19 Nov 2012

State of Grace - story

Hey guys :)
A bit of different info here so please take your time and read my rambling!
I am still open for a new co-writer. I've got only 1 application so if you're interested or know someone who is PLEASE write me on astrid.jungberg@gmail.com :)
I set my iphone on shuffle and this song came up, so I'll write the story from that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBwpMelH6Gg
Also I am right now working on a Jason McCann story after that was requested. Afterwards I'll write a story where (YN) and Justin are already together, that was also requested. It is great when you guys give me ideas, I do all this for you :)
I'd liek to ask you to comment! It's really great for me to hear what you think about my work so please leave both good and bad feedback in the comments :)
Last I'm in contact with a few of you guys, readers, and it makes me really sad that some of you get bullied. I can't do anything about it but I am ALWAYS willing to listen and talk about it. Remember that i'm your friend and you can talk to me about anything; love, life, friends, family and so on. Message me on twitter(TrueKennySwag, mail me(astrid.jungberg@gmail.com), and you can even get my skype if it's really needed, ok?
Hold your head high girls, so you're crowns won't fall off!
Now here's the story, Hope you like it <3


State of Grace

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go
We are alone with our changing minds
We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

Ditched, left and alone I walked through the busy streets. Where was I heading? I didn't even know. And did I care? not at all! The feeling of betray still made my heart shatter to pieces. He left me all alone by the train station waiting in forever. Around me people were buzzing. Friday night was the best night. People were happy and free, ready to celebrate the gift of the life that's given us. Me? not so much. A sight escaped my dry lips and my mind changed. No one was here for me when I needed them. After getting stocked up I called my friends, but did they have time for their girlfriend? not at all. Sudden anger rushed through my empty mind. Nothing and no one was with me when I needed it the most. All I had was myself and my changing mind. I thought I was in love, he made me feel love. But I guess love fades. The time made him stop loving me, but if he stopped, did he even start? Maybe, maybe not. Now all I had left was the hurt and damage upon my bleeding heart.


And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

The flashlight changed from green to red and I stopped. Feeling the emptiness take over for the anger in my brain I looked up. On the other side of the street another lonely shadow was standing in the middle of the busy life. It was a mankind for sure, probably a young guy compared to his style. A weird feeling ran through my body, I wanted to talk to the guy. He woke up a feeling of curiosity in the body of mine that had been dead for the last hours. Forcing my focus back from the mind-rush I met the brown eyes of the boy in front of me.  The light turned to green but I had stopped dead in my tracks mesmerized by the beautiful of the boy.
His cheekbones were marked and let his brown eyes get their rights. The jawline was sculptured by Goddess  Plump lips were tugged up in a small smile and I knew he had done something to me I had never experienced before, he had made me speechless. Green light turned back to red and I had not moved from my spot. The boy, on the other hand, had walked to my side of the street. Right in front of me he was standing. Without a word his thumb reached out and stroke the tears from my wet cheeks.
"Don't cry."
Huskily he spoke breaking me from my trance.
"Hi"
Weakly I whispered out making eye contact with him once again. Little did I know something had already changed in me.
"Why are you crying?"
The truth was I didn't even remember anymore. All heartache and damaged has rushed away from my heart leaving me to get to know this boy. When I didn't respond he held out his hand. Without a second of hesitation I grabbed his bigger hand in mine.
"Follow me sweetheart."
And that's what i did


You come around and the armor falls
Pierce the room like a cannon ball
Now all we know, is don’t let go
We are alone just you and me
Up in your room and our slates are clean
Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

Arriving at the boys' place a word hadn't been spoken between us. We entered his living-room and he made me sit down on the couch. Wrapping me up in a blanket my armor started to fall and words left my mouth. Everything about my break up, my not supporting friends and family strolled out. And what did he do? He listened. Carefully he had sat down in front of me. His eyes stroke over my features as he listened to my words piecing like canon balls through the room. It was just him and I, alone in the room, the only sound from my mouth. Talking and talking I let it all come out. And he just listened. Adding up once or twice with a little nod I felt he cared about my words. When I finally closed my mouth he cradled me in to his arms. Holding me close to his warm chest we rocked back and forth. I closed my eyes and soaked in the sweet scent from his cologne. He calmed me down with mumbling sweet nothings down in my air. Picking me up he carried me to his room. An old poster of Bart Simpson covered one of the walls. Laying down in his bed we cuddled up close. It was like starting all over again. All slates were clean. We were strangers finding the strength in each other. Like twin fire signs we matched each other. Our bodies tangled up together like they were made for each other. Looking at each other I finally spoke him my name. He kissed my nose with  a little smile and closed his brown eyes. As his eyes were closed I remembered the last time I was this close with another human. Him. His blue eyes had pierced in to my soul wanting to take everything from me. He had harassed me and I felt like the only thing that could help me was the brown eyed boy in front of me.


So you were never a saint.
And I love that the shades are wrong
We learn to live with the pain.
Mostly our broken hearts
But this love is brave and wild.

My now ex boyfriend had never been a saint. He had been cruel and mean, the complete opposite of my new found saver. Would I ever go home and sleep in s a stranger's arms? no! Did I do it? Yes. Every shade of this was so wrong, but why did it still feel so right to be in this boy's arms? The pain in my heart had released since the second I saw him. In front of me his eyelids stirred. Opening them to look at me a little smile curled his lips.
"Why aren't you sleeping? Sleep is the only cure for heartbreak"
His words were so soft and soothing. Cuddling closer to him I felt the love breaking my ice cold heart. This experience was crazy and wild like nothing else. He could have done anything to me in my fragile state, but he didn't. He brought me home, warmed my stone heart up and cared. Cared about the words and my story.  I felt brave for trusting him to cure my broke heart. That was was he was. He was my cure for every bad love in the world. Like a band aid on the wound.

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

Never did I think this would happen. First a heart break and then this.. This.. It wasn't easy to explain how it was between me and him. This brown haired beautiful boy had walked in to my life and he had changed me. He had shown, in one night, what nobody had showed me my whole life.. love

This is a state of grace
This is the worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
These are the hands of fate
You’re my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good
And right and real

Letting myself relax in to his body my eyes dropped close. This was a state of Grace. God had made me suffer and now he mad me smile again. That's what I did. Smile. A sweet voice, his, sung me to sleep making me happy for how I fought today and all the other days. Love is a big game but he made me believe that true love still existed, you just have to fight. Love could be cruel but right now it felt good. It didn't feel like a stupid game it felt right. His hands caressed my back and helped his voice lull me to sleep. It was faith. Faith that I met him this very day and that we fitted like two puzzle pieces. Without knowing he had saved me from poor self break down. He had started a golden age for me. An age that was right, real and filled with love

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

Feeling the last consciousnesses leave me I smiled once again. Happy for how he had changed my life completely in one night. Love is hard to find but when you find it you know it's right. I felt his chest under my cheek slowly moving along with his breath. His voice was melodic and his hair was tickling my forehead. The last two words I heard was a simple. But it was a name that had changed my life. It was the name of love.
"I'm Justin"

This is a state of grace
This is a worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right


THE END

10 comments:

  1. This isnot the best you have wrote c'mon you can do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tough this was really good! I liked it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this ! (: More please !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it :)It was very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Seriously guys? You are so unthankful, by telling her that she could do better. She already does her best, so be thankful and dont make me mad. You wouldnt like that now, would you? No? Ok thanks.
    Baby, you did a great job. Like always. Im so so so proud of you and you dont know how much I adore you. I wish, I was this talented! Keep going boo and I cant wait for the next one. Jason McCann story was my idea and Im pretty much excited hehe. :D Thats enough now, I talked too much!

    YOU ARE THE BEST BABY AND I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. OK BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor Swiiffttttt <33 :)
    great story!!
    And to the first Anon, she did a great job. She always does. It's hard to write a story so I'd like to see you try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ This was so cute
    How do you come up with these amazing stories?
    You are like my favorite writer I always tell my friends to come on your site but there always like were busy we have homework but I always tell them about your stories.♥
    I really appricate the fact that you are loving and how you help everyone with there problems♥
    You give us your email address and you listen to our problems.... I find that so sweet♥
    You are like a Best Friend to me right now♥
    PLZ WRITE MORE♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. MORE <3 ! One word; AMAZING <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was really good! But it kinda got a bit boring to read at the end! But your an really amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMB!! its sooo awsum.....hw cn u guys rite dese gr8 stories...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.