11 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 11: a nice surprise

Hello girls :)
Here's the next chapter<3


Chapter 11: a nice surprise
  • your P.o.v. *
  • Skipping to next morning
I woke up and turned to my phone. It was 11am, wow I slept for a long time. Tonight was Christmas eve. In my family we celebrated like European Christmas in the night and American Christmas in the morning. My family was a mix from all over the world. I rolled out from my bed and went to take a shower. I dressed up in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42086521 I had to look nice, it was Christmas and stuff. Plus I really felt like wearing a skirt since Justin made me feel so beautiful and girly. I went back in my room, I had gotten some messages from friends at home wishing me a Merry Christmas. I went downstairs and greeted my family.
YB: hey you little sleepy head
Andy pulled me in to a hug and I hugged him back. We sat down and ate some breakfast. My whole family sat at the table talking about tonight. My grandparents and my mothers other sister and her family were coming. Suddenly the door bell rang.
YN: I got it
I raised from my chair and walked to the door. I opened the door. Outside Justin was standing with a present.
YN: hi Bieber
I leaned in and hugged him close. His hands were stroking my back every time we hugged, it felt so amazing having his arms around me. I pulled away and smiled.
YN: what are you doing here anyway?
JB: I just came to give you this
He handed me the present. I was so surprised, why did he gave me this?
YN: wow thank you so much Justin, you shouldn't have gotten me anything.
I stepped to him and laid a soft kiss on his cheek. He laid his hand on my hip for a second. He leaned close to me and whispered in my ear
JB: you look amazing
I looked down as I felt myself blushing.
YN: thank you
I stepped back and scanned his body. He was looking so hot. I bit my lip and he chuckled.
YN: so what are you up for today?
JB: we're going to get some family pictures taken this afternoon
YN: that's cool. Family is the most important thing in the world
JB: indeed
YN: when are you going?
JB: at 2pm
I looked at my phone, it was only 12:30
YN: then come on in, you got the whole day.
I took his arm and dragged him in the house. He was so strong that I almost fell over trying to pull him. He chuckled as I stopped up breathing heavily in and out from my hard workout.
YN: seriously Bieber! You should lose some weight
JB: not funny
He pushed my shoulder and I giggled
YN: sorry my friend
I dragged our friend with a weird voice and he laughed.
YB: I was pretty sure I heard you talking to someone
My brother leaned against the door from the kitchen to the entrance hall. He had a smirk on his face.
YN: for once you were actually right Andy..
He laughed and walked to me, laying his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at Justin and he tried to hide his smile. Andy glared at him.
YB: remove that smile from your face
He spoke with an angry voice. I slid out from his grab and stood in front of him with my hands placed on my hips.
YN: what's your problem?
Justin walked up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
JB: it doesn't matter. I understand if he doesn't like me, I'd hate any guy who dated my sister.. well I might give him a chance first tho..
Justin mumbled the last part.
YB: I just don't want to see you get hurt by this superstar (YN)
His face became all lovely and he gave me a begging look
YN: seriously Andrew I'm 15, I can handle it myself. You should give Justin a chance, he had not done anything to hut me at all. He's been the sweetest guy ever. You're even the same age, I think you would be really good friends.
I smiled at Andy and Justin. They looked at each other. Justin smiled friendly and stuck out his hand.
JB: give me a chance please? I promise to never hurt your sister
Andy starred at his hand then he shrugged. He grabbed the hand with a smile
YB: I'm giving you a chance Bieber, but if you hurt her I'll break your neck. Got it?
Justin grinned.
JB: Got it
I smiled in relief as they shook hands. That was the amazing beginning of this Christmas evening day.
YB: alright I'll let you two be alone then
My brother winked and I gave him my evil stare, which was pretty bad and make the boys laugh.
He left the room and Justin and I walked out to the kitchen.
YM: hello again Justin
JB: Merry Christmas Mrs. (your last name)
YM: just Brit thanks
She walked past him and gave him a friendly clap on the shoulder.
JB: you two really remind me of each other
He nodded at my mother and I. We looked at each other and giggled
JB: that's what I mean
His eyes got wide open and I giggled again. My dad walked in the kitchen
YD: Hello Justin
JB: hi Mr. (your last name)
YD: Just Phillip thanks
He shook Justin's hand. I giggled
YD: what is it sweetheart?
My father laid his arm around my shoulder and I looked up at his face.
YN: nothing
He gave me this special father smile that always made me feel special and left the kitchen with my mother following him. I still stood with the presents in my arms.
YN: you want anything?
Justin whispered something
YN: sorry what? I hear like an old owl
I shrugged and he chuckled
JB: I said I want you princess
YN: that's just hella corny
I winked and we laughed.
YN: let's out this under the tree.
I nodded to the gift and we walked in to the living room. I laid the gift under the tree. (In many European countries you have present under the tree) It was the only gift there.
YN: it's looking sooo lonely now
I pouted and Justin laid his arm around me.
JB: it's gonna be alright sweetheart.
YN: but look at it Justin, it looks so sad
JB: I promise that it will feel better soon
I giggled and rested my head on his strong shoulder. He stroke his hand down my arm and laid his hand on my hip.
UJ: hello kids I.. oh...
I stepped away from Justin and turned around. My uncle was standing with a silly smile on his face.
UJ: I'm sorry, pretend like I was never here
He winked at me and I shook my head as he walked out.
YN: sorry for my family, they are odd
I made a weird face
JB: well it runs in the family
He reached his hand out and pulled me close to him. I looked deep in to his eyes and a smile curled on my lips. Justin's sweet voice started singing a pair of words from one of his songs
JB: the mistletoe can pull us closer to what we're waiting for..
He looked up and I followed his eyes. We were standing right under the mistletoe. I twirled my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer by the waist and I leaned in....



comment for more :)

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.