3 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: Chapter 6: it's so rgiht to be with him

Hello there :)
Listen I think it's amazing that you want daily updates, but I really don't have time! I started school today so I'm busy! I worked on this chapter for like 2 hours... I wish I could do it everyday, but I can't.. I hope you understand...




Chapter 6: It's so right to be with him
  • Your p.o.v. *
JB: come here
He clapped the spot closer to him. I moved over and laid down beside him as the movie started.
YN: you should probably know that my biggest fear is sailing... sooo..
Justin laid his arm behind my neck. His hand stroke my arm and I snuggled closer to him.
JB: that's why I'm here
He looked down at me and smiled. His lips were curling so perfect, his teeth so shiny and his eye so amazing. I turned my head to the movie. The first part was just really sweet and stuff. When they went out on the sea I could feel my hands starting to shake with fear. I felt Justin grab my one hand. He laid it on his chest and I calmed a bit down. I looked at him.
YN: thank you
JB: anytime
We watched some more of the movie. His arm was around my neck. His other hand was laying over mine at his chest. I had snuggled up to his chest, curled my legs up under myself. It felt amazing to be this close to Justin. His scent made me feel like heaven. We got to the part in the movie where the ship was sinking. I hid my face in Justin's chest and cried silence tears, this was my worst nightmare. Justin stroke my back. I tried to hide my sobbing, but I couldn't.
JB: oh lord you're crying.. come here sweetheart
He pulled me on top of him. He kept stroking my back. I hid my face down in Justin's neck. My tears ran down on Justin's neck, but it seemed like he didn't care.
YN: please turn it off
I sobbed it out and Justin quickly found the remoter. He turned the TV off. I kept laying on his chest, it made me feel safe. My lips roamed his neck as I breathed out from my last sob. I could feel Justin shake under me. I lifted myself up on my arms and looked deep into his eyes. I tried with a smile. Justin stroke my tears softly away with his thumb. I looked deep in to his eyes. He kept stroking my cheek. I laid my hand on his chest. He grabbed my face with both his hands. I laid both my hands on his chest and tried to pull myself away.
YN: Justin I..
JB: schh
Justin interrupted me by laying two of his fingers on my lips. He pulled my face down to his. His face was so close to mine. I could feel his heavy breath tingle on my lips. I couldn't resist him. I leaned a little closer. Our lips brushed and I felt goosebumps coming. I closed my eyes and our lips met. Fireworks exploded in my belly as we pressed our lips against each other. The warmth from his touch floated all the way through my body. His lips were so soft and gentle on mine. He breathed out in my mouth and I smiled against his lips, this felt so right. All of sudden Justin pulled my face away from his. I opened my eyes and starred in to his eyes. He looked so happy but at the same time so confused.
YN: Justin I'm...
JB: never mind
He pushed me off and raised from the bed. Without saying a word he rushed out from my room. I sat on my bed starring after him. What was that? Did I do anything wrong? I closed my eyes and felt the tears coming. No (YN) you're too string to cry! I breathed in and laid down on my back. I think I might knew what was with Justin, he remembered he had a girlfriend... how could I do this? Justin had a girlfriend, a really nice one to be honest. I laid there with my eyes closed, then I decided to call Selena. I found my phone and dialed her number. It rang one time, two.. three..
On the phone
SG: hey it's Selena
YN: hi Selena, it's (YN)
SG: oh hi sweetie
YN: errhmm listen Selena I need to tell you something..
SG: wow what happened girl? You sound like someone died..
I tried to laugh but it just came out as a weird sound.
YN: well I'm Canada right now. I'm celebrating Christmas at some relatives. I've been hanging out with Justin and it was a lot of fun. Like we did nothing expect from being friends..
-I stopped talking for a bit, but Selena didn't say anything.
YN: well until like 10 minutes ago. We were watching Titanic and I got really scared. Justin comforted me and we ended up.. ehm you know.. kissing..
SG: oh
YN: listen Selena I'm so sorry, it was a huge mistake and I promise you I'll drop all contact with Justin. I don't want to ruin anything between you and Justin and I'll disappear from your life like I've never excised.. I..
SG: OH MY GOD (YN) STOP TALKING!'
-I shut my mouth.
SG: listen to me.. it's okay
YN: but..
SG: no buts! Listen (YN) I talked with Justin on the phone this morning. I can hear on the way he's speaking about you that he's really into you. Justin and I love each other, but only as friends. Justin has been my best boyfriend and I've never loved a boy so much before, but the last month our feelings have faded away. I'll call Justin right away and text you after okay?
YN: you're sure Sel?
SG: of course I am. I want Justin to be happy and you can do that! I can as well, but only as a friend.
YN: I'm speechless. You're incredible
  • Selena giggled
SG: I'll text you okay?
YN: alright thank you.
SG: no problem
-I hung up and went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror! DAMN how could Justin even kiss that? My mascara was in my whole face, my eyes were red and my hair was a BIG mess. I decided to take a shower.
-Skipping the shower.
I laid down in my bed. It was 11pm and I was exhausted. I looked at my phone, I still hadn't got a text from Selena. They probably had a lot to talk about. I sighted, what a mess I made! After a bit of thinking I drifted to sleep.
-Next morning:
I went in to the bathroom. Fixed myself and dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41726459
I got back to the room and looked at my phone. Three texts. I opened the first one.
SG: Hey hun. Me and Justin have talked and worked things out. I wish all the best for you! Let's still be friends right? Xoxo Sel.
YN: hi there :) I'm so glad to hear you figured everything out! Of course we can still be friends, like come on! We're funny together ;) haha, can't wait to meet up! HUGS xx
I opened the next text.
JB: we need to talk <3
I looked at the text, I received it a 2am. I opened the next one, received at 3:30am.
JB: I'm guessing you're asleep, but please call me when you see this! I can't fall asleep before I talked to you....
I looked at them time, it was 10am. I decided to call him right away. I called the number.... 








comment for more :)

8 comments:

  1. Omg this is soooo good <3 I cnt wait for the next chapter I totally understand if u cnt write it daily , it's hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand since school starting i don't have time to read the story anyway :P but i always find some space for my favourite writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its okay you cant write daily and omb your stories are so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is so good and i understand as well school started for me today to -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know school started but your stories are too amazing ! <3 you should write after school ? Or before you go to bed ? :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Excited For Next Part

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is to good, i cant wait for the next part! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.