17 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 13: you're so weird

hello sweethearts :)
enjoy the next chapter<3



Chapter 13:You're so weird
  • Your P.o.v. *
JB: nope.
YN: great
JB: may I ask why?
YN: oh ain't that obvious?
-I was really surprised, didn't he know what I wanted to? He chuckled on the phone.
JB: no it's not
YN: well then I'll explain for you, now when you're so slow
-I sighted for fun and he laughed
JB: just tell me
YN: I'd just like to hang out with you, now it's my last day here
JB: of course. But we'll have to be at Ryan's house by 5. I'm meeting up with him and Chaz
YN: sure thing. It's only 12 anyways
JB: yes
YN: alright. I'll be at your house in 15
JB: great see you princess
YN: bye
-I hung up the phone. I went downstairs and grabbed my jacket.
YM: where are you going?
YN: to Justin's place
YM: alright. Be home before 10 okay?
YN: sure mom
I kissed her cheek and went on the road to Justin's house. I knocked on the door and smiled as Jeremy opened.
YN: Merry Christmas Sir
JerB: Merry Christmas sweetheart. Come on in
I went in and closed the door behind me. I took off my jacket and went in the living room. Justin was sitting on the floor playing with his siblings.
YN: Merry Christmas
They all looked up. A sweet smile grew on Justin's face. He got up and I walked to him. His eyes were shining intense at me. I felt goosebumps as he spoke
JB: hey beautiful
Him calling me that made my heart go crazy. He laid his strong arms around me and pulled me close to his warm body. His body pressed on mine was almost a physical pain, damn he made my body go crazy. I broke the hug as I felt someone hugging my leg. I looked down and smiled as Jaxon's eyes met mine. I leaned down and picked him up. He laughed as I hugged him tight. He placed his small hand in my face and clapped my cheek. I giggled and sat him back down. Jazzy was sitting playing with her dolls. I sat down beside her.
YN: hi princess Jazzy
She looked up at me with a slight smile.
JazB: hi princess (YN)
I giggled and gave her a hug, luckily she returned. I talked with her for a bit about her Christmas gifts. I could feel Justin starring at my body and I saw a smirk on his face. I smiled to myself and raised from my sitting position. Jeremy walked in the room.
JerB: you're free now Justin, I'll look after the kids
JB: thanks dad
Justin took my hand and we walked upstairs. His touch was burning into my skin, like it was never going to leave. It was like our hands fitted perfectly! Why couldn't he just ask me to be his girlfriend? WOAH STOP (YN)! It's alright to just be his very good friend that he kisses and holds hand and cuddle with ;) hehe..
Justin opened the door into what must be his room, it was pretty boring. A bed, a closet a table and chair and some basketball posters. I sat down on the bed with my legs curled up under me. I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes. Justin turned on some music and sat down beside.
JB: how was your Christmas?
I opened my eyes. His face was so close to mine that if I stuck my tongue out it would touch his chin, that would be weird tho..
YN: good, but now I'm tired
To prove my point I yawned. Justin chuckled and laid his arm around my shoulder. I leaned in and rested me head on his shoulder.
JB: I can see
YN: how about you Bieber?
JB: it's been really nice, just to be home and spent some time with my family
YN: I see. You don't get to see them a lot huh?
JB: no.. I wish I could see them more often.
YN: I understand
I could feel that this was really something that bothered him. I moved a bit away and turned so we were facing each other.
YN: If you could change one thing in your life, what would that be?
Justin sat a long time, starring outside the window. It was snowing and the sun tried it's best to burn through.
JB: I'd be with my family more often
I smiled and leaned in and gave him a soft peck on the lips.
JB: what was that for?
He looked surprised, but a smile was playing in his eyes.
YN: well
I felt myself blushing.
YN: It's just amazing that you care so much for your family
I shrugged and Justin smiled widely. He stroke my hair behind my ear and I smiled back at him.
JB: have I ever told you that you have a gorgeous smile?
He bit his lips and I felt my cheeks go red
YN: dork
I slapped his shoulder playfully. He swung his arms to the side and made his eyes wide open-.
JB: what?
YN: just uhrrg!
I stuck my tongue out and he laughed.
JB: what is your biggest dream`?
I sat with a thinking face, scratching my head. Justin shook his head while chuckling at me.
YN: that's a hard one
I wrinkled my eyebrows
Justin stroke his fingers over them'
JB: don't wrinkle, it makes you look sad and I don't like that!
I giggled and bit my lip. His touch tickled my skin.
YN: I think my biggest dream is to get a happy family
JB: I can handle that
He winked
YN: uhm that's nice to know?
I rolled my eyes and he started singing
JB(singing): I can make your bed rock girl!
YN: OH LAWD BIEBAH STOP!
I slammed my head down on the mattress between my legs. Justin laughed and kept on singing that sexual song. His voice was soo damn fine! It was like ear sex! I smirked to myself as I sat up. Justin smiled dirty at me and leaned over. As he closed his eyes to connect our lips and I placed my whole hand over his mouth. He opened his eyes in surprise. I started clapping his face while making baby noises. His face expression went from surprised to extremely weird and at some point I couldn't keep it in anymore. I laughed so hard. Justin was laughing along. I rolled down with tears streaming down my face because of laughter. Finally we stopped laughing. I sat up. Justin stroke under my eyes to clean my face from make up.
JB: you're so extremely weird!
YN: I'm so NOT
I crooked a smile and he returned with chuckling. He leaned in and collapsed his lips on mine. His hands went on my cheeks and I stroke mine down his neck .His lips were so strong leading mine. His tongue slid over my lips begging for entrance, and I let them. His tongue went in and explored my mouth, it was the most amazing feeling ever. Fireworks exploded in my tummy. We made out for like five minutes. I finally pulled away, I was out of breath and speechless...
I looked deep in to Justin's deep beautiful eyes. He smiled and I felt so amazing, like flying!
JB: you have no idea how long I've been waiting for that
He smiled and I leaned over and gave him a soft peck on his cheek.
YN: Be right back
I jumped off the bed and went o the bathroom. When I came back I heard Justin talking to someone..


Who is it? comment for more <3

7 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.