19 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 14: skype

hey peeps(:
I love your tweets and comments, it can light up my day!
Enjoy<3



Chapter 14: Skype
  • your P.O.V. *
I opened the door. He was sitting on the computer. Probably skype.
JB: how was Christmas?
SG: pretty good and yours?
SELENA! I ran to the bed and jumped beside Justin
YN: SEL
SG: ahhh FUNNY GIRL
She laughed and I giggled along. We sat there all talking about our Christmas.
YN: are you gonna be in New York new years eve?
SG: oh yeah
YN: we're gonna party hardy
SG: whoop whoop
We both tried to do the happy dance sitting down. It turned out to a big laugh moment. Justin just shook his head with a sweet smile.
JB: you're a couple of weird girls
SG: that's why you like us right?
She winked and I giggled. Justin chuckled
JB: I guess it is
He shrugged innocently and I laid my hand on his shoulder tapping it. He shook his head at me and Selena giggled.
SG: you guys are so cute together!
She smiled widely and I felt myself blushing, I looked at Justin through my eyelashes, his cheeks were red as well. I leaned over and laid a soft kiss on his cheek. He turned his head and looked deep in to my eyes. A sweet smile played on his lips.
SG: AWW
I looked at Selena, a huge smile was playing in her lips.
YN: Oh my seriously stop smiling so much!
I rolled my eyes at her and she laughed.
SG: I'll let you two love birds be alone.
JB: THANKS
Justin and I sighted out in relief, and laughed. It was a joke.
SG: well well well, remember to use protection Kiddo's
She winked and I stuck my tongue out at her
YN: I'm not a kid
JB: you're the youngest
Justin raised his eyebrows at me.
YN: shut up Bieber
I made a monkey face at him and he chuckled laying his arm around my shoulder.
JB: see you soon Sel
YN: bye Sel
SG: bye you guys.
We turned of skype and Justin closed the computer. I walked over to the window. The snow was falling slowly down.
YN: what time is it Justin?
I asked him without turning my head.
JB: 2:30
YN okay
I heard his footsteps come up beside me. I felt his arm sneak around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder, hugging me form behind. His voice tickled on my neck as he spoke
JB: how long do you think you have to know each other to be in a relationship?
My heart started beating fast in my chest, was he talking about anything specific?
YN: well I guess it compares to how you feel about each other and how much time you spent together
I turned my head so I could see his face. A slight smile crept on his face as I spoke.
JB: that sounds true
I crooked a smile and Justin kissed my cheek softly. I felt my cheeks getting warm and I quickly turned my head back facing the window. Justin chuckled
JB: I saw the blushing, don't try to hide it
YN: damn..
I whispered. Justin stepped back and turned my body to face him. We were standing in front of each other and my heart was racing in my chest. Justin licked his lips, he was so sexy!
YN; jeez Bieber!
JB: what?
He gave me a surprised look, but his smile was warm. I stepped closer to him and got up on tip toe. Justin smirked as I bit my lip.
YN:n you're sexy Bieber
My lips were only inches from his. He laid his hands on my cheeks and connected our lips. They moved in sync and my heart almost hurt in my chest. I twirled my arms around his neck. His hands were gently on my cheeks. His lips were so soft. I breathed out in his mouth and his tongue slid under mine. They played around in our mouths. It felt like my heart had stopped in my chest. After a passionate three minutes make out session we broke away.
JB: wow
Justin stroke my hair behind my ear. His smile was adorable.
YN: what?
I tilted my head and sent him my flirty smile
JB: I never thought that you'd have me on my knees like this
He reached out for my hand. I grabbed it. I was confused, what did he mean having him on his knees? He pulled me closer to his warm body. His scent surrounded me.
YN: I don't get it!?
I looked up through my eyelashes. My body was pressed close to his, it made my body feel boneless. He looked down at me, he was actually a lot taller then me. I laid my lips on his chin.
JB: that's what I mean
He smiled and I was like one big question mark
JB: you still don't get?
YN: no..?
JB: well it's like everything you do makes me weak and I can't help it but do everything you want. You have me on my knees princess, I'll follow you everywhere
I giggled, I guess it was because I didn't knew what to say. Like come one, wasn't he sweet? I had him on his knees, I should take advance of that ;) I got up on my toe and laid a soft kiss on his lips. I felt him smile against my lips.
JB: so what do you want to do?
YN: dance
I started my happy dance and Justin cracked up laughing.
JB: no seriously baby?
YN: I'm your baby?
I winked and saw him blushing. On the outside I was calm, but inside I was screaming! JUSTIN CALLED ME BABY! AHHHRRRG!
JB: well uhm I'm sorry about that like..
I caught him off with slamming my hand over his mouth.
YN: Stop talking! It's alright!
He smiled and I removed my hand.
JB: I talk too much huh?
YN: yups!
We laughed.
JB: let's go down and get some lunch.
YN: sure thing
-We went downstairs and grabbed some food. Jeremy and his siblings went out to visit some relatives, which meant, Justin and I were alone... We finished eating and walked to the living room. I sat down laughing on the sofa, Justin just told me this really bad joke and I couldn't stop laughing. Justin sat down beside me and we finally pulled our self together.
YN: that's the baddest joke I've ever heard
JB: then why are you laughing?
YN: well because it was bad
I whistled innocently and he came with this cute little giggle
YN: aw that's was cute
I kissed his cheek and he blushed.
JB: how can we keep in contact when you leave tomorrow?
Justin laid down on the sofa and I laid on his chest. He stroke my hair, talking softly in to it.
YN: I promise I'll call you every day besides we're already meeting again the 29th in New York.
Justin sighted.
JB: I know, but still. Like your face really light up my day.
I smiled and got up in my elbows, which I had placed beside Justin's head. I smiled and he smiled back. His smiled made it hard to breath. The sun had set, and it was only 4pm. A slight moonlight shined through the window.
JB: you know this reminds me of a song
He slid his phone out of his pocket. I watched his eyes as he searched through his music. He looked up and saw me watching him with a smile plastered to my face.
JB: you know (YN), I really want to ask you to be my girlfriend, but there's one reason why I don't do it.
YN: tell me please
JB: because I can't give you what you deserve. You deserve a guy that can be there for you 24/7 and I can't..
He pressed play and this song started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9X8NhQJF4
Justin looked deep in to my eyes. He sang along, his sweet voice surrounded me.
JB(singing): Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile
I slid my fingers softly over his lips. He smiled and pushed me off. I stood up. He placed my arms around his neck. His hand laid on my hips and he whispered.
JB: let's dance...

 

comment for more :)

7 comments:

  1. I really really really really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really reallyreally really really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg cant wait until the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg omg omg omg omg omg I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.IT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY <3
    It's so cute more wheneveer u can

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing! UR A GOOD FREAKIN WRITER!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.