7 Jan 2012

Hey girls :)
I'm so sorry but i Will not be able to post imaginestory today... I can't get ón my computer :(
I promise i'll post tomorrow!
To make it up here's a couple og imagine's!:-)

#Imagine
YOu are standing in front of the mirror. YOU: uhhrgg i look like shit!
Justin sneaks up behind YOU, lay his arms around your waist. His breath tickles ón your skin As hé whisper.
JB: you're the most beautiful thing this world have ever seen.

#Imagine
You're walking ón the Road When suddenly someone grabs your wrist. YOU turn around and see Justin.
JB: i Saw YOU walking and I couldn't help it but run aften YOU...
YOU: why?
JB: because i've seen YOU before...
YOU: where?
JB: in my dreams

#Imagine
YOU walking past Justin and Ryan ón the Beach. Ryan whistles but Justin slaps his shoulder.
JB: be respectfuld.. This Girl is not just whistle-hot she's drop dead gorgeouse

2 comments:

  1. I. Love them it's ok <3 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please write me one?
    i dont want a fight and i dont want a breakup
    i want to be 3 months pregnat lol tnx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.