28 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 19: I love him

Hello :)
Videoblog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4dZpWM8oho&context=C3a35978ADOEgsToPDskJPfBunPlANe3bNudI3v-WG
enjoy<3



Chapter 19: I love him
  • your p.o.v. *
The last tones drifted away. I mumbled under my breath
YN: I love you
It didn't seem like Justin hear it. Maybe it was too early? We had not known for so long, but it felt so right? Justin looked at me with question in his perfect eyes.
YN: That was the most incredible song I've ever heard.
I leaned over and rested my forehead on his. His lips formed a smile. Our lips met for a few seconds, just a small touch, but more than a thousand words flew in the air right there. I kept resting my head on Justin's. His deep voice flew and made me forget everything else.
JB: Is it okay with you if I play it for Scooter?
YN: of course that song deserves to get listened to by every one
JB: but it's your song
YN: no Justin it's yours
He chuckled.
JB: no beautiful. I wrote and sang this for YOU. It's YOUR song' I'll call it (YN)'song
I pulled away and shook my head.
YN: don't you dare calling it that.
JB: why?
Justin was trying not to laugh at my face expression.
YN: because it needs like this really beautiful, unique name. Not (YN)'s song..
JB: your name is unique
YN: I know, but it has to be meaningful
JB: then tell me what I should call it?
YN: call it 'We're one'
JB: that's pretty good
Justin bit his lip, flying away in deep thoughts. He was so cute. I leaned over and pecked him just under his ear. He looked a me with a sweet smile.
JB: what was that for?
YN: you're just cute
I giggled and Justin's deep chuckle fell in to mine. I moved over beside him.
YN: teach me how to play guitar
JB: alright ma'am
I laughed as he winked at me. He laid the guitar slip around me and the guitar bumped down in my lap.
JB: Start with this tone
He laid his arm around my shoulder. His hand guided my fingers to press the right strings. With his other hand he guided my hand to turn the right string. A single tone flew out in the air.
YN: I'm pretty good at this
JB(laughing): you played one note sweetheart, you need loads of more if you wanna be good
YN: just zip it Bieber
I played the tone again. Justin moved my fingers and I played another tone. We were so close that I could hear him breath. The warmth from his body made my heart race. He guided me to play a few tones.
JB: now try put it together.
He moved over and sat in front of me. I made my grab to take the first tone.
JB: no no no no
He moved my hands.
JB: like that
He smiled and I stuck my tongue out biting it, concentrating about playing the tones right. They came out okay, nothing to celebrate tho..
YN: uhhgrr I suck at this
I sighted and looked up at Justin.
JB: Don't give up that easily babe. You've only played for like 2 minutes.
YN: then help me Justin?
I pouted and he gave me a suspicious look. I made puppy eyes and winked my eyelashes at him.
JB: you're too adorable
He lighted up in a smile. He crawled over beside my and pecked my forehead, I smiled to myself. I didn't wanted to play guitar, I just wanted Justin close to me.. I know such a CRIMER I AM!.
YN: I know I'm cute
I shrugged and Justin laughed. He laid his hands over mine and we played a song tone for tone. It went okay. I couldn't have done it without his guiding hands tho. We were so close, playing, smile, having a good time and talking. It was like my life was finally perfect.
JB: now try yourself
Justin moved away from me. His eyes scanned my face and I felt my cheeks go a little red. Just a little, but enough to catch his eyes. His smile grew wider.
YN: Alright
I turned the first tones.
YN: you have to sing then
I looked at Justin. A smile played on my lips.
JB: why?
He gave me a weird stare, aw he looked so cute!
YN: well because I feel calm when you sing.
I smiled and I could see something in his eyes, love maybe? I smiled to myself, maybe he loved me too? I'd not ask him, that'd be weird...
JB: alright then, but you have to play well
He grinned and I stuck my tongue out him,.
YN: watch the master Bieber!
I started playing the first tones, Justin's voice went in and collapsed with my music. The voice surrounded me and I sank deep in to the music. I played the song that he had written for me, just in a bit easier way. I played the first verse and stopped. I looked up and Justin's eyes met mine. A smile curled on his lips.
JB: you're pretty good
YN: I learned from the best
He chuckled and reached out his arms for me. I laid the guitar away and jumped at him. We laughed and slammed down on the bed.
JB: chill girl, that jump can kill people!
YN: naah shut up
I slapped his arm playfully.
JB: you wanna fight me?
He sent me a huge smile
YN: come at me brow
I stood up on my knees. We sat in front of each other on our knees in Ryan's bed. We started moving around on our knees, circling around our 'enemy'. His face was like a stone, I had no idea when he would jump at me. I knew I was best at surprising, not at defending. So before he did anything I pushed him, he didn't move out of place tho..
YN: you've been working out
JB: I need to be strong to protect my girl
There it was again, HIS GIRL! My heart went crazy. Before I could control myself he pushed me and I fell to the side. He jumped at me. He was sitting on top of me. Without I could do anything he turned me around under him. He was sitting on my stomach, but he was holding himself up so I couldn't feel any pressure.
JB: sorry dude but I won
I gave him a stunning smile
YN: alright
I slid my hands up his tights. I had a plan. He laid his hands over mine. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I moved my hands further up his leg. His lips were still pressed on mine. I opened my mouth a bit. I slid my tongue over his bottom lip. I could feel Justin was getting hyped. Something started getting hard in his pants. I moved my hand up under his shirt. His abs were hard under my fingers. I bit slightly in his lip.
JB(breathing out):shit
I pretended like I didn't hear him. I felt like I could do anything to him right now, I had made him weak. I flipped over so I was on top. I had to unlock out lips. Justin opened his eyes.
JB: you sure have a sexy side
Instead of answering I bit my lip and moved down to him. Just before our lips met I stopped
YN(whispering): sorry sexy, but I think I won
I crashed my lips on to his. His hands moved over my bum, up under my shirt. I slipped my tongue in to his mouth. I played it around before I moved my head away. His hands were rubbing my back, circling around my bra's lock. I kissed him down his neck and yes I did hear him moan a bit. I found a good spot and started sucking on it.
JB(moaning): Oh sweet lord (YN)
I smiled to myself, this was pretty good for both of us. His hands slid over my body, trying to get my shirt off. I removed my lips from the sucking spot and he pulled it off. I looked down, a bit embarrassed about my body. Justin sat up and kissed right over my bra on my chest. I looked in to his eyes.
JB: you're so sexy
I licked my lips before locking them back on his. His hands were gently running over my body. I moved my hands up under his shirt. We both helped each other getting his shirt off. He laid down and I laid on top of him. Skin to skin. Chest to chest. He kissed down my neck and I moaned a bit.
JB: you're turning me on so bad..
I licked up his neck and bit his ear lightly. Just then the door flew up...


comment for more :)

9 comments:

  1. More ! It's woow ! I have no word. Keep on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your video. I just want to tell you : Your site is in my favoris! Please Keep on it. I look your site every just for see if there are something new! Please Continue. You're are really talented. Love x -Sophie-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time, every day! (Forget some words sorry) :/ -Sophie-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh it's sooooo good these stories literally light up my day thank you sooo much ILOVE the videospls do more when ever u can <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that one day u will become an amazing writer u write so well and as long as u never say never u will accomplish what u dream for !!! The video blogs are amazing personally I think u shouldnt stop them beautiful name btw the way here in Canada ur name means some type of rock in space

    ReplyDelete
  6. KarmaVonganghome29 January 2012 at 04:35

    I absolutley love your stories <3 I am COMPLETELY addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read this story about a thousand times I cant get over it, it is just so amazing and I just cant stop reading it

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.