10 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 10: I feel so safe

hello girls :)
I only got 4 comments last time, you can do better!
enjoy<3



Chapter 10: I feel so safe
  • your p.o.v.*
JB: (YN) do you want marshmallows?
I looked surprised at him, then I burst out laughing. Justin looked at me with an odd look planted in his gorgeous eyes.
YN: try being a little more random Bieber!
I leaned my head back and laughed my heart out. Justin joined me. Finally I pulled myself together and stopped laughing.
YN: Marshmallows sounds nice
I smiled and he got up and walked to the kitchen. I looked in to the fire. It was weird, every time we kissed he avoided the following moment.. strange! I got up and placed some more tree on the fire. I sat down just as Justin walked in with a bowl of marshmallows.
YN: YUM!
JB: I know I am
He sat down winking beside me and I giggled
JB: seriously you have the cutest giggle ever
I giggled again
JB: that!
I pointed at my mouth and I bit his finger. He pulled it back
JB: ouch! What the heck!?
I was laughing so hard. I looked at his face, which made me laugh even harder. I rolled around on the floor laughing my ass off. Finally I sat up. I stroke my fingers under my eyes to remove the tears.
JB: you're so weird that's it's actually funny
I laughed at him. We placed a pair of marshmallows on a metal stick and held it over the fire.
YN(singing): melting marshmallows my one and only love
JB: lol what is that?
YN: your new single Bieber
I wink and he laughed.
JB: that'd probably be my best selling single ever!
YN: course! Like come one... the master made it
I stroke my hands down my body and Justin laughed, but I also caught how he smirked a bit of how I showed my curves of.
JB: you should be the leading girl in the video, dressed as a roasted marshmallow
I laughed
YN: that would be the most EPIC video ever!
We laughed and took the marshmallows out from the fire. I tried to take it off with my fingers.
YN: Ouch! Oh lawd it's so hot!
JB: you're quick smarty
He winked and I giggled. Wow I was giggling all the time, I was transforming into a girl. I made a weird face of that thought.
JB: what's up with that face?
He said in between some cute giggles.
YN: you're making me feel and acting so girly Bieber
I sighted and Justin took my hand.
JB: You're transforming 'till the most beautiful lady walking this earth.
I felt my cheeks go red, he was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.
YN: now let me taste that marshmallow
I tried to reach out for it, but he moved his hand away so I couldn't get it.
JB: it's still hot, I'll help you.
He took it of the stick slowly. It was all smashy on his fingers.
YN: and what am I supposed to do now`?
JB: take a bite
He moved his hand to my mouth and I took a bite. I didn't touch his skin, but it was so close. This was sexy ;)
I licked some of it off and I felt my tongue touching Justin's skin. He bit his lip as I started licking the smash of his hand. With his other hand he started stroking my back. I smiled as I licked the last of his fingertip. Justin was breathing heavily. His hands was rubbing my back hard. I licked my lips
JB: jeez you're sexy
I bit my lip and leaned in. Our lips touched slightly. Justin laid both his hand on my back and pulled my body on his. He laid down and I was on top of him. We were laying right beside fireplace. Our breath were heavy as we kissed passionately. His hand were rubbing my back under my shirt. I had my hands in his hair. The kiss were so deep. I felt his fingers snip my bra up and I quickly sat up. I moved away from him and closed my bra with shaking hands. That was a step too far. Justin sat up trying to fix his hair.
JB: I'm sorry (YN), my hormones kicked in
I tried with a smile, but my whole buddy was shaking, this reminded me of what happened that horrible day. I stuttered as I spoke again
YN: it it s o o okay
JB: oh shit you're shaking.. come here
He opened his arms and moved closer to me, but I slipped away. I couldn't let a man/guy touch me right now.
YN: sorry Justin, but it's time for me to go home
I raised from the floor and walked out. I found my jacket and Justin walked up beside me.
JB: please princess, what did I do?
I closed my eyes and turned to him. I could feel the tears coming as I looked at him. He was standing with the saddest look in his eyes I had ever seen. Did I make him that sad? Oh lord (YN) what are you doing? Finally a boy who treats you amazing and then you react like this.
YN: I just can't Justin.. it's too soon
I turned around and ran out the door. I heard
running after me. I ran faster, my whole body was shaking. Justin was faster than me. He came to me and grabbed my wrist. I stopped and he turned me around to face him. He was standing looking deep into my eyes. We were standing in the light from a street lamp.
JB: listen (YN). I know what happened that day was the most awful thing ever, and I really respect if you're not ready to be with me.. but don't run away like that! It hurts me, because you know what? I really really like you! A LOT! You're nothing like any other girl I've ever met. You're sweet, funny, smart and amazingly beautiful. I..
He looked at the ground. I was speechless, he was pouring his heart out for me. I couldn't ask for anything better than him.
JB: I'm falling for you (YN), I'm falling hard and I need you to catch me
He turned his head up and looked directly in to my eyes. I was out of breath, I didn't know what to say. I threw my self into Justin's arms and he laid them strong arms around me. I hid my face in his chest, never had anything felt so right before. I couldn't describe how I felt when I was with him, just like everything was like it had to be.. PERFECT.
We stood there in the light for a long time. I broke the hug and looked into Justin eyes. I wanted to tell him how I felt, how I actually had fallen for him and was ready to catch him, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. All I managed to say was a tiny little sentence
YN: you're amazing
He smiled at me and dragged me back in to the hug. I smelled in his amazing scent and smiled, I felt like flying right now. He broke the hug.
JB: let me follow you home, I think we both need the fresh air
I smiled and took his hand. We started walking along the road hand in hand.
JB: can I ask you something?
YN: sure
We were still walking. We walked past a park as Justin asked me and I followed him in there.
JB: have you ever told anyone about that specific day?
We sat down on a swing, in the park, each. I sat there swinging back and forth before I answered.
YN: well I talked with my parents of course, I've never told the rest of my family, but my parents have. Besides them you, Selena, Alfredo and Kenny are the only ones besides the police, the girls, our families and me who knows. The story of course came out in the media, but it never really came out the right way, and no one know it is about Holly, Hayden and me.
I looked out in the night. Everything in the park was dark and quiet. The only thing I could hear was leaves moving in the wind.
JB: why did you tell us then?
YN: I guess I just really felt like I could trust you guys
I turned my head and smiled at him.
JB: I'm glad you did princess
He reached out and I grabbed his hand. We were sitting moving back and forth while holding hands. His hand was soft and strong in mine, they fitted perfectly together.
YN: I'm sorry about my freak out moment earlier Justin, I don't know what happened
I looked down at my hands and felt the fear that floated through me earlier do it again.
JB: no really (YN) I'm the one to be sorry. I knew what you had been through and I went too far.
I looked at him from the corner of my eye. His eyes were burning down in my skin. It was like he could see right through me. I got up from the swing and Justin raised immediately beside me. I was shivering in the cold night and Justin took his jacket on.
YN: keep it on
I pushed his hands back as he was trying to lay it around my shoulders. He smiled
JB: take it or I'll leave it here
I groaned and he chuckled as he laid the jacket around my shoulders. I took his hand
YN: thank you for being so great to me Justin, I haven't been that nice to you
JB: yes you have sweetheart
He leaned down and gave me a soft peck on my forehead. I giggled and Justin squeezed my hand
JB: see now I know you again
He curled a smile and I smiled back at him.
JB: remember you can always talk to me okay?
YN: okay
I got on tip top an laid a soft kiss on his cheek.
YN: now let's forget all the bad stuff about tonight!
JB: I'm soo not gonna forget those kisses then
He winked and I bumped my hip into him. He walk a bit to side so I almost fell over. We laughed and started walking home. As we got to my Uncle and Aunts front door I took his jacket of and handed it back.
YN: thank you for tonight. It was the best date I've even been on
JB; same here
We stood there for a while just starring at each other. I finally stepped a bit closer and laid a small soft kiss right on his pinky lips.
YN: Merry Christmas Bieber
I walked in to the house before he got to respond and closed the door.


comment for more :)

7 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.