22 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 16: she's flawless

Hello there ;)
Check out the new layout, like it?;)
This chapter is Justin's point of view, just so you know ;)
ENjoy<3


Chapter 16: She's flawless
  • Justin's p.o.v.*
RB: so how are you and (YN)?
JB: we're good
I smiled to myself. We were more than good, we were perfect. She was the most amazing girl I could have ever wished for!
CS: are you a couple or what?
Chaz and Ryan were looking at me with suspicious looks. I looked down. I really wanted (YN) to be my girl, but I couldn't ask her.
JB: no
RB: why?
JB: because we won't be able to spend much time together. I can't let her have a boy that won't be able to be with her all the time.
RB: wow you really like her, don't you?
JB: I do
I smiled. It was the true, she seemed to be all I could think about. I heard those well known steps enter the room, I could reorganize every thing about her. I looked at her and smiled. Her body was moving along with her slight steps. She was like a sun light moving in to my world. I smiled at her and she returned. Her smile made my heart race. I took a second to scan her body. She had those amazing curves, so sexy! I bit my lip. I had to turn my head if I should keep the conda asleep. Yes I call me penis BieberConda, my fans taught me good! I looked at the boys, I saw how they watched her body as well, not trying to hide how sexy she was. It pissed me of, like control your hormones. I jumped over and started hitting them both, as a joke of course.
RB: wtf Biebs!
Ryan and Chaz both jumped at me and we crashed on the floor. (YN) sat down on the sofa watching us boys fighting on the floor.
YN: GO BIEBER!
JB: that's my girl
She giggled and I felt my heart race again, her giggle was like an angel sound to me. We sat back on the sofa. (YN) moved closer to me and I laid my arm around her. It felt so right to have her in my arms.
YN: how was your guys Christmas?
(YN) looked at Chaz and Ryan. We started to talk about our Christmas.
RB: so what did you get from Justin?
Ryan looked at (YN). I saw how her eyes lighted up. She smiled widely as she spoke.
YN: he got three flight tickets and a stay on an amazing hotel for my best friends and I to celebrate new years eve in New York
She turned to me and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks go red, damn damn damn! Why did I have to blush like a complete girl!? (YN) leaned over and whispered in my ear.
YN: I love when I make you blush Bieber
She pulled away giggling and I blushed harder-
CS: wow that's amazing
JB: you're both invited to go as well?
I nodded at the boys.
RB: I'm on for sure
CS: are your girlfriends as hot as you`?
Chaz smirked at (YN). I slapped his shoulder, but he seemed like he didn't care.
YN: HOTTER!
I shook my head, so not true! (YN) was the hottest no doubt
JB: not possible
I kissed her neck. She blushed, she was adorable.
CS: well I want to meet them, but I can't. I'm traveling with my parents over the new year
RB: sad
CS: but then (YN) has a great reason to come back and bring her and her sexy friends
Chaz winked at (YN) and she giggled. If I was her I would have literally punched him in the face.
YN: well my family live here, so I guess we could figure something out
RB: that'd be awesome
CS: when are you leaving?
YN: tomorrow morning
RB: so this is your last night here?
YN: yes
She looked kind of sad, I felt my heart break in to a million pieces. I knew that it was only going to be like 2 and a half day to I saw her again, but still, I'd miss that gorgeous, face, beautiful voice and amazing personality.
CS: then what are you guys doing with us? You should be out enjoying the last night!
(YN) and I laughed, the boys were a bit right tho..
YN: well I wanted to hang out with you before I left as well, but now I'm seeing Ryan again in a few days so.
JB: well we were sure you could make us forget to be sad and have some fun instead
Chaz and Ryan looked at each other, then they looked at me. I knew what they were thinking..
JB,CS;RB: JUST DANCE 3!!!!!!!!!!
(YN) starred at us. We jumped up on our legs.
RB: TO THE BASEMENT
JB: TO THE BASEMENT
CS: WHOOP WHOOP!
We ran down the hallway to the staircase. I heard (YN) running while she tried to catch her breath from laughing. We ran down in Ryan's basement or as we called it: The gamer room
It was a big room with a huge flat-screen. To the TV x-box, Playstation and wii were connected.
YN: SHIT!
I turned around just to see (YN) fall down the last steps on the staircase.
JB: (YN) for God's sake
I ran and helped her up
YN: ouch
She tried to walk but I had to help her to a chair.
JB: how can you be so clumsy babe?
YN: I'm not clumsy!
She whined as I touched her leg. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised
YN: alright maybe a bit clumsy
I chuckled and leaned to her face. I was leaning over her body.
JB: but you're still cute
She smiled and grabbed my face, she guided my lips to her's. She kissed me so deep I thought I was going to pass out.
RB: EEEEEWW!
CS: Come on dude it's free
(YN) let go of my face and I pulled away.
YN: seriously Chaz that was the fucking most disgusting comment ever!
She starred at him. I couldn't help but laugh at her face, she was so sweet.
CS: sorry (YN)
YN: it's okay
She crooked a smile and I felt my heart beating fast in my chest.
RB: are you alright? Or do we all have to kiss it better?
He winked at her, I felt pissed
JB: no need to flirt with my girl!
YN: your girl?

 
comment for more :)

5 comments:

  1. This chapter was so adorable it made me blush <3 ILOVE ur stories pls write more whenever u can <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I love the layout pics it's funny cause they were both my screensaver

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.