26 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 18: the movie

Hey girls :)
Go support one of my readers and read the first chapter of her imagine story:
Enjoy chapter 18(I almost cried writing the last part)


Chapter 18: The movie
  • Your p.o.v. *
YN: paranormal?
I looked kind of freaked out at the boys, scary movies was where my girly side really kicked in.
JB: you're scared?
Justin hugged me from behind, I tried to hide how I was shaking.
YN: kind of maybe
JB(whispering): I'll protect you baby
I turned my head so I could peck his chin.
YN: why do you have to be so tall?
Justin chuckled.
JB: I'm not tall, you're just small.
I turned around and t´stuck my tongue out.
YN: better being small and fats than tall and slow
I shrugged. Justin took my hand while shaking his head.
JB: we both know I'm the fastest.
YN: not!
I sprinted to the couch and jumped on it.
YN: see you didn't even got to run? I'm freaking fast! NINJA!
I jumped up and kicked like a ninja in the air. The boys laughed and I fell back on the sofa. They walked over and I moved so we all could be there. I sat in between Chaz and Justin. I could fell warmth stream from Justin's body, it made me electric. Ryan turned the lights off. Just as he did that Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his heart beat banging on my back. I turned my head, I could only see the outline of him in the dark. He leaned closer to me.
JB: let's sit on the mattress on the floor
Before I could answer he pulled me down on the mattress. He laid down and I snuggled up to his chest so my face was turning towards the movie. Our bodies were pressed closed together, I could feel his breath on my neck. The films started off. Justin's fingers were playing with my hair as the first scenes scrolled over the screen. He slid his fingers over my neck and all the way down my arm. He came to my hand, he locked our fingers together. He leaned his head over my neck and started pecking it softly. His lips were soft and tickled my skin. I giggled.
YN:(whispering): stop it Justin
His lips were laying on my bare neck as he chuckled and breathed out on my neck. Goosebumps came on and I shivered. It was like his touch were what other people called living. Like I really felt living when he touched me. He kissed my neck again. His hand unlocked from mine and found its way to my tummy. His arm tightened around my stomach and he pressed my body even closer to his. It was like our bodies melted together in one. His lips kissed up my neck. I couldn't focus on the movie. I closed my eyes and saw Justin's smiling face in front of me. His lips reached my chin. He kissed it softly. Without a sign I turned around in his arms. I opened my eyes, our faces were only inches from each others. I starred at his lips. They were so amazingly perfect. I touched his underlip with my finger lightly. He stroke my hair behind my ear. I smiled. The dark was heavy and the screen was sending out a green light, perhaps it wasn't romantic, but it was perfect...
YN(whispering): you're perfect
His face lighted up in a smile. He breathed out and I took the chance to lean in. Our lips collapsed and I felt him smile against my lips. His hand went over my body to my back. He pressed my body against his. I curled my arms around his neck. He flipped us around so I was on top off him. Our lips were playing with each other. Kissing him felt like.. like... like dreaming your best dream. His tongue slipped over my lips, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and let it in. His tongue explored my mouth, and it felt amazing. I pushed my self a bit away from him to look at his face. I opened my eyes and looked deep in to his floating chocolate eyes. I leaned down and brushed his lips with mine.
JB(whispering): just enough that I want more
He laid his hands on my cheeks and pulled my lips to his. The kiss felt like thousand of butterflies on my lips. My body thrilled of our bodies laying this close. We laid for a while just looking in to each others eyes. I was slaying on top of him. My fingers was exploring his face lightly. He was smiling at me, stroking my back.
YN(whispering): Justin?
JB(whispering): yes?
YN(whispering): I like you so much, but I'm afraid that this is bad.
JB(whispering): why?
Justin wrinkled his eyebrows. I stroke over them. A sad smile played on my lips.
YN(whispering): I'm scared to trust anyone
I looked down on his chest. Justin laid his finger on my chin. He lifted my head so out eyes met.
JB(whispering): you know what?
I shook my head. A smile curled on his perfect lips
JB(whispering): Your voice makes me tremble inside, your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild.. I.. no wait..
My heart was racing in my chest. His words made my walls around my heart melt away. He moved under me and I rolled away. He stood up and reached out his hand. I grabbed it and followed him out the living room. We went in Ryan's room. Justin found a guitar and sat down. He clapped on the spot next to him. I sat down on the bed, curling my legs up under me. Justin sat facing me, with the guitar on his lap.
JB: I wrote this song about you last night.
His fingers started sweep the strings in this really amazing rhythm. His lips formed the words and I floated away in his eyes as his voice surrounded me..
The more I see you
The more I want you
Somehow this feeling
Just grows and grows
With every sigh
I become more mad about you
More lost without you
And so it goes

Can you imagine
How much I love you
The more I see you
As years go by
I know the only one for me
Can only be you
My arms won't free you
And my heart won't try

Each time I look at you
Is like the first time
Each time you're near me
The thrill is new
And there is nothing I wouldn't do for
The rare delight of the sight of you

With every sigh
I become more mad about you
More lost without you
And so it goes

Can you imagine
How much I love you
The more I see you as years go by
I know the only one for can only be you
My arms won't free you
And my heart won't try

Each time I look at you
Is like the first time
Each time you're near me
The thrill is new
His voice was so deep and sweet to my ears. I closed my eyes, floated away on the tones of his voice. A silent tear ran down my cheek. I opened my eyes. Justin was singing with his eyes closed, the melody was streaming from him. His voice was breaking down my walls, and I was sure, I loved him...

Comment for more <3

8 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om I can't even explain how amazing this is I really enjoy stories that are from my perspective I like they way u write(your name )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chapter....I'm officially addicted <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap please do the next chapter this is freaking amazing ! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i cried in the last part , i never thought i would cry.. but i did more please i absolutely love this story well done :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.