24 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 17: sexy beast

Hello :)
Here's the next chapter<3
enjoy :)




Chapter 17:sexy beast
  • your p.o.v. *
His girl? Did he call me his girl? I felt my heart race in my chest. I looked at Justin. Chaz whistled and Ryan hauled.
JB: well you know..
He looked awkwardly at the ground. I stood up, by leg was in so much pain. I stepped towards Justin but fell over my other leg.
YN: FUCK THIS SHIT
I hit the floor and the boys cracked!
YN: EHM COULD YOU HELP ME!?
Chaz reached out and pulled me up from the floor.
YN: thanks
RB: now can we play Just Dance?
JB: only if I can start
RB: okay
YN: I need to pass first round, my leg hurts
CS: I'll dance against you Biebs
The boys stood in front of the screen. Ryan and I sat on the couch. He started the game. The boys danced to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71PHP2E2kA . Ryan and I was laughing so hard. Justin was shaking his ass right in front of me. OH THAT ASS! It would be so fun to slap it.. no that'd be too weird. The song ended and I had to hold my tummy because of laughing so much.
YN: Seriously boys you NEED to enter a booty shaking contest.
We all laughed so hard.
CS: now let's see Butsy vs. Hottie
He winked at me. Justin had sat down beside me, now he laid his arm protecting around me.
YN: alright but if I win you cal only call me Sexy Beast
I turned to Ryan.
RB: and if I win you have to call me sexy beast
YN: deal!
We shook hands, what the boys didn't knew was that I had been dancing since I was 5 years old. We stood up and I tried walking on my leg, it hurt but it was okay
YN: alright let's play
CS: which song
RB: California girls?
He looked at me and I nodded.
YN: it's on Butsy!
He groaned when I said Butsy, Justin laughed. He leaned forward and tapped my back.
JB: I'm risking my money on you babe
I blushed from him calling me babe, it was an incredible feeling to hear him use this word about me. The song started and I literally danced my butt off. (this is how it goes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3sKiESaYPo )
Ryan was making a complete fool out of himself, the boys were laughing so hard behind me. The song ended and I fell back, landing on Justin's lap. He tightened his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his warm body. I could feel something hard in his pants, was my dance THAT hot!? I giggled to myself. Justin leaned in, his lips touching my ears.
JB(whispering): that was so sexy!
I licked my lips as he spoke, his voice was so deep and teasing in my ear. Ryan turned to me.
RB: well played (YN)
YN: sorry what are you calling?
I crooked a smile at him.
RB: well played uhm sexy beast
He smiled awkward and I cracked.
YN: that's how it supposed to be.
CS: we can't deny it, you are sexy
Chaz winked at me and I just giggled. Justin kissed my neck lightly. I smiled to myself, it felt amazing. Justin's hands stroke down my legs, rubbing them. I bit my lip as he touched my bum.
CS: get a roooooom
As he cried it out he threw a pillow after us. I ducked and it hit Justin straight in the face. I started laughing. Justin looked at me with an evil smile.
JB: laughing at me hun?
The hun part made butterflies in my stomach fly around.
YN: kind of
I smiled, trying to hold my laughter back. Without any sign Justin jumped to me and we fell to the floor. He landed on top of me. He sat on my stomach with a lag on each side. He started tickling me. I tell you, I go crazy when people tickled me. I screamed, rolled around and kicked up in the air
YN: JUSTIN STOP STOP PLEASE STOP STO STOOOP PLEASE JUSTIN JUSTIN STOP!
I was out of breath when he finally stopped. He stroke his hand through my hair. He leaned down and rested his forehead on mine.
JB: you're beautiful
He locked our lips and firework exploded in my tummy. Our lips moved in synchronize. It was like when I separated my lips a bit, our lips fitted perfectly. We both had our mouths a bit open and I sneaked my tongue in to his. We, as you say in England, snogged. It was actually a pretty heavy make out. His hands slid down my curves and I had my hands in his hair. Justin's tongue got deep in, but it felt really nice. It felt.... just perfect! Perfect was the best word to describe it. At last I was out of breath and I pushed Justin away by his chest. We opened our eyes, his face was only inches from me. I smiled and he leaned down and pecked my lips. Justin was just about to say something.
RB: STOP!
We both turned our heads and looked at Ryan and Chaz. I felt my cheeks go bright red as I thought about how they had been there the whole time.
RB: now we didn't interrupt your sex scene, can you like spare us the gross love words?
Justin looked at me, then we both burst our laughing. Justin got up and then helped me up. We sat down on the couch next to the boys.
YN: neither of us are good at all those love phrases
I smiled and Justin and he grabbed my hand.
JB: I sing it and (YN) laughs it
YN: I don't laugh that much
I gave him a reproachful look. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.
JB: you do (YN)
I looked at Ryan and Chaz, to get them to underline my point.
CS: sorry but you do laugh a lot
RB: it's true
Ryan shrugged.
JB: but it's alright, you have this really cute giggle
Of course that made me giggle and Justin nodded
JB: see!
I was just about to giggled again but bit my lip to keep it in.
YN: can we change the subject please?
JB: sorry
He kissed my cheek sweetly and I formed my lips in to a smile. He made me feel so special, like a princess.
JB: what do you wanna do princess?
I smiled to myself, he even called me a princess. This is the guy of my dreams, who would have thought the one and only Justin Bieber was going to be my dream guy? Not me!
YN: I'm hungry!
JB: eats like a boy
YN: looks like a girl
We both laughed. This was what my brother had said to Justin and I. Chaz and Ryan gave us a weird look.
JB: it's an intern joke
CS: we figured that one out
YN: could we get something to eat please?
I smiled at Ryan.
RB: of course sexy beast
I giggled and got up. Justin got up beside me, still holding my hand. My heart raced of his touch. We walked upstairs again.
RB: I'm gonna order some pizza's
CS: great
We sat around the table and waited for Ryan. He came back and we sat talking about random stuff. The pizza's arrived and we ate it.
CS: when do you guys have to be home?
We had just cleaned up after out very healthy dinner.
YN: I'll have to be home by 10
Chaz looked at his phone.
CS: pfft it's only 7
RB: let's just watch a movie
YN: okay. What do you have?
We walked in to the living room. Ryan showed up his huge movie collection.
YN: jeez you got a lot of movies.
RB: I wanna be a director, so I need to watch some stuff, inspiration you know
YN: I see
CS: let's watch paranormal activity
My heart stopped in my chest!



comment for more :)

4 comments:

  1. More !!! <3 This is amazing ! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I died it was soooo amazing <3 :P more when ever u can pls love ur stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOMEEEE THANKS FOR UPDATINNG :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.