7 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 8: we can both be princess'

Hey there(:
Next chapter.. finally!




Chapter 8: we can both be princess'
JB: because of what sweetheart?
Jazzy reached out to whisper in Justin's ear. She whispered something with almost tears in her eyes, but Justin's smile just grew bigger and bigger. As Jazzy sat back at his lap we all starred with expectations at Justin.
JB: well Jazzy doesn't like (YN) because I told her last night that (YN)'s my princess and that's what Jazzy is...
I couldn't help but giggled a little. Aye hold up! Justin called me his princess.. aww he's amazing! I raised from my chair and bended down in front of Jazzy.
YN: you know what sweetheart?
She shook her head
YN: you're the prettiest princess I have ever seen
I smiled and Jazzy's face lighted up a bit.
JazB: but Bieber said you his princess
I took her hand and she first looked kind of scared. I stroke her little hand with my fingers.
YN: Justin is wrong honey, you're his princess and you know that!
Justin leaned down and kissed her cheek. She smiled and laid her tiny arms around my neck. I hugged her back. Justin looked deep in to my eyes and winked. I giggled as Jazzy kissed my cheek.
YN: aww
She crawled back at Justin's lap and I sat back down on my chair. Pattie grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it, I smiled.
JB: do you want to go sleigh riding now princess?
Jazzy nodded and we all went to get some warmer cloth on. We left the house, Jazzy, Justin and me. Jazzy was sitting on the sleigh yelling
JazB: FASTER FASTER
Justin and I switched dragging it after us. We finally arrived at the hill where we were supposed to go sleigh riding. There were only a few people there, so it was pretty great.
JazB: now now now!
She was sitting on the sleigh trying to get it moving by moving her body back anf forth. Justin and I looked at each other and smiled.
JB: do you want to take the first ride?
YN: no you go with your sister
Justin smiled and as he walked passed me he laid a soft kiss on my cheek. I blushed. I looked down in the snow. I heard Justin's sweet chuckle filled the air. I felt my heart pound as I turned around and watched him and Jazzy fly down the hill. He was the cutest thing ever, Jazzy as well. I saw them land in the snow and roll around laughing. They were the most adorable siblings in the world. They finally came back to the top.
YN: was it any good?
I sat down so I could look in to Jazzy's eyes. Her cheeks were red because of the fresh air. Her hair was raped by the wind. She looked adorable. She nodded like crazy while she giggle her heart out.
JB: please let me take a picture of you my princess'
I couldn't help but smile as he called me a princess. He was truly incredible. Justin found his phone and me and Jazzy smiled as he snapped a picture. He laid his phone away.
YN: may I go with you now Jazz?
As an answer she took my hand and ran to the sleigh. I followed her laughing. We sat down and I laid my arms around her little body. I pushed off and we flew down the hill. It was so much fun and when the sleigh stopped we both rolled out in the snow. Jazzy crawled to me while we both were laughing. We got up and dragged the sleigh back to the top.
JazB: that was fun!
YN: I'm glad princess
I leaned down and gave her a hug. Justin snapped a picture and I stuck my tongue out at him. Justin laughed and laid his arm around my shoulder. I got a warm feeling streaming through my body. He looked down at my face with an innocent smile, I felt my heart melting under his eyes.
JazB: you should be girlfriend boyfriend
She smiled widely and I saw Justin blushing.
YN: aww Bieber boy is blushing... such a cutie!”
I winked and he chuckled.
JB: it's amazing how you can always make me laugh
YN: well that's my job ya'know
I made a duck face and he chuckled.
YN: let's take a ride all of us
JazB: YAY!
She ran to the sleigh and Justin and I walked to her. I sat down behind Jazzy and Justin behind me. He laid his strong around my waist and pulled himself closer to me. Our bodies were pressed against each others and I felt the warmth from his body float in to mine. He leaned in to my ear just before we were about to set off.
JB: let's go out and get a nice dinner tonight. Just the two of us. I'll pick you up at 7
Before I could answer we flew down the hill and I screamed. The sleigh stopped and we rolled out in the snow. I landed on top of Justin. I laughed so hard that I couldn't say anything. Justin tried to say something, but he was laughing too much. Finally we pulled our self together and got up.
JB: we need to go home now girls, I have to go do some work(Home this Christmas tv thing)
YN: alright. Could you explain me which way I have to walk to get home?
JB: I'll just give you a ride
YN: no I really wanna walk
Justin looked weird at me.
JB: ehm alright
He explained me the way.
YN: great thanks. See you tonight.
I hugged him, then I hugged Jazzy. I felt Justin starring at me as I walked away.
YN(YELLING): don't stare at my butt Bieber!
I knew he was blushing so hard at that moment so I giggled as I walked out of the area where we had been. As I got home I spent the rest of the day playing games with my family. Christmas eve was tomorrow night. At 5pm I received a text.
Text:
JB: Can we say 7:30? my job takes longer time that planned..
(YN): uhm 7:30 for what?
JB: our date?;)
(YN): what date?:O
JB: the date I asked you on? :P
(YN): lol I thought you were joking...
JB: no!
(YN): haha it's just I never get asked out..:P
JB: lol whut why?
(YN): I don't know!? I guess I'm just not a girl people wanna date..
JB: I do!
(YN): * blushing *
JB: I'll pick you up 7:30 hun ;)
(YN): can't wait!
I laid my phone away. Andy was starring at me
YN: what?
I made my eyes wide open.
YB: why are you blushing?
He gave me a suspicious look.
YN: because....
Before he could get to say anything I sprinted to my room to pick out an outfit. I didn't want to get in a dress, I wasn't really the dress type of girl. I ended up in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41911824
I fixed my hair into a bun and dressed up my make up a bit. I looked a the clock. It was 7. I walked downstairs. They others were just about to sit down and eat.
YM: why are you dressed up sweetheart?
YN: ehm I'm going out with Justin
I could feel myself blushing as they all smiled this creepy smile.
YN: oh my God guys what's with the creepy smile?
YD: nothing
My dad kept smiling and I groaned. I sat down and talked with them for about half an hour until the door bell rang..
YN: I open!
I rushed to the door and heard my family laugh behind me. I opened the door and....

 
comment for more!

7 comments:

  1. its Justin i think and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Absolutley love this it made my heart melt thx so much I can't wait for what's gonna happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it (: and thankyou for posting today (: and my account got deleted and i cant make another one -.-

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.