14 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 12: Christmas Eve

Hello girls :)
please watch the new viideoblog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sRBrgIXwPY&context=C3a35978ADOEgsToPDskJPfBunPlANe3bNudI3v-WG
next chap<3



Chapter 12: Christmas eve
  • Your p.o.v. *
His lips touched mine and a warm steam floated trough my body. I had my eyes close, but I had no problem with feeling Justin being so close to me. His hands were softly stroking my hips. I felt his chest pressing on mine. His lips moves in synchronize with mine. Our touch burned on my lips, in a good way tho! His lips were so soft and perfect on mine. His tongue slid over my lips begging for entrance, but just as I was about to let him in, someone cleared their throat behind us. I moved my face away and turned my head, still with my arms around Justin. Behind me Andy was standing. I couldn't really figure his face expression out. Just to annoy him I leaned in and gave Justin a long sweet kiss. Justin smiled on my lips. As I pulled away he whispered
JB: I saw what you did there
I giggled and pulled away from him. He kept his one arm around my waist and we stood beside each other. Andy was sending me a glare and I smiled at him.
YN: what up my favorite brother?
YB: also known as your only brother
He shook his head a bit and I giggled. Justin leaned down to my ear.
JB: I love your giggle
His words tickled my neck and made me giggle. Andy wrinkled his eyebrows, but I pretended not to see it.
YB: mom is asking for your help in the kitchen. The rest will be here in two hours and everything need to be done.
YN: alright, tell her I'll be there right away
He left and I turned to Justin.
YN: thank you so much for stopping by Justin, I can't wait to open your present
I smiled a crooked smile and flew away in his gorgeous eyes. He stroke my cheek.
JB: anytime sweetheart
YN: I'm sorry I didn't got you anything
I shrugged and pouted. He lifted up my chin with a smile playing on his lips. He leaned in and collapsed his soft lips on mine. It was just a sweet peck, but the love behind it made me dizzy
As he pulled away he spoke
JB: now you got me something as well
He winked and I shook my head.
YN: that was unfair! I'm gonna figure out something, but I need some time to think.
JB: you don't have to
YN: but I want to Bieber
I pointed him with my fingertip on his chest. I looked in to his eyes and I felt like flying. Those eyes were my everything.
YN: I'm sorry to kick you out so fast, I hope it's okay
I took a hold of his hand and we walked to the door.
JB: of course. I wasn't even planning to get in
He winked.
YN: eew that was wrong
I let go of his hand and made a grossed out face. He laughed and pulled his jacket on.
JB: I'll just say bye to your family.
Justin stuck his head in to the kitchen.
JB: Merry Christmas every one
I heard them all greet him back. I opened the front door and stepped out with him. I closed the door behind me.
YN: Tell your family a merry Christmas from me
I leaned in and laid my arms around his neck. He pulled me close by the waist
JB: I will
We moved our heads a bit away, so we could look in to each others eyes. I tilted my head and smile
JB: what?
He gave me a suspicious look.
YN: you're just sweet
I shrugged and he chuckled.
JB: well you are too
He gave me a soft peck on the nose.
JB: see you honey
YN: see you Bieber
I watched him as he drove away.
-I helped my mom and aunt cooking dinner. At 6pm the rest of the family showed up.. We celebrated Christmas. We unwrapped all the presents and at last only one was back. It was my little cousin, Matty, on 6 years who ran around with the presents.
Ma: (YN) the last one is for you
He handed me Justin's present
YN: thanks buddy
I kissed his forehead and he ran to play with his Christmas gifts. I took the card and read it.
Dear (YN)
I'm so blessed to have met a girl like you.
What we got is something special and I don't want to rush anything to make us fall apart.
I'll wait a thousand years for you darling
I hope you like my present, I can't wait to see you
Love Justin
I smiled as I read the card. My heart was pounding crazy in my chest. I could hear Justin's voice speaking the words as I read it over and over again.
YM: who is it from sweetheart?
My mother took me out of my little fairytale with Justin's voice. I looked up at her with a question in my face.
YM who is it from?
YN: oh.. ehm.. Justin
I could feel my cheeks going red and all my family laughed. They started talking about Justin as I unpacked the present. Inside a little box three flight tickets to NY the 30 of December to the 2nd of January. There was also a note that told me I got a suite on this expensive hotel in NY. I gasped. I found a little handwritten note from Justin.
I had to celebrate New Years eve with you.
Bring Holly and Hayden and let's have some fun ;)
I giggled as I showed my parents what Justin had gotten for me.
YD: wow that boy sure knows how to treat his girlfriend right
YN: ehm Dad we're not like in a relationship
YD: oh.. awkward
I laughed at him. I kind of wished me and Justin was in a relationship. Lol like that could happen! We're living to far away from each other, that would never work out. Oh I how I wished tho.. SNAP it out (YN)! You're celebrating New Years eve in NY with that boy! YAY!
YM: that's so amazing (YN)
YN: YES!
I swung my arms around her neck and she laughed as she hugged me back.
YN: this is going to be the best new year ever!
My family laughed at me. We talked for a while and I went up to my room to go to bed. First I texted the girls about Justin's gift, they totally freaked out. I promised to cal them the following day. I also texted Justin
(YN): hi<3 Thank you so much for the amazing gift! I'm SOO PUMPED :D
JB: Haha ;) It's gonna be SICK!
(YN): OH YEAH ;) I warn you Bieber, I'm a PARTY ROCKER!
JB: haha I won't doubt that ;) now take a chill on the capital letters! :P
(YN): trololo... ;) sorry there! But Thank you so much Justin, I love you for that
JB: aww :')
I giggled and laid my phone away. I was so tired that I fell asleep before I could get out of my cloth.
*Next morning
We celebrated the American Christmas with my whole family.
I had an amazing day. In the night I decided to call the girls. First I talked with Hayden for an hour, than Holly for one. I told them both everything with Justin and I. They couldn't wait to celebrate New Year with both of us.
*the 26th of December
I woke up and jumped in to the shower. It was my last day in Canada. I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42212341
I placed my hair in a bun and added a bit of make up. I decided to call Justin. I dialed in his number.
ON THE PHONE:
JB: hello there
YN: hi Bieber
JB: hey
YN: how are you?
JB: good thanks and you sweetie?
YN: I'm good thank you. And Merry Christmas
JB: you too
-I could just picture how he was smiling right now
YN: got anything planned for today?
….



COMMENT for more :D

8 comments:

  1. it's sooooo good! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! this is Taylor I usually comment under my name but I don't feel like signing in

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT

    -Reyhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IIIITTT PLEASE UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG IN OBSESSED I LOVED THE VIDEO UR AMAZING AND IM IN LOVE WITH tHIS CHAPTER <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i absolutely love your story. Please continue?? i've read every single one. Your a really good writer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey follow me on twitter @AylaLannen i absolutely love jb. and i love this story keep going :))

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.