26 Oct 2012

Part 2

Hello :)
So glad for the great feedback!x
I'm sick at the moment so I'm not really in the mood for writing, sorry that this is rather short.
Here's the next part:

Part 2:

I held Justin close in my arms. My own tears had dried into my skin. I soothed Justin back and forth mumbling in to his soft hair
"Don't cry over me Justin... Please... You're so strong..."
He sniffled in and pulled a bit away. His brown eyes were strung with red lines.
"How can you be so strong (YN)?"
He cupped both my cheeks letting his thumbs stroke the dried tears.
"One of us has to be"
I shrugged and sent him a weak smile. He shook his head with a slight grin.
"You're so amazing. I've never met anyone who is as strong as you. I will be your rock honey, i promise to support you"
I smiled at his caring words letting my eyes melt in to his.
"Sorry for crying baby, i'll be the strong one. You deserve a supporting boyfriend right now"
I smiled
"Don't say sorry. We're in this together"
Justin pressed a lingering kiss to my nose. I giggled lightly squeezing my eyes together. He chuckled before leaning in. His lips captured mine and kissed them sweetly. Automatically I swept my arms around his neck bringing our bodies closer.
"Easy tiger"
Justin chuckled with his lips still pressed to mine. I just smiled and kissed him back. Our lips moved together spreading a warm buzz through my body. His lips were slightly separated and I let my tongue slip over his bottom lip. A shiver shook his body that was close entwined with mine. I knew what I was doing to him and I loved it. I tugged his body closer and let my tongue enter his mouth. My body sighted with desire as his tongue danced with mine. His hands slid from my face to my neck and gliding down my back. He pressed our stomachs together. We broke the kiss resting our foreheads against each other's. His brown eyes shone with so much passion that the air was stuck in my throat.
"You're so beautiful"
The pad of his fingers slid over my cheekbones and I twitched my eyes down. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead before breaking our close embrace.
"Lay down honey"
He pulled the covers to the side so I could lay down. He got down beside me and I made myself comfortable by snuggling up to his body. Justin closed the duvet over us and moved so he could look at me. My face was pressed to his his chest sniffling in the well known scent. His warm hands ran over my back soothing me quietly. I closed my eyes and entangled our legs.
"Are you tired?"
I nodded in to his chest.
"Go to sleep love, I'll still be here when you wake up"
He pressed a kiss to the top of my head.
"I love you Justin"
"I love you too tiger, now go to sleep"
I smiled at the nickname, I never knew why he called me Tiger, I'd have to ask him. But not right now. Right now I just wanted to sleep since I finally felt safe and comfortable at the hospital. I cuddled closer to Justin's chest letting his quiet humming carry me away to sleep.

"But can't you do anything?"
Justin's voice was very fragile. My mind was kind of cozy after the sleep but I was clear enough to understand that Justin was talking with someone else in the room.
"We will of course do anything we can Mr Bieber. It's just very sad that we haven't caught the cancer earlier, it is very aggressive and already very big."
It must be a nurse that answered.
"Would it have done any different is she had come earlier in the run?"
Justin's voice shattered and made my heart break in to pieces, he sounded so sad.
"Let me be honest with you, if she had went to the doctor right when her pain started we could possibly have done more. But remember that there's still hope! We're not giving up on her okay?"
Justin mumbled an answer and I heard the door close behind the leaving nurse. That's when I chose to 'wake up'. I fluttered my eyes open looking up at Justin. He was sitting next to me on the bed. The second I opened my eyes he pulled me up on to his lap.
"How did you sleep gorgeous?"
"Good thanks Justin."
I kissed his cheek before nuzzling my head in to his neck. His fingers ran through my hair untangling the knots. I smiled and let my lips stroke over the veins in his neck. He shivered slightly and my smile grew wider.
"Justin?"
"mm"
He answered with a mumble. I sat up straight in the bed. We both crossed our legs so we sat facing each other. I fixed the lines connected to my body so they were not annoying my sitting position.
"What is it doll?"
Justin tugged a strand of hair behind my ear letting his eyes roam over the drips connected to my body.
"I heard you talk to the nurse before when I was a sleep"
Justin's head shot up to face mine. I wasn't able to read his expression.
"And I know I should have went to the doctor's earlier. So if I die I'm the only one to blame"
The words was finally able to left my mind. It was all my own fault. I knew it..
"If anyone's to blame we blame me okay? I should have seen the signs earlier. I had a feeling something was wrong with you but I was so caught up in my own business that I didn't bother to research further..  I was selfish and now it's karma returning full speed. But (YN), baby, you're not going to die! You are a strong girl and you can kill these bastards inside your body, I know it! and I will be by your side the whole time. I'm not letting you go. Remember what you said earlier? We're in this together right? I love you so so much and I'm not letting you go. You're not getting rid of me this easy"
He grinned while pinching my cheek. I shook my head with a sad smile
"Just don't blame yourself please..."
I looked up in his eyes with begging eyes. Justin took my face in his hands pulling my face closer.
"It's none's fault then. It just happened but we're fighting and we'll get through this. Are you with me?"
I nodded and he returned me with a grin. He lead in and placed a smooth kiss on my lips. I embraced him in a close hug letting the tears run again. How was this ever going to end up good?



Comment!!

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.