5 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 7: I have to see him

Hi sweetheart (:
I'm so amazed how much you guys appreciate my story! Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
I'll do everthing to update as often as possible <3
enjoy<3




Chapter 7: I have to see him
  • your p.o.v.*
The phone kept calling but Justin didn't picked it up. I put it in the charger and went downstairs. I ate breakfast with my family. I got back in my room and tried calling Justin again, he still didn't picked it up. Someone knocked at my door.
YN: come in
UJ: Hey (YN), I'm going in to town, wanna come?
YN: could you maybe drop me off at Justin's place?
UJ: of course
YN: great
I got my stuff and we headed out to Jeff's car.
-in the car.
UJ: (YN) chill what is up?
I was sitting moving anxious around in my seat. My hands were shaking like crazy. I was so nervous to see Justin.
YN: no nothing
I smiled and Jeff bought it. Jeff talked while I kept starring nervously at the road. He pulled up at what must be Jeremy's, Justin's father, house.
YN: thanks Jeff
I jumped out the car and he drove away. I looked up at the house. I breathed in heavily and walked to the door. I knocked. The seconds before the door opened felt like hours! When it finally opened Jeremy stood there with a slight smile
JerB: hello
YN: hey MR. Bieber. I'm (YN) a friend of Justin's
Jeremy looked at me with a suspicious look.
JerB: you're sure you're not just another crazy obsessed fan?
YN: well I'm a Belieber, but I am Justin's friend. Wait a sec..
I found my pocket and went in to my contacts. I found Justin's number and showed it to him. Jeremy looked at bit at it, then he smiled at me.
JerB: I'm sorry (YN), Justin has talked about you, but I wasn't sure.
YN: it's totally fine
I smiled and laid my phone back in my pocket.
YN: is Justin home?
JerB: yes but he's still sleeping. I think he had some difficult sleeping this night...
YN: oh yeah
I looked awkwardly at the ground, but it seemed like Jeremy didn't see. He opened the door
JerB: come on in. We were just sitting getting a cup of coffee
YN: oh thank you
I walked in behind him and closed the door. I followed him to the kitchen. I had left my jacket and shoes in the entrance hall. We sat down and he found me a cup of coffee.
JerB: here you go
YN: thanks
He sat down in front of me. He reminded me so much of Justin, that it hurt in my chest.
JerB: is there any specific reason you're here?
YN: well Justin has tried to call me twice this night and he didn't picked up his phone. So I thought I would come check on him.
JerB: oh of course I see
Jeremy smiled and I returned. I heard footsteps and turned around, behind me Pattie walked in the kitchen.
PM: hello. May I ask who you are?
She smiled a friendly smile. I raised from my chair.
YN: hello Miss Mallette, I'm (YN) Justin's friend
PM: you're the famous (YN)! Justin hasn't stopped talking about you the last couple of days.
I blushed and raised out my hand. She took and shook it.
PM: just call me Pattie
YN: sure
I smiled and Pattie made herself a cup of coffee and sat down with me and Jeremy.
JerB: so (YN) you know what is up with Justin?
YN: uhmm..
I looked down at the table, should I tell them that 'Jelena' had broke up?
PM: I went to talk to him last night. He was on the phone with Selena, I guess something is up with them.
I was just about to tell what happened but got interrupted by someone pulling in my shirt. I looked down and saw Jaxon standing there with big sweet eyes.
YN: hi little buddy.
I reached out my arms and he walked in to them. I picked him up on my lap, so his face was facing me.
YN: how is lil Bieber doing?
He grinned at me and made some weird sound. His smile made me thing of Justin and I couldn't help but smile at this little boy. He was so effing cute.
?: Jaxon! We are playing
I turned to see little Jazzy come running in to the kitchen in a pink princess dress. She stopped as she saw Jaxon sitting on my lap.
JerB: come say hi to (YN) Jazzy
I smiled at her but she just turned around and ran away.
JerB: sorry about her, she get's shy sometimes
YN: no it's totally fine
I smiled at Jeremy. We sat there talking. Pattie were very interested in my family, school and friends. I told them everything and it seemed like they liked me. Jaxon had fell asleep on my lap.
YN: should I put him to bed or something?
JerB: let me do it
I smiled but shook my head
YN: let me please, I've been a babysitter for four years. Just tell me where I can find diapers and his bed.
Jeremy smiled and told me the directions to Jaxon's room where everything were. I carried Jaxon up the stairs and in to his room. I changed his diaper, he woke up a bit but as soon as I placed him in his bed he drifted back to sleep. I tip toed out of the room and closed the door. I walked in the other direction and bumped directly in to someone. I fell on my bum to the floor. I looked up and saw Justin starring at me with a surprised face.
JB: (YN)..
He reached his hand down to me and I took it. As he pulled me up he dragged me in to a hug. His arms tightened around my waist and I twirled my arms around his neck. He was dressed in a pair of basket shorts and a tank. He held me so close that I could feel his heart beat. I laid my lips on his shoulder and rested my head on his neck. He stroke my back with his hand and I felt like everything finally fell in their right place. His finger tips stroke at the button of my shirt and touched my bare skin. My whole body shook under his touch.
JB: I broke up with Selena
YN: I know
For a long time we didn't say anything. We just stood there curled in to each other in a hug. His breath tickled down on my neck every time he breathed out. I slid my hand up on his neck and curled my fingers in to his hair. It was soft on my fingers. I could feel Justin breath heavily as I pressed my body closer to his. His hand went down on my butt and he grabbed it softly. I smiled and pressed my lips on his shoulder. I separated them a bit and breathed out which made Justin squeeze my butt. I could feel something grow in his pants and decided to break the hug. I took a step back and looked at him. I scanned his face with my eyes. He looked like he had no worries in the world. I smiled and his beautiful lips formed in a huge smile.
JB: what are you even doing here?
YN: I was worried and you didn't pick up your phone so I went here
JB: but why are you sneaking around in Jaxo's room?
Justin winked and we headed downstairs.
YN: I wasn't. I was just putting him in to bed
I pushed his shoulder lightly and he chuckled.
JB: alright alright
I rolled my eyes and he chuckled again. As we walked in to the kitchen Justin laid his arm around my shoulder. Pattie and Jeremy looked surprised but as I blushed their faces turned in to this huge smiles.
JerB: goodmorning son
JB: morning mom and dad
He went whistling to the fridge and I moved out of his grab and back to my refilled cup of coffee.
Justin got some breakfast and sat down in between his father and I at the table.
PM: Justin can you please tell us what happened last night?
JB: well.. * he laid his sandwich down on the plate * Sel and I broke up. We're still really good friends and stuff but we agreed that our feelings for each other had faded.
Justin smiled at me and again I felt myself blushing.
JerB: and it isn't because that any of you fell for someone else?
He raised his eyebrows and looked at first Justin then me. Justin shrugged. Pattie and Jeremy gave each other a look.
JazB: Bieber!
Jazzy came running to the kitchen and Justin picked her up.
JB: hi sweetheart
He hugged her and I smiled at them. He was adorable with kids.
JB: Jazzy do you want to go sleigh riding with (YN) and me?
He looked at her with a big smile but she shook her head
JB: oh why babygirl?
Jazzy pointed at me and I felt my heart break. What had I done to that little girl?
JB: because of (YN)?
Justin looked at his sister with no clue of what she was talking about.
JazB: because....




comment for more :)

9 comments:

  1. I love it so happy <3 pls write more when ever you can I wonder what she'll say omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes probably gonna say your not Selena

    ReplyDelete
  3. if Cody is in it then he will try to flirt with you and Justin gets like mad at him and you know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i love it <3 its amazing pleeeaaasssseee do more :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB I love it!!!!! It's amazing!!! Can't wait please do moreeeee!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.