judge! Swings are the best!

After eating, we watched TV two hours later, we got ready. I took a shower and dressed in this since it's pretty warm outside.. and it's fall! (Photo) I did my hair in a fishtail and lightly did my makeup. I grabbed my phone and a bag and we both headed for the park.

-at the park-

YN- SWIIINGGGSSSSSS!!!!

I ran to the playground in excitement and claimed my swing. Taylor ran toward me out of breath.

TA- you're such a loser!
YN- But I'm your loser!

I winked at her and we both giggled. Suddenly, there were yells in the distance. Taylor and I quickly turned our heads to the yell and there was a big group of people. Most looked like paparazzi.

YN- what's up with the crowd over there?
TA- I dunno. There's paparazzi and screaming girls over there!
YN- Omg it's probably a celebrity! Let's go check it out!

We fast walked to the crowd and I tried to politely and gently push my way through the people.

YN- EXCUSE ME! PLEASE, I'M TRYING TO GET THROUGH! EXCUSE ME!!

Someone else pushed me which caused me to collide in with some girl.

Girl- excuse YOU!!

She pushed me to the ground...HARD. I hit the cold, hard co.concrete with a 'smack'. Everybody in the crowd went "Oooohhhh" and went silent. I felt pretty dizzy so it was hard to open my eyes.

??- Excuse me! Coming though! Move!

It sounded like a male voice coming to my rescue. He sounded a little familiar. He came to my side and lifted up my back a little and held me in his strong arms.

??- Are you alright?

I slowly opened my eyes to see the face of the boy...

End of the chapter.
Comment for more :)
Seeeee yaaaaa!

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah I love it !! <3 more please (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it's amazing!!!! Ahhhhh I don't wanna close the site I want the next chapter lol :) you're sooooo good OMB you make it so realistic and dramatically really<3 excited of the next ..xoxo
    *huge fan*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Justin played MSG last night and he's playing tonight its so cool seeing that he is back at a place he was 2 years ago and it's nice seeing how much he has grown from the last time he played MSG!!!♥
    OMB can you please post the next chapter soon......Like really fast♥
    I just love this chapter♥ It was cute just like chapter 1
    I can't wait to see what happen's between (YN) and Justin ♥
    Loe Yea ♥
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah update fast !!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.