31 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 21: best CHristmas ever

hey girls(-:
Here's the next chapter.
Sorry it's a bit short, but I am very busy at the moment...<3



Chapter 21: Best Christmas ever
  • Your p.o.v. *
He picked up my shoe and jacket.
YN: seriously Justin put me down
JB: hmm no
Ryan and Chaz walked out to us.
CS: It was really nice to meet you (YN)
YN: Justin put me down so I can say goodbye to the boys!
JB: you can say goodbye form there
YN: well I can actually kiss them from here.
I smiled to myself
YN: come over here boys
I winked at them, they smiled and stepped closer. I leaned down
JB: ALRIGHT alright alright!
He sat me down and I laughed. I hugged both the boys
YN: it was nice to meet you and I'll see you soon Ryan
Justin greeted them and we walked out the door. The air hit me like a freezer. I shivered and pulled my jacket closer around me.
YN: shit
I mumbled under my breath. Justin had already walked to the way. I quickly ran to him. The night was so cold and my whole body was shivering.
JB: come here baby
Justin opened his arms and I stepped to him. He closed his arms tight around me and I pressed my body on his. We stood there for a while. I felt my body getting warmer. Finally I pulled away. I kissed Justin's lips slightly.
YN: thank you
JB: the pleasure is mine
He smiled and I returned brightly. I took his hand and we started walking.
YN: when are you leaving from here?
JB: tomorrow afternoon
YN: where are you going?
JB: I'm staying at the Smith's house with Ryan as well.
YN: As in Jaden and Willow Smith?
I stopped and turned to him. He gave me a confused look
JB: yes?
YN: omg!
I started doing my happy dance circling around Justin. He laughed at me.
JB: what's so special about that?
YN: I love these kids, they are so talented
JB: no doubt about that
Justin kissed my hair as I grabbed his hand again. We walked along the road. I felt how I was walking slower and slower as we got closer, I wanted to drag my time out with Justin.
JB: look at the skies?
I looked up. The sky was filled with glimpsing stars. The moon was almost full, and showed the world of in an almost silver light.
YN: It's beautiful
JB: you know what else is beautiful?
I looked at him.
YN: no?
He smiled playfully
JB: you!
YN: that was corny as heck
I giggled, but I could still feel myself blushing from his compliment.
JB: well why are you blushing then?
He winked at me and I blushed harder.
YN: don't comment that!
JB: why?
YN: because I hate blushing!
I made this 'duh' look' and he laughed.
JB: sorry but you're cute
He winked again and I just giggled.
YN: I'm not cute I'm sexy
I jumped in front of him and made a pose where I stuck my chest and ass out. Justin laughed, but I also saw how he scanned my body. I smiled to myself, I didn't have a model body, but I guess it was alright.
YN: you got it Bieber? Or do you need one more pose?
I winked at him and his face went red.
JB: Sorry but you are sexy babe
He stepped to me and pressed me close to him. His hands were on my lower waist and I hugged my arms around his neck. I looked deep in to his eyes. We were only a few meters from my family's house.
YN: thank you for the best Christmas ever Justin
I smiled and looked in to his hazel eyes.
JB: anytime my girlfriend
His voice got girlfriend to sound so sexy and sparks went crazy in my stomach. I leaned in and kissed his lips deeply still with a smile. Justin's mouth was a bit open and I took the chance to sneak my tongue in. I pressed myself in to his protecting arms as his tongue went around in my mouth. His kiss/make outs were so passionately and deep that it blew me away every time. His arms were the only thing that kept me from falling. I felt so safe in his arms, like nothing could ever hurt me. We pulled away to breath air.
JB: I say it again baby you got me on my knees
YN: and you can read me like an open book
His smile grew wide as I pecked his lips.
We walked the last meters to the door.
YN: goodnight Justin, see you soon
JB: I'm gonna miss you boo
YN: I'm gonna miss you too babe
He smiled as I called him babe. It felt right to call him that. He kissed me one last time before I went in the door. I knew it was only a couple of days until I saw him again, but I already carried a huge pain in my poor chest.

comment for more<3

8 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.