8 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 9: our first date

Hola ;)
Video blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmPNZRMhWws&context=C3a35978ADOEgsToPDskJPfBunPlANe3bNudI3v-WG
Cody is not gonna be in the story..
 enjoy<3



Chapter 9: our first date
* Your p.o.v. *
Justin was standing nervously with a bouquet of roses.
YN: hi Bieber
JB: Hey girl
I went in for a hug. He hugged me back but his arms were shaking around my waist. I pulled away with a big smile, why was he acting so nervous?
YN: you're looking great
I scanned his body and winked. He grinned and starred at my body
JB: I'm nothing compared to you
He handed me the flowers and I went him with them. My parents raised their eyebrows as Justin and I stepped in the living room.
UJ: hello Justin
JB: hello there
I could see he was nervous so I reached out and grabbed his hand. He smiled at me and I felt Andy giving him a mad look
AJ: let me fix those beautiful flowers
She took the bouquet and went away.
JB: is it okay if I take your daughter out tonight?
He turned to my parents and they smiled at us.
YM: of course. Just have her home by 11
JB: sure
We said goodbye and went out to his car. He opened my door and I got in while shaking my head, he chuckled and went to his own side. He turned on the car and pulled out on the highway.
YN: where are we going?
JB: surprise
YN: tell meeeee
I made puppy eyes and I could see that I almost got him
YN: pretty pretty please
I pouted and winked my eyelashes really fast
JB: OMG stop! You're killing me!
He looked out of the front video and I giggled. I asked him how his job today went and he told me about it. We didn't drive very long before we pulled up at a nice looking normal house. We didn't even leave the neighborhood.
YN: Justin where are we?
I looked weird at him and he smiled.
JB: well I though this should be something special, so I got my mom to take my grandparents out so I could borrow their house
He bit his lips in expectations for my answer. Damn he was so cute and still soo sexy when he did that!
YN: that's really sweet
I sent him a crooked smile and it looked like he finally relaxed a bit. He got out and I quickly opened my own door before he could open it for me.
JB: why can't I open the door for you?
He pouted as I closed the door and we walked to the front door of the house
YN: well because I'm not stupid so I can open my own door
JB: but I just want to be a gentleman
YN: you don't have to Justin, I can handle it myself
He opened the door while shaking his head
YN: what?
I stopped in the door entrance and placed my hands on my waist
JB: listen princess. You know what's your problem is?
YN: no?
I could feel I was getting a little annoyed at him. I thought I had a crush on him and now he's telling me I got a problem? I hope he got a good explanation.
JB: come in and I'll explain
I sighted and closed the door behind me. I left my jacket in the entrance and followed him to the living room. In front of the fireplace a table for two were standing. It was covered with small leafs from red roses. The fire was burning brightly and covered the living room in a cozy light.
YN: wow you did this?
I turned to Justin, he was standing with a cheeky smile. He nodded and I twirled my arms around his neck. He breathed out heavily on my neck as he tightened his arms around my waist. His warm body pressed on mine was everything it took to my little annoyance to disappear. As we broke the hug I laid a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled a big smile when I looked in to his eyes and I felt myself blushing.
YN: thank you for all this Justin, it's incredible. I don't know what to say
JB: a princess need to be treated like one
YN: But I'm no..
JB: schh
Justin laid his finger tips on my lips and I closed my mouth. His lips were so soft and I felt like fainting looking in his deep eyes.
JB: No buts alright? Just enjoy this
He took my hand and leaded me to the table. He took my chair out and I sighted as I sat down. I don't know, but I felt like I was a complete wreck when someone took out my chair, opened my door and stuff like that. Justin went away and came back with two balls of spaghetti. He placed one in front of me and sat down with his own. I took a bite and it tasted awesome!
YN: did you make this Bieber?
JB: yup!
He gave me a proud look and I giggled. I tried to speak with an Italian accent
YN: DA Biebs sure knows how to cook
Justin laughed and we ate while talking about random stuff. When we finished we sat down on some pillows in front of the fire.
YN: Justin?
I looked deep in to his eyes with a question in my mind that had been borrowing me all night.
JB: yes?
YN: what is it that is my problem?
It felt great to get it out, but still I could feel my hands shaking. Justin closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he grabbed my hands. We were sitting facing each other, holding hands. His touch made my body shake, but I liked it.
JB: your problem is that you don't want to get treated like a lady. You can't accept the fact that I am just being nice to you
YN: I can Justin, but I feel weak when you do that stuff for me
JB: but why (YN)? I open your door because I want to make you feel special, I take out your chair to show you that I want you to feel like my girl. It's like you don't want me to treat you like a girl..
I sighted, he had found my weakest spot. I always felt like one of the boys, and I really had a hard time being girly, wearing make up, dresses and stuff. I always wore make up, but I never wore dresses. I always ended up as the boys friend, never their dates. I had kissed a boy and went out on a date, but it ended up weird.
YN: you found my weak spot Bieber
I let his hands go and curled my legs up under myself.
JB: tell me please?
He laid his arm around me. I really wanted to tell him and I trusted him. He laid his arm tighter around me and I calmed down a bit.
YN: as you know the girls and I had a tough time and after that it's been really hard for us to trust men and boys in general. It's about 8 month ago now. I always been kind of a 'boy' you know? After the episode I have went out on like 2 dates. I always end up as the friend type but I feel okay about it. I have kissed before you came in to the picture, but it never felt right. I.. I just like being the friend and it's hard for me to accept being treated like a lady. It feels amazing, but boys never do that to me, so it's hard to like... experience it. I always been jealous of Holly and Hayden because all boys always wanted to date them, but I have been happy that the guys like me as a friend..

For a long time I just starred into the fire. I could feel Justin looking at my face, but I had to think a bit. I just told my biggest problem for an almost stranger. Justin and I hadn't known each other for a long time, but I really trusted him.
JB: but (YN) I don't get it, why wouldn't guys want to date you?
YN: I don't know, I'm not a mind reader
I almost whined and Justin chuckled. I rested my head on his shoulder and he moved closer to me. He stroke my arm with his hand. Justin was the most amazing boy I'd ever met, and when we kissed it felt... right.
JB: I know one boy who wants to date you, who think you're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and who wants to treat you like the only girl in the world
I turned my head and saw his small smile curl on his lips.
YN: who?
I bit my lip and moved my face closer to his. He breathed in heavily.
JB: me
His breath tickled on my lips and I stroke my finger tips over his chin. He licked his lips, damn he was so sexy. He moved closer to my lips and I smiled slightly.
JB(whispering): can I make you feel like the only girl in this very world?
His voice surrounded me and as an answer I locked our lips. His lips were gentle and soft on mine. I leaned away and opened my eyes. I slid my fingers over my lips and my body shook. His touch made my fly. He opened his eyes and starred deep in to mine. A smile crept on my lips.
JB: (YN) do you want....


Comment for more :)

4 comments:

  1. omg I know what he's gonna ask and its so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this chapters my fav i love it so much it put me in a great mood :D i rlly cnt wait to see what happens next curious to see what hes gonna ask <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.