2 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 5: we're just friends..

hello :D
Video update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgtIdp--SaY&context=C3a35978ADOEgsToPDskJPfBunPlANe3bNudI3v-WG
Not looking so well, sorry ;)
enjoy<3




Chapter 5: We're just friends
* your p.o.v. *
YN: no
I faked a smile, but I could see that Justin didn't bought it. I felt so sad right now, why? Hm probably because I did like Justin and he just told my family that we were just friends. I felt Justin's hand on my thighs. It felt like electricity where his hand was. I looked down on his hand. I could feel his eyes on my face. I laid my hand over his and stroke it. How I wish I could just tell him, that I liked him, but that would be too much. I removed his hand and looked at him.
YN: seriously Justin, there's nothing wrong
I sent him a smile and I saw how he thought about it but decided just to act like nothing.
JB: then LEGGO
He pulled out from the parking lot.
YN: when did you come here?
JB: to the airport?
YN: no to Canada
I smiled to his confused face, he was such a cutie.
JB: oh.
I giggled.
JB: you do really have a sweet giggle
He turned to me and winked, which made me blush, did he have to be so flirty?
JB: well I came this morning at 8am
YN: that early
I yawned just with the thought about it and he laughed.
JB: yeah THAT early
I laughed and stroke my hair behind my ear. I saw from the corner of my eye how Justin watched my every move. Maybe he was in to me? No (YN) he had Selena, STOP IT!
JB: let's blast some music
He turned on the radio and this song was playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrQAdM581Pk&ob=av2n
YN: That's my jam
I sang along, I sing like SHIT by the way. I was so rocking my seat. Moving my head while singing, Justin was laughing so hard while he slowed down when the flash light turned red. I looked out from my right window and saw an older man starring crazy at me. I rolled my window down and yelled
YN: MERRY CHRISTMAS
The man looked at me like I was crazy. I cracked up laughing. Justin was laughing so hard.
JB: Please laugh stop laugh being so laugh funny!
We finally stopped laughing and drove further.
JB: how come you be so weird?
YN: I'm not weird at all!
I smiled and he chuckled.
JB: alright.. as long as you believe it yourself.
YN: I do
I said solemnly. Justin laughed and pulled up to my aunt and uncle's house. We got out and Justin took my bags
YN: I can do it myself
I grabbed my bags and our hands touched. I looked in his eyes. They were like this dark brown chocolate and I floated away dreaming about him holding me in his arms. Kissing me passionately. He leaned closer and I felt my head moving in the same direction. Our lips were inches from touching. His eyes were dragging me away form reality to the sky. I was flying away with him by my side.
??: (YN)! There you are..
I turned away from Justin with my cheeks burning. I saw my uncle Jeff running towards me
YN: Jeff!
I ran in his arms and he gave me a big hug. Jeff was my favorite uncle EVER!
UJ: Justin hey man
They greeted each other.
UJ: come on in, we have some late lunch ready
YN: yum! I'm so hungry!
UJ: eats like a boy, looks like a girl
He messed my hair and I laughed with Justin. Aunt Julie called and Jeff walked quickly in the house, which meant me and Justin was alone... AWKWARD after what just happened.
YN: ehm let me take my bags.
I reached out to take them while I looked down.
JB: no I can do it
I looked up. He was smiling like nothing happened. I smiled back and we walked in the house.
-- Skipping lunch.
JB: well Mr. And Mrs. (your last name) may I take (YN) out to see Stratford?
YM: just call us Phillip and Britt, but of course Justin
YB: take care of her, get it?
JB: I won't let anything happen to your sister
I sat there making these weird faces behind Andy's back, which made my family and Justin laugh. Andy turned to me and I whistled innocently. He shook his head and I got up from the table.
YN: see you later.
Justin and I walked to his car. He opened my door and I got in. He jogged to his side and got in.
YN: where are we going?
JB: to the ice hockey hall?
YN: what? I suck at ice skating
JB: well we're meeting with my friends Chaz, Nolan, Mitch and Ryan.
YN: Oh my BIEBER!
Justin chuckled and we drove to the ice skating hall talking. As we arrived I jumped out from the car before he could open my door. He came to my door surprised.
YN: I can open my door myself you dork
I winked and he smiled at me. He kept starring at me with a smile as we walked to the doors.
YN: stop it Bieber!
JB: what?
YN: you're starring!
I pushed him a bit. First he got surprised, but then he pushed me back. I pushed back and he pushed back. I laughed as he pushed me for the 5th time and I fell to the floor. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up.
JB: Shit (YN) I'm sorry
He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. As he tried to pull me up I pulled the other way and he fell on top of me. We were laying laughing in the middle of the hallway. His face was so close to me. I stopped laughing and just looked in to his eyes. He had stopped laughing. He was looking in to my eyes. His hand stroke my cheeks softly. I bit my lip and he breathed out. I could feel his breath tingle on my face. I stroke my finger over his bottom lip and he smiled. He leaned closer to me. He stroke my hair..
??: sorry are we interrupting something?
I rolled away under Justin and raised from the floor. Justin got up beside me.
JB:(whispering to himself): damn..
I smiled and felt my cheeks blush as I looked up. In front of me four boys were standing.
JB: hey guys
Justin man hugged them. I saw Chaz whispering something in Justin's ear then scanning my body. Justin slapped his shoulder. I walked up to Ryan.
YN: hello there I'm (YN)
I stuck my hand out and he took it.
RB: hello (YN), I'm Ryan
YN: Nice to meet you
I smiled at him and he returned. I turned to Mitch and Nolan and did the same thing. I walked up to Chaz.
YN: Chaz Somers I suppose?
I stuck out my hand.
CS: indeed but you can call me yours
He shook my hand and I giggled
YN: that's just corny. I'm (YN)
CS: I'll prefer beautiful
Again I giggled, normally no guys flirted so much with me.
JB: give me a break Chaz..
CS: and now Bieber is jelly that I'm flirting with his girl.
YN: oh I'm not his girl, we're just friends.
I looked at Justin and smiled, he faked me a smile. Chaz laughed
CS: great then I don't have to be careful flirting with you.. you know it's hard when you're so pretty
He winked and I felt myself blushing. Oh jeez why did I have to blush all the time? Uhhrgg.
JB: could we go ice skating please?
Justin sounded annoyed, what was up with that? We went to get some skates. We got them on and the boys jumped out on the ice. I placed my first foot on the ice, then the second and BAM I fell.. I heard the boys laugh. Justin came to me and reached out his hand. He dragged me up.
YN: thanks
I smiled at him and he returned. His smile made my heart melt. He was about to skate away to the guys, but I grabbed his arm.
YN: you're not leaving me this time!
He grinned as I grabbed his arm with both my hands. He started skating to the boys and I tried my best to follow. I was only close to fall like 3 times.
RB: you really rock those skates (YN)
The boys laughed and I couldn't help it but curl my lips in to a smile.
YN: well I'm not born Canadian
JB: no but other people go ice skating as well
He winked and I stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed my hand. I felt small sparks flew around in my tummy. His skin burned on mine.
JB: come on I'll teach you
He started skating and I tried my best to follow his moves. I got okay at it. I only fell like three times more. Justin was holding my hand through the whole thing. The other boys were skating around us joking and laughing at me. I didn't care. First of all Justin was holding my hand so I couldn't really focus. Second I loved laughing and joking about myself. I made the boys laugh many times. Finally we were done, so we got our own shoes on.
JB: see I told you she was funny
M(Mitch): yeah you did
They smiled at me. I looked at Justin.
YN: you told them about me?
I could see he tried to hide that he was blushing. He mumbled something.
NM(Nolan Murray): Like he came this morning and the only thing we have heard about is you!
I smiled and looked at Justin, now he was blushing hard.
YN: aww that's so sweet.
I jumped on my feet and walked over to kiss his cheek. My lip gloss made a pair of lips mark on his cheek. I giggled as I tried to remove it. Justin leaned in to me. His breath tickled on my ear as he whispered:
JB: you're really sweet when you giggle
I shook my head, but I could feel my heart go fast in my chest. I need this to STOP! Before I actually fall hard for him.. maybe it's too late!?
RB: I gotta go, boys if you need to get a ride it's now!
CS: coming
Chaz walked over to me. He hugged me.
CS: I'm sure we'll meet again pretty thing
He winked and I laughed.
YN: of course flirty boy
I hugged the other boys and they went away.
YN: can you drive me home?
I tilted my head and made my begging look.
JB: it's just because you're not old enough to get a driver license.
YN: maybe...
I looked at the ground and Justin chuckled.
JB: of course beau... (YN)
YN: what were you saying?
I looked at him with a sweet smile
JB: nothing.
He started walking to the parking lot. I ran up beside him and grabbed his arm. He turned to face me.
YN: listen Justin it's okay.. like which girl doesn't like to get a compliment?
I smiled and he sighted.
JB: I know (YN), it's just.. I think that... Maybe I'm you know..
He let his arm fall down beside him. I smiled. I knew what he wanted to say and it made my heart go crazy.
YN: it's returned
I smiled widely. He looked down at me.
JB: but..
YN: but you have Selena I know. That's why we're not doing anything about it
I smiled at him and he looked confused.
YN: Justin we can be friends and I'm sure that this feelings thing will fade away.
JB: alright let's try. I don't want to stop being with you
He smiled and I hugged him. He stroke my back and I felt so safe. I just wanted to cry.. He liked me, he actually liked me.. but we couldn't be together. I broke the hug and we got in the car.
JB: where are we going?
He turned on the car. I looked at the clock, it was 4pm
YN: I think I should get home. I need to spend some time with my family
JB: of course
We drove home while we talked like nothing had happened. It felt so right to be with him, like we had been friends forever. We arrived at the farm. I leaned over and hugged Justin.
YN: thanks for the ride
JB: text me later.
YN: sure
I jumped out and waved as Justin drove away.
-I spend the rest of the day with my family. After the dinner I went up in my room. I changed in to this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41660173 I laid down on my bed. It was 8pm. I decided to text Justin.
(YN): Hello there Bieber ;)
JB: Hey funny girl ;)
(YN): seriously I'm NOT that funny...
JB: uhm yes you are :)
(YN): whatever..:P
JB: haha ;) whaddup?
(YN): just laying on my bed..
JB: can you spell BORING?
(YN): you just did smarty ;)
JB: whooops! My bad ;)
(YN): hahahaha fail ;)
JB: may I come over? We could watch a movie or something :)
(YN): sure :) but then we need to watch Titanic, I've always been to scared to watch it alone!
JB: aww poor girl! I'll protect you.. promise ;)
(YN): that's great <3 see you in a bit ;)
JB: 15 minutes ;)
I decided to call Holly while I was waiting, I knew she was with Hayden anyway.
-On the phone-
YN: HEY GIRLS
HS: hey boo
I heard Hayden yell hi in the background.
HS: how's Canada?
I told them everything about me and Justin.
HS: OMG that's amazing baby!
YN: ehm didn't you hear the last part?
HS: still
-I heard the doorbell ring
YN: gotta go, Justin's here
Before they could say anything I hung up. I jumped down the stairs. Justin was standing in the living room talking with Aunt Julie
YN: hey
JB: hey there
I hugged him. Maybe a little longer than needed....
YN: we'll go up and watch a movie
AJ: okay kids. Go in the kitchen and find some candy first
YN: thank Julie
I smiled and we found some candy. We went up to my room. Justin laid down on the bed while I searched for the movie.
YN: GOT IT
Justin chuckled. I placed in the movie and sat down beside Justin..
JB:.....

  comment for more :)

6 comments:

  1. you should start putting up anew story every day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new stories are amazing maybe u should write more everyday I agree <3 I could read these stories over and over again <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good i think you should do them daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im dying to read chapter 6 i check everyday ! Please do it today <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.