1 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 4: Maybe I do like him..?

Hey :D
Happy new year! Video blog is coming out soon, but I look like shit today ;)
Enjoy<3



Chapter 4:Maybe I do like him..?
  • Your p.o.v. *
Text convo:
JB: hi :) wanted to hear if you came home without any problems?
(YN): Hi there (: thanks for asking, we got home without meeting any danger :P how was your flight?
JB: pretty boring.. we could have used you and your humor ;)
(YN): aww now I'm crying ;)
JB: I didn't wanted to make you cry...;)
(YN): lol you didn't dummy
JB: now watch your mouth sweet thing :P
(YN): sweet thing? I'm stunned!
JB: where are you celebrating Christmas?
(YN): at some relatives in Canada.. I think.. parents not sure yet :)
JB: gotta be kidding me! Where?
(YN): ehm a little farm outside Stratford.. it's not even on the card :P
JB: this is crazy.. I'm gonna be in Stratford over Christmas :D
(YN): that's awesome :-)
JB: pretty swag ;)
--reality--
HS: who are you texting with (YN)?
I looked up from my phone smiling. Both the girls were starring at me.
YN: Justin....
HP: that's why the big smile
I tried to remove my smile, but couldn't hold it when I got a new text from Justin.
  • text--
JB: we'll have to meet ;)
(YN): of course <3
JB: I'm worth a heart? Aww<3
(YN): funny one Bieber... very funny ;)
JB: yeah I can just hear you're cute giggle right now
-As I read that I felt the blushing coming and the giggle flew out from my mouth. The girls looked at me and shook their heads.
YN: what?
HP: you like him
YN: I don't know him
HS: but you still like him
YN: nooo
I looked at the ground and felt my heart pouting.. maybe I did like him? NO! NO WAY I DID!
(YN): more like this crazy moron laugh where you sound like a retard! ;)
JB: haha I'm sure you're looking like a really sweet retard then ;)
(YN): now you're making me blush ;)
JB: then my plan worked <3
(YN): haha ;) when are you going to Canada?
JB: The day after tomorrow :) when are you coming?
I got up from my bed
HS: what are you doing?
YN: I have to ask my parents a thing, be right back
I ran downstairs finding my parents turning of the lights to go to bed.
YD: whats up sweetheart?
YN: when are we leaving for Canada?
YM: the day after tomorrow
YN: great! Goodnight!
I ran upstairs and heard my parents laugh at me. I quickly texted Justin back
(YN): same ;)
I walked in and got down between Holly and Hayden.
JB: amazing, can't wait to see you again <3
(YN): You too <3 but I gotta go, the girls are annoyed on you ;) see you Bieber
JB: haha give them a kiss from me, I think that will help, sweet dreams funny girl <3
I laughed and put my phone away. The girls were deep in to the movie we were watching, I didn't even know the title. All of sudden I jumped at Hayden starting to kiss her all over the face
HP: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
She tried to push me off and Holly laughed. I rolled of Hayden and jumped at Holly and started kissing her.
HS: stop it you freak!
She pushed me off and I fell to my bed laughing.
HP: What the heck was that?
YN: a greeting from Justin so you wouldn't be annoyed at him for distracting me
I winked and the girls laughed.
HS: seriously you would be the weirdest and funniest couple ever.
HP: you should really get him! He's in to you!
YN: yeah right.. he's Justin Bieber for God's sake
HS: never mind
Holly yawned and we went to sleep.
--Skipping to next day after the girls left.
After I said goodbye to the girls I went in to Andy's room.
YB: hey sis
YN: hey there
I jumped down on the bed. Andy was running around looking everywhere.
YN: what are you looking for?
YB: my suitcase
He went down on his knees and looked under the bed.
YB: yes!
He pulled his big suitcase out from the bed.
YN: what wait why?
YB: we're leaving for Canada tomorrow.
I could feel a huge smile grew on my face. Andy looked at me with a suspicious face.
YB: why so happy?
YN: nothing
I jumped off the bed while I hummed Mistletoe
YB: what happened to you?
He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. I smiled a silly smile.
YB: boy?
He raised his eyebrows. I smiled a foolish smile and got out of his grab. I ran to my room while I heard him yell after me.
YB: (YN) COME BACK YOU STUPID LIL GIRL
I laughed and smacked my door. I started to pack my stuff for Canada.
--Skipping to next morning
I woke up and took a shower. I dressed in to this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41610939
I walked down the stairs with my packed bags. I ate my breakfast with my family and we got our stuff in the car. Holly and Hayden came by to wish us a Merry Christmas, we would be back before New Year. The girls dragged me a bit away from my family
HS: Justin is in Stratford
YN: I know
I smiled
HP: now you're getting him okay?
YN: he has a girlfriend remember?
I smiled at the girls, but I felt a little thing die inside me when I thought about Justin with another girl, maybe I was into him.. like more than just a little. We had been texting trough the whole last night. He had planned how he was going to show me the whole Stratford, I couldn't deny it, I was really looking forward to see him.
I said goodbye to the girls and we went to the airport. Before the plane left I texted Justin.
(YN): In the plane for Stratford now, c ya soon Bieber ;)
Justin: can't wait! :D
I turned of my phone. We were in the air, heading to Stratford.
--- At the airport in Statford.
We got to the baggage carousel and found our stuff. My aunt Julie was picking us up at the airport. We walked out to the welcome area and I saw a familiar face
YN: Justin..
YB: what?
He looked at me.
YN: nothing
I could feel my tummy getting a warm steam as I saw him turn to my direction. A smile crept on his lips when he saw me and I waved. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster as we walked closer.
JB: hey girl
I dropped my bags as he laid his arms around my waist. I returned the hug while I smelled in his scent.
YN: hey Bieber
He chuckled as we broke the hug.
JB: It's really great to see you, I've been missing you
YN: aww that's sweet.
I winked and his cheeks got a red color.
YN: did I just made the Biebs blush? I think so
I high-fived myself and he laughed.
JB: still a funny girl
YN: it's only been two days
JB: two really long days
He smiled and laid his arm around my shoulder, now it was my turn to blush. Justin saw it and a small smile curled on his pinky lips. I wanted to stay in his arms forever I felt so safe....
Justin took my bags and with his arm around my shoulder we walked to my family.
YN: AUNT JULIE
She was standing with my little cousin Simon in her arms.
AJ: hey sweetheart
I hugged her and gave little Simon a sweet peck on the forehead.
AJ: I've seen you and Justin know each other.
I turned and saw Justin ooking at me with a smile. His eyes made my heart melt and I smiled back.
YN: yups! Me and Biebs are like DIS
I made an ex with my fingers and Julie laughed.
YB: so that's the guy you were so excited to be with?
Andy stepped up beside me with an evil smile. I felt my cheeks turn deep red and I slapped his shoulder. Andy laughed. I looked at Justin through my eyelashes, he was standing looking at me with a HUGE smile.
JB: you were excited to see me?
He winked and Andy stepped up to him.
YB: listen Bieber! If you hurt my sister I'm gonna knock you down!
Andy was a bit taller than Justin, but Justin just starred back at him.
JB: I won't do that, besides we're just friends
Those last words hurt a bit inside, but I knew it was true. Maybe I had a hope that he wanted to be more..
YB: alright
Andy stood beside me. He laid his arm around my shoulder and I rolled my eyes at Julie and Justin, they tried to hide their laugh.
YM: hey Julie
My parents came up and greeted Julie. They turned to Justin.
YD: wow hello there Justin Bieber
JB: hello sir
They shook hands. My mom looked officially confused as Justin hugged her.
YM: sorry but what are you doing here?
JB: well I came to be with (YN), if that's okay?
He smiled a stunning smile and my mom smiled.
YM: of course, but she has to come and greet her uncle first
AJ: Justin can come with us, I'm pretty close friends with his mother
YN: WHAT? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH PATTIE? YOU KNOW I'M A HUGE BELIEBER!
Julie laughed and I heard Justin laugh as well.
JB: does is matter now? We're friends now anyway shawty
He laid his arm around me but an evil stare from Andy made him remove it.
YD: great then let's get to the farm
We went to the parking lot. Dad, mom, Andy, little Simon and Julie went in to one car. I had to drive with Justin, not that I had anything against that... wait (YN) hold up! Stop thinking about him like that! JUST FRIENDS! He said it himself..
I sighted as Justin opened my door and I got in. He looked weird at me as he got in the driverseat..
JB: anything wrong (YN)?
YN:..



Comment for more!

4 comments:

  1. Cnt wait to hear wat happens next , love the story <3 more pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do another one january 2nd please if you dont want no problem

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.